It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by maxella1

I thought this was that thread? There you go again. Never answer a direct question. Just pass out homework assignments... or tell me to "go start a thread". I'm not jumping to your tune, remember? Answer the question...

What's your question?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

www.abovetopsecret.com...

First three words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Oh I didn't notice the question about your list.

I don't think that's what I do, but I don't care what you think. Show me examples like I did couple of pages a go, and we'll talk about it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sorry, not doing "homework" for you. I have in other threads in the past and like I said you just say, "How do you know?" Or "Are you sure?"

Now full circle. This is what I keep saying about you and your 911 threads. You manipulate people into doing work (citing examples) whereupon you'll simply dismiss it with, "I never said that."

We have filled merely a page on this one with a go around of useless proportions (again).

I hate FOX and Bill but this isn't about them:

Intrptr bails, pulls rip cord...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thread closed.

9/11 Conspiracies: This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11/2001. Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
edit on Sat Jun 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join