It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having Santa Claus/North Pole/Winter synchronicities lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A little background first...

I am not psychic - I have a good 6th sense, and that's about it - I've only been able to tell when situations or people are really good, or really bad. It was stronger when I was young, and while I have had this my whole life, it has come back very strongly in the past year.

For the past year (since the beginning of last March) I have been having an increasing number of synchronicities in my life right before something major happens in the world or the U.S. - I start to see repetitive numbers (111,222,333, etc.) and I hear the same word or phrase repeatedly - so much so that I can't deny that something weird is going on. It is accompanied by what I can only describe as a "feeling" of unease and watchfulness.

It all started with the Japan earthquake last year, and has been happening off and on ever since. It happened before they killed Bin Laden, it happened before they downgraded the U.S. credit status, and it happened before those terrible tornadoes tore through the U.S. last year. Unfortunately, I never know exactly what is going to happen where or exactly when - which is frustrating because I would certainly warn people if I knew anything more than "something important" was going to happen somewhere. These repetitive patterns start about 2 weeks to a month before something happens.

I had a hard time with all of it at first, but I've gotten used to it over time - and it helps that I'm not the only one in my family to have them. My sister and my son also get these, and we all know when something is getting ready to go down, even if we don't know exactly when or where. I feel that these patterns have been established with certain members of my family as a type of early warning system - and that hopefully in the future if something truly momentous is coming, we will know and be somewhat prepared for it.

So the most recent one happened the week before last when I started having all of these "Santa Claus" synchronicities - surrounded by a bunch of North Pole and Winter references. I can't usually figure these out until after the fact when everything seems to make much more sense, but I figured I'd keep an eye out on the north pole, just in case, and just pay close attention to things in general. So last week there were a few decent sized earthquakes around the North Pole, and I thought that was it. Except that the synchronicities continued through this past weekend - SO many of them that I'm not sure that it is over. Plus, it hasn't even been 2 weeks since I first started having them - unless things are speeding up between when it starts with me, and when the actual event happens.

So I'm putting this out to anyone else that has these types of things going on in their lives - has anyone else been picking up on any kind of synchronicities like these? In particular ones about Santa Claus or the North Pole or anything similar?? I know how this sounds, but I felt I had to post it just in case anyone else out there is experiencing this craziness too....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by followingpythagoras

Maybe you're attuned to the pole shift that is alleged to take place this year.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Now that you mention it; my family and I were reminiscing about aunts and uncles, and explaining the extended family to my girlfriend and my sister's boyfriend, when I said, "Uncle Dave was only pleasant when he did his Santa Claus routine every year."

Don't know if that fits the shared meaning of synchronicity, but it's a weird coincidence either way being that it is the end of May and no where near Christmas time. But I have been having synchronistic events on the daily now and I want this out there.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i get these feelings as well,but because my life has been difficult for the last 8 months,i tend to use these feelings to try to help myself.

now i'll play the devil's advocate!
there are 100's of earth changes every day on this planet.
so when you get your feeling,you could pick the biggest one that happened that day,and say 'thats what i felt!'
i don't deny what you feel,i feel it too! a lot more people are starting to wake up and feel it.
maybe its true! 2012 the year of spiritual awakening!
perhaps those of us who do 'feel' this,have been conditioned to this reality,and thats why we feel 'uneasy'.
we're afraid of change!
govt. did a good job rounding us all up like sheep!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Maybe you're attuned to the pole shift that is alleged to take place this year.

I wondered about that very thing as well. It is a frustrating situation for me - not that I'm not grateful to be getting a "heads up" of course. I just wish I could warn others of impending events - but what would I say? Hey people of the world, get ready for "something" big to happen "somewhere" on the earth in the next couple of weeks? What good would that do, you know?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltdan08

Now that you mention it; my family and I were reminiscing about aunts and uncles, and explaining the extended family to my girlfriend and my sister's boyfriend, when I said, "Uncle Dave was only pleasant when he did his Santa Claus routine every year."

Don't know if that fits the shared meaning of synchronicity, but it's a weird coincidence either way being that it is the end of May and no where near Christmas time. But I have been having synchronistic events on the daily now and I want this out there.

