It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Earthquake Patterns appearing around the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've been watching the earthquake patterns for a long time and since the earthquake off Norway it appears that a new pattern of quakes is taking shape. After the Italian quake and the Norway quakes happened the quakes are now back in Italy. After Tonga spoke again we have had earthquakes in different parts of Russia and the Pacific ring of fire.

Several good size quakes have rattled Italy and Japan but most in Italy and Russia.

Does anyone else think this pattern in different?

Did you know that mountains are being built up under the ocean around Tonga?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I can't really say without seeing it mapped. I need more evidence than anecdotal accounts.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

i don't know enough about quakes but things seem to be different to me. curious about other replies.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

12 out of 16 quakes today are at or over 4.5, the last 4 being in Italy.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Northern Italy has experienced over 55 quakes today alone,of varying magnitudes.EQ MAP I bet every quake, know matter how small or large is taking its toll on the emotional state of the people.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

actually i was hoping to see a patern on a map or something, but you've pointed out something that is right, by the way pay close attention to volcanos too....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm watching it for a while too but not long enough to see any pattern. I'm no genius geologist at all but all I noticed is that eastern Europe is pretty shaken for a few weeks and it's spreading west. Even in areas far from seismic lines.

PS: I'm NOT calling for doom and gloom. Just asking a more intelligent person if that's all normal.

Oh and BTW there was another one M4.7 2km deep 10 min ago

All my thoughts to italians

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Mt Vesuvius was mentioned by Edgar Cayce. Any activity with the volcanoes in Italy?

A message that I received yesterday said things will happen fast. It will catch everyone off guard.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yospuig

I see the patterns by doing a quick scan and then seeing the movement in my mind.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I use EQ 3d pro with an external earth image TGA 24 bit colour file that displays plate boundarys in green and historical quakes with yellow dots. It gives a different perspective, and when you start seeing quakes, 5 pointers at the top of the world,mid Atlantic ridge, Antarctic ocean etc. Its like you know where the quakes aren't going to be.versus where they are going to be. Some locations, like the ring of fire are thick historically. While other locations are thin historically. When you see broad areas of movement in non historical locations and great quakes 200 -300 miles deep, 6.7 Argentina 589 kms Deep inside/inland of the major plate, non historical location. yah gotta wonder.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Think of the lithosphere as a body of fluid which it is. The release of magma in one place would create movement to the area. Where there is mountain building there is the accumulation of magma. Where there are earthquakes the magma to my thinking would be moving either through the area.

My contention has been for a while that mountain ranges all over the world would start to reverse the upward climb.

Do you know of any studies that this is happening. Are the Himalayas moving down since the pressure is being relieved? Thoughts?

I contend that a program that uses action reaction mapping could help see events.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No, I don't know of any studies as you suggest. I did see a post of someones indicating possible mountain building in the Tonga region. Its been a hotspot for a while . A lot of deep quakes. IS the magma heating up?, allowing more convection, thus more movement. More heat?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Etna has been rumbling,south of the quake swarm. Vesuvius is half way to Etna south in Italy and not far geographically at all. No indication of anything with Vesuvius, but what does that mean really when you are talking Volcanoes.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wonder if there are quakes or energy pulls on the LUNA surface as well. I wonder because it would kind of signal something if there were moon quakes at the same time or near same time as EA*RTH quakes..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Take a look at Christchurch, New Zealand.

A day before the 1st quake in Italy, we had a 4.8 in Christchurch. Few days before the 2nd Italian quake, we had a 4.1 few days earlier.

And no, it is not an everyday, occurrence in Christchurch. The past few months were relatively quiet, only last week and seems to be happening at the same time frame as Italy's quakes.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We had a new shaker at Canterbury, NZ

nz.news.yahoo.com...

People in other parts of the world might want to brace yourselves. The last two 4+ we had seemed to precede much bigger quakes other parts of the globe by as short as one day.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I'll be curious to see if there is a real pattern here... keeping an eye out.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Three 6 pointers across the globe in less that 18 hours, is not normal IMHO

top topics

join