It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical connections to the Metaphysical? Please share some in the thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the warm PHYSICAL feelings in the HEART

the close PHYSICAL feelings from a HUG

The PHYSICAL touch of a KISS
the METAPHYSICAL FEELINGS of LOVE
-
the cold PHYSICAL feelings of the SHIVER

the harsh PHYSICAL feelings of STRAIN

the PHYSICAL tears CRIED for ALL* LOST
the METAPHYSICAL FEELINGS of PAIN
-
the PHYSICAL feelings of many working TOGETHER

the PHYSICAL feelings of HARD work DONE

the PHYSICAL feelings of a COLLECTIVE/CONSCIOUS
The METAPHYSICAL FEELINGS of ALL* WORKING as 1
-
the PHYSICAL feeling of depression as the HEART beats SLOW

the PHYSICAL needs for MEDICATIONS to ASSIST

the PHYSICAL feelings of an ULCER hurting deep within BELOW
the METAPHYSICAL FEELINGS of VIBRATING ON THE LOW
-
the PHYSICAL feelings of a HEALTHY BODY

the PHYSICAL feelings OBSERVED in a HEALTHY MIND

the PHYSICAL feelings of LOVE between FRIENDS
the METAPHYSICAL FEELINGS of VIBRATING on HIGH
-
the PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES generated when helping out OTHERS* (STO)

the PHYSICAL feelings felt from the SOL on a SUNNY DAY

the PHYSICAL feelings of 2 LOVING COMPANIONS
the METAPHYSICAL FEELINGS of having a GOOD DAY
-
It seems there IS PROOF of a METAPHYSICAL/PHYSICAL connection. So VIBRATING POSITIVE ENERGY should bring forth positive HELPING CORRECTIONS to the MIND & BODY, which inturn effect an entire populace which inturn may cause things to change like the way many conduct themselves on a day to day basis when interacting with the species as well as interactions with the EA*RTH.

EX. FUKUSHIMA JAPAN- IMAGINE THE WHOLE WORLD WORKING TOGETHER TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE
WITH UNLIMITED RESOURCES SENT/SHARED BASED OFF OF POSITIVE INTENTS TO HELP ALL* I THINK THE ISSUE WOULD BE MORE CONTROLLED AND FIXED FASTER THEN IT SEEMS TO BE NOW.

EX. MASS PRAYERS OR GROUPINGS OF POSITIVE ENERGIES (LIKE ON HAPPY HOLIDAYS) MAY SEND COLLECTED VIBRATIONS TO A REGION OF EXISTANCE WHERE OTHERS MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST BUT CANNOT HEAR/FEEL WITHOUT GROUP INPUT?

In this thread all that is requested is can you provide more proof of the Metaphysical connections to the Physical realm like feelings ect. effecting the physical realm? Thanks in advance

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

edit on 5/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the fundamental nature of being and the world,[1] although the term is not easily defined.[2] Traditionally, metaphysics attempts to answer two basic questions in the broadest possible terms:

"What is there?"
"What is it like?"[3]
A person who studies metaphysics is called a metaphysicist[4] or a metaphysician.[5] The metaphysician attempts to clarify the fundamental notions by which people understand the world, e.g., existence, objects and their properties, space and time, cause and effect, and possibility. A central branch of metaphysics is ontology, the investigation into the basic categories of being and how they relate to each other. Another central branch of metaphysics is cosmology, the study of the totality of all phenomena within the universe.

