It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Vetting Of Barack Obama: I am now a birther

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Autumnal

So you plan on playing the lazy, demanding and combatitive troll? Fine by me, have fun with that.

Nope. Just asking you to back up the crap you say.
You know, being that you are an admitted liar and all, I expect proof from you for every claim you make.
Would you expect less from me?

What is lazy is you not supplying the sources for your claims. You must already have them.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

My source is the audiobook, read by obama himself. You could always, you know, go read or listen to the book being discussed. I transcribed some already, what do you want me to do, transcribe the whole book for you?

Or you could go on ignorant, and participate in a discussion about a book you never read.....
edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 19:23:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Well he is an american citizen. You mean natural born citizen.

If ron paul can't be president and I had to choose between romney and obama, id pick obama for 2 reasons. The first is the whole devil I know v.s. devil I don't. The second and most important is that I know I can only be stuck with obama for 4 more years. If we get romney we may be looking at 8 years. Plus I don't like seeing a guy that has everything buying his way into office which is exactly what romney is doing.. no one likes him.
edit on 29-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

It doesn't get more sobering than that my friend.
If I knew that my voting for Paul wouldn't be a vote for Ronmey 2102, I would do that. But can I risk that?
I love Amercia too much to hand it over to Ronmey.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

My source is the audiobook, read by obama himself. You could always, you know, go read or listen to the book being discussed. I transcribed some already, what do you want me to do, transcribe the whole book for you?

Or you know, you could have just posted what would back your claim 3 posts ago instead. That seems far simpler than any of this but you have certainly put effort into not doing it. Odd.

Or you could go on ignorant, and participate in a discussion about a book you never read.....
edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 19:23:40 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

How does one go on ignorant? Do I need a password?
You know you are talking about a book you never read, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I find it odd that anyone could 'like' Romney. There's no there, there. His whole personality seems plastic, he wants to disregard some questions he is asked, like about medicinal marijuana, a subject a LOT of people he claims to want to represent are interested in, and one that his wife may be interested in soon enough, given that she has MS...

Little known fact about Romney and one that his campaign won't tell you: He was involved in a fatal car accident in France while he was there as a missionary. He was so badly injured that the first policeman at the scene declared him dead (actually wrote in his passport, 'il est mort'). He was in a coma for 2-3 days and took nearly a year to 'recover'. Maybe this excuses or explains his apparent inability to remember hunting down a classmate and taking a scissors to the kid's hair while he was screaming and crying for help. BTW, this is called assault and battery, and happened when Romney was 18 and thus able to be charged as an adult. He certainly should have known better, and certainly should have been thrown out of school for it. I guess having the governor as your father has it's perks.

Do we really want to replace Obama, who is bad enough, with someone with memory problems and a history of bullying and entitlement, and who refuses to answer all questions put to him by legitimate journalists in favor of campaign rhetoric? How about Gary Johnson, who will answer all questions honestly and admit when he doesn't know something, and who hasn't seemingly suffered from extreme brain damage?? If you haven't heard of him, he's the Libertarian candidate for the presidency and will be on all 50 ballots in the fall.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

don't forget about his love for dogs.
Ronmey 2102!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
so

any reply from the constitutional scholars yet ?

pm me when you get it
edit on 2-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by beezzer

I saw right thru this "man" in 2007...he is no more than a Jim Jones type sociopath to me.....

YES! I see it the same way. I find it terrifying that he can say the things he does, and people still lay down at his feet. Scary stuff. Something about the way he speaks seems to draw folks to him regardless of what he is saying. I think you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

reply to post by beezzer

I saw right thru this "man" in 2007...he is no more than a Jim Jones type sociopath to me.....

YES! I see it the same way. I find it terrifying that he can say the things he does, and people still lay down at his feet. Scary stuff. Something about the way he speaks seems to draw folks to him regardless of what he is saying. I think you hit the nail on the head.

Can you give an example of what you are talking about?
I do not recall any Jim Jones style rhetoric nor seeing anyone prostrate themselves for the man but I would love to read all about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Oh, you want to trade clips of nutcases?
I have some wonderful tea party clips to show you.
Where is the Jim Jones style rhetoric?
I saw no one kissing his feet either.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The Tea Party isn't worshipping a man....not comparing apples to apples there.

If there wasn't security around Obama, these people would be kissing his feet.....do you want me to post all the kids singing hymns to Obama? That is what I mean by a "Jim Jones" type worship of him....you asked for the proof so don't say "I can show videos of tea party nuts" nobody is talking about the Tea Party here,,,we are talking about people worshipping Obama like a god.....which imo you are one of them, because you can't stop defending him on every thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The Tea Party isn't worshipping a man....not comparing apples to apples there.

If there wasn't security around Obama, these people would be kissing his feet.....do you want me to post all the kids singing hymns to Obama? That is what I mean by a "Jim Jones" type worship of him....you asked for the proof so don't say "I can show videos of tea party nuts" nobody is talking about the Tea Party here,,,we are talking about people worshipping Obama like a god.....which imo you are one of them, because you can't stop defending him on every thread.

The claim was "Jim Jones style rhetoric" coming from Obama.
Please do not make me keep asking for it over and over while you keep trying to change what you said as if the post I originally addressed might vanish.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It is time to stop arguing over semantics. The fact is he is destroying our country, he p-----g all over the constitution, and doesn't care about anyone moving up into the middle class.

It is time to see him for what he is.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join