That was the main thing that got my attention - why all the Santa Claus stuff THIS time of year? It is odd to hear it mentioned so much - especially in May. And I'd say the fact that you are also having synchronicities on a daily basis is interesting in itself. Is this new, or has it been going on your whole life? Just curious to see if this is on the rise in lots of people, or just my family.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's just been something I started noticing a few months ago. Strange coincidences that had connections to one another. I think I'm just getting better at spotting them. Little fleeting guides from the universe.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i get these feelings as well,but because my life has been difficult for the last 8 months,i tend to use these feelings to try to help myself.

now i'll play the devil's advocate!
there are 100's of earth changes every day on this planet.
so when you get your feeling,you could pick the biggest one that happened that day,and say 'thats what i felt!'
i don't deny what you feel,i feel it too! a lot more people are starting to wake up and feel it.
maybe its true! 2012 the year of spiritual awakening!
perhaps those of us who do 'feel' this,have been conditioned to this reality,and thats why we feel 'uneasy'.
we're afraid of change!
govt. did a good job rounding us all up like sheep!

I know - there are tons of normal earth changes all the time, and I always try to keep that in mind. And you are totally right when you say that anyone could pick out anything at pretty much any given day and point to it and say "See!! I knew SOMETHING was going to happen"

But when these synchronicities start with me - there is just no way to talk myself out of them. Its too much - too often to dismiss. I always get to the point where I say out loud "OK, ok - I get it! I'm paying attention"

For instance, when this first started last year, it started right around the first of March - the last few days of February to be exact. I kept seeing double and triple numbers all over the place - ALL over the place. Every day. Every receipt, every balance when I balanced my checking account - every time I looked at the clock. It sounds so crazy to say, but I can't help it - that's the way it happened! So when the earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Japan happened on 3/11, I assumed the whole "doubles and triples" number thing was a direct warning about the date it happened on. But, as the year went on, I noticed that the double, triple and now mirror image numbers I see seem to happen before as actual physical event. When the event is weather, or earth related, the numbers are everywhere, but it is only numbers. When it has something to do with a person or political event, it starts with numbers, and then quickly goes into a word or phrase that is repeated over and over. Before they killed Bin Laden, I kept hearing the word "Doppleganger" over and over. I'm still not sure why it was that particular word, (unless perhaps it wasn't really him they killed?), but as soon as the news came across, I didn't hear that word again.

So now this time has me confused, because I am seeing the numbers, but I am also getting the Santa Claus reference over and over - like the Doppleganger one last year. I don't really know what is going to happen - it'll be interesting to see, and maybe it'll give me a little more insight to how this thing works.
edit on 29-5-2012 by followingpythagoras because: forgot an s

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltdan08
It's just been something I started noticing a few months ago. Strange coincidences that had connections to one another. I think I'm just getting better at spotting them. Little fleeting guides from the universe.

I like that - little fleeting guides. One of my main questions is - is this on purpose from someone or something directly to me and my family, or is it just that we are good receivers and anyone else that has their "antennae" up can receive these signals as well....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least...

A little story of my own:

A couple months back... A friend of mine took a phone call, so I left the room and attended to some laundry. While I was in the laundry room, randomly, the thought of Santa Clause entered my head, then came the lyrics of jingle bells.

A couple minutes later, I walked out of the laundry room, over to my roommates room. He had just hung up the phone, and started to recite the lyrics to jingle bells.

I told him about what had happened, and we both could not understand as to why we both had the exact same thoughts. There was no previous mention of Christmas, winter, Santa Clause, or Jingle Bells...

So yeah, I had a synchronicity....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
Interesting to say the least...

A little story of my own:

A couple months back... A friend of mine took a phone call, so I left the room and attended to some laundry. While I was in the laundry room, randomly, the thought of Santa Clause entered my head, then came the lyrics of jingle bells.

A couple minutes later, I walked out of the laundry room, over to my roommates room. He had just hung up the phone, and started to recite the lyrics to jingle bells.

I told him about what had happened, and we both could not understand as to why we both had the exact same thoughts. There was no previous mention of Christmas, winter, Santa Clause, or Jingle Bells...

So yeah, I had a synchronicity....

How strange - this was a couple of months ago? I wish I knew what it was all about. When I try to guess ahead of time I'm usually wrong, but I can't help myself. Maybe it doesn't have to do with the north pole like I was thinking - maybe it is a direct thing about Santa Claus, or Christmas. Or something wintery happening this time of year - my family's synchronicities were all wrapped up with snowy scenes and winter references - that along with Santa.

Definitely not what I am usually thinking about this time of year.

I went through this same sort of thing trying to figure "Doppelganger" out, but only realized what it must have been about when it stopped after Bin Laden was killed. So I guess I'll know what this was all about when it stops again.

Of course like a previous poster pointed out, anyone could point to all sorts of things and say they knew it was coming. But come on - if something big to do with Santa Claus or the North Pole happens in the next few weeks - and my synchronicities stop - then that's a little much to dismiss.

new topics

top topics

join