Prior to the modern history of science, scientific questions were addressed as a part of metaphysics known as natural philosophy. The term science itself meant "knowledge" of, originating from epistemology. The scientific method, however, transformed natural philosophy into an empirical activity deriving from experiment unlike the rest of philosophy. By the end of the 18th century, it had begun to be called "science" to distinguish it from philosophy. Thereafter, metaphysics denoted philosophical enquiry of a non-empirical character into the nature of existence.[6]

Physical may refer to:

Body, the physical structure of an organism
Human body, the physical structure of a human
Physical abuse, abuse involving contact intended to cause feelings of intimidation, injury, or other physical suffering or bodily harm
Physical body, in physics, psychology, philosophy, mysticism and religion
Physical change, any change in matter not involving a change in the substance's chemical properties
Physical chemistry, the study of macroscopic, atomic, subatomic, and particulate phenomena in chemical systems in terms of physical laws and concepts
Physical cosmology, a branch of astronomy, is the study of the largest-scale structures and dynamics of the universe and is concerned with fundamental questions about its formation and evolution
Physical education, a course taken during primary and secondary education that encourages psychomotor learning in a play or movement exploration setting
Physical examination, a regular overall check-up with a doctor
Physical exercise, any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness
Physical fitness, a state of health and well-being, and a task-oriented definition based on the ability to perform specific aspects of sports or occupations
Physical property, any aspect of an object or substance that can be measured or perceived without changing its identity
Physical Review, an American scientific journal founded in 1893 that publishes original research and scientific and literature reviews on all aspects of physics
Physical Review Letters, a peer reviewed, scientific journal that is published 52 times per year by the American Physical Society
Physical therapy, a health care profession

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Watch "Avatar" again. Ask yourself those same question while watching it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
PHYSICAL (known or understood Environment suits/BODIES - activities/energy outputs) HUMAN&OTHER effect the METAPHYSICAL abilities/influences(ASCENSION/DESCENSION) of the SOULS/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES within the next level of EXISTENCE within the Phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE of the HUMAN&OTHER SOULS/SPIRITS/INTERNAL ENERGIES. So it seems to Vibrate on a positive Frequency aligns the CREATOR CREATION with POSITIVE Frequency existence and so the same for negative Vibrating CREATOR CREATIONS. So you end up were you gravitate to or where your OUTPUT energy WEIGHS you. ALL* are eternal so it seems these are phases for ALL* not only humans.. Something for ALL* to consider.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Please explain prophetboy12?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
When I look @ the EA*RTH now and how segregated it is I feel there is a need to pay attention to the Metaphysics that may be at play here. Like Wars they generate so much physical pain-aggression-death & then Metaphysical HATE/ANIMOSITY for others. So why is there not a way to REVERSE the METAPHYSICAL NEGATIVE Vibrations emitted with POSITIVE GLOBAL interactions PHYSICAL PEACE. Which in turn WILL only LIFT the SPIRITS metaphysically speaking of the EA*RTH making the overall FREQUENCY output energy POSITIVE and HOPE filled FOR ALL* and not just those who can pay to evade the ills done here.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Postive always affects us physically. Kind and loving words can touch our dna and code it, or repair it. Sound frequency changes things.

Its a thoughtscape, so sometimes I wonder what we perceive of as touch, even.

Wonderful thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity_99 for your thoughtful and positive input within the thread my friend. Your LIGHT is always welcome

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
[color=gold]

Working together should never seem wrong- but as it seems this is the way
and it has been for so long- WE NEED SOME BRIGHTER DAYS

if 1 land mass assisted another- would not the entire species thrive
instead of hostel takeovers- that may only upset the DIVINE

I guess what I am saying is- PEACE should be the WAY
for inhabitants of EA*RTH- to ACROSS the GALAXY

Wars seem to be a way- of presenting negative FORCE
where there's always a fall guy- who dies w/o support

what kind of LOGIC is present- to feel that another
deserves to face death- sent direct from THEIR brother

yet this seems sense made- and intelligence to many
what happens if another species- shows up without any pity

takes a few minutes- to pause and then begin to think
I hope they see some here ON EA*RTH- have really tried to bring

the FREQUENCY of the SPECIES- of ABOVE GROUND EA*RTH
up to a HIGHER FREQUENCY- to ASSIST where its WORTH

This hope is not only for 1- for 1 is not alone
this hope is for ALL* who share- EA* as THEIR home

That the species as a WHOLE- is not as bad as observed
its just there are powerful influences- who MANIPULATE THE HERD

into wars and hate filled activities- the LOWER a planets vibrations
I HOPE INSIDE THEIR CONSCIOUS- SENSE IS REALLY MADE WHEN.......

...when the time to interact- with the galactic FAMILY comes
they see that many hear HAVE TRIED- TO really OVERCOME

the low vibrations emitted- and have really done their best
in sending loving vibrations from the muscles in their chest..

Add more if you may

edit on 5/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Physical connections to the Metaphysical?

Language is the birthplace of all that is metaphysical. Everything else is physical.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I can agree with that
but what of THOUGHT LesMisanthrope? Does not thought play an important part of the metaphysical as well. I agree with you because language is a metaphysical way to transmit ideas/feelings/agenda via physical voice hitting the eardrums of the receiving individual(s) to others but the thoughts then after the language is transmitted seem to be like the conduit for that region of understanding to become reality or cause physical effects/actions. ex. Saying I love you physically in audio words to a spouse or family member and then them responding with a physical-smile/hug or a I love you back after feeling the feelings related from understanding the thought of the words I love you.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I can agree with that
but what of THOUGHT LesMisanthrope? Does not thought play an important part of the metaphysical as well. I agree with you because language is a metaphysical way to transmit ideas/feelings/agenda via physical voice hitting the eardrums of the receiving individual(s) to others but the thoughts then after the language is transmitted seem to be like the conduit for that region of understanding to become reality or cause physical effects/actions. ex. Saying I love you physically in audio words to a spouse or family member and then them responding with a physical-smile/hug or a I love you back after feeling the feelings related from understanding the thought of the words I love you.

In my opinion,thought is a process of the body, something still within the realm of the physical. Language is merely how we shape thought into ideas, concepts and notions. I'm sure that without language, we wouldn't be able to grasp our thought. Thought would possibly be dreamlike and maybe a little chaotic without language to make sense of it.

To me, love is still within the realm of the physical, as it could be described as a mix of many bodily processes. Only the idea or notion of love as something more would be metaphysical.

In short, I assume that thought itself is a bodily process, but ideas, concepts and how we shape ideals through language—although metaphysical in appearance—are still the result of physical thought and functions of the body.

This is an opinion, however, and not an entirely favourable one.

edit on 29-5-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I enjoyed the response and thanks for clarifying, makes sense

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

This isn't a physical realm, it only seems physical. But its really more akin to a dream, a testing ground universe, and our souls grow or regress for quite some time if we're not making the right choices. Not only is this not a physical realm, but we have different frequencies, and its like a focal point where many realms or channels/frequencies, meet and overlap, while there is still some things that occur that are related to frequency. So strive for the higher loving kind and good ones, of full equality and no forcing people to be slaves to anything. Start seeing eutopia and paradise, and eden. Not the coded biblical kind but expansion beyond human conception even, and happiness for everyone and learning all the time, helping all the time, family and joy and loved ones all the time.

Because we have to help raise the whole thing up. For everyone.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This isn't a physical realm, it only seems physical. But its really more akin to a dream, a testing ground universe, and our souls grow or regress for quite some time if we're not making the right choices. Not only is this not a physical realm, but we have different frequencies, and its like a focal point where many realms or channels/frequencies, meet and overlap, while there is still some things that occur that are related to frequency. So strive for the higher loving kind and good ones, of full equality and no forcing people to be slaves to anything. Start seeing eutopia and paradise, and eden. Not the coded biblical kind but expansion beyond human conception even, and happiness for everyone and learning all the time, helping all the time, family and joy and loved ones all the time.

Because we have to help raise the whole thing up. For everyone.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Anything that seems physical is most likely still physical. A feeling, inspiration, a dream is still the result of something physical. Its part of the physical world because it's happening in it. Even if things were as you assert, it would still be physical.

And yes! Paradise would be nice, but highly unrealistic. Do we hope and pray all our lives for something that will likely never happen? I don't see the utility in that my self.

new topics

top topics

join