It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1

Well, since I was "called out" let me respond. If you can find ONE example of bona fide negligence, that happened with malice aforethought, then you MIGHT have a point. But, you are not going to find that here. But by all means, let's waste billions of dollars we don't have conducting investigations that have already been done.

Billions? Slight exaggeration! They actually only had a small budget for the investigation into biggest terrorist act in US history!

Oh that's why they did a shoddy job, the budget was too small!

They did a bad job, left lots of crucial info out (deliberately), I'm sure they could do it all thoroughly, and properly with a reasonable amount of money! They waste enough tax payers money on defense and false flag operations, if they did a proper investigation, they'd save the country trillions in the long run!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This thread belongs in the off-topic/ rant section.

There is no 9/11 content.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Yeah, it has become a threat to slander certain members by lumping them together and stating falsehoods about them as a group.

It is not acceptable.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm actually enjoying his..

So what do you think fellas, Are truthers more disrespectful than debunkers?

One problem whackjob - she jumped to her death few minutes later.....
Awful choise - either being burned alive or jumping.........
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess rational thought is also on the refuse pile in "Truther" Camp. Right next to reading comprehension, critical thinking, physics, mathematics, science...............

It is no wonder the "Truth" Movement hasnt gone anywhere in all these years. The ignorance is really putting a drag. Also I see your reading comprehension skills are right where they should be..........nonexistent. Thank you for being the model "Truther". Now will you stop acting like a troll or are you going to contribute something useful? Besides being a typical ignorant "Truther"?

But truthers dont want to listen or even consider simple explanations, because those "Rube-Goldberg" style conspiracies are far more fun.

You just want to be able to keep this in the Truther column marked "stuff that is kinda weird/doesn't add up about 9/11".

So the truthers surrendered again . Oh well don't let facts get in the way of a good lawsuit

No idiot they were filming for weeks before They were following a rookie Fireman from academy to his lfe in a firehouse Only one of the brothers was filming at time Reason were on street at that time were responding to call of gas odor in area of Church and Lispenard Street Otherwise would have been in firehouse ......

So where was he supposed to go genius....? He was in a secure area - unless you think a 6 yr old is going to pull a gat and start blasting .......... Idea was assess situation then make decision on action, not simply start running around Bush stayed at school only few minutes after 2nd plane - his staff rounded everyone up and headed for airport to get off ground. Once in air was less vulnerable than on ground

How do you hold someone accountable, when their actions were made in good faith? There is a LONG trail of failures/bad decisions/mistakes over about forty YEARS that led to 9/11. And none of it, was malicious.

No, it's people like you who get so caught up in a "we gotta blame SOMEONE" mentality that prevents us from admitting that a determined adversary can hurt us dearly. It also prevents us from making the changes necessary.

EDIT: I love how you wrote “FAA officials, Whoever they are” it just stinks of conspiracy theorist ignorance.

And yet, you still don't get it. They obeyed the rules about what they could take on the jets.

More to the point, I ask "why is it that the only way the truthers can justify their conspiracy theories is by accusing everyone and their grandmother of lying"?

Plus, to the ones who bring up the FEMA report observation that says the plane impacts didn't cause critical damage to the towers.. I ask "if you don't believe the findings of the FEMA report then why are you accepting their finding that the plane impacts didn't cause critical damage?"

My favorite tactic is to point out that most of the claims of 9/11 truthers are simply lies and fabrications. Works pretty good too.

You are the ultimate, ignorant hypocrite in this instance. my favorite debunking tactic is to use facts and correct all the misinformation spread by conspiracy videos and ignorant masses who flock to ATS to circle-jerk with other conspiracy believers. However, facts work on conspiracy believers about as well as they work on young-earth creationists. They think every fact is just a government/satanic lie meant to obscure their truth. You can't argue with these people. They're helplessly ignorant.

No, it's a prime example of a so-called truthers (you) not looking or comprehending ALL of the evidence. That simple.

My favorite thing about truthers? Their utter failure of reading comprehension.
edit on 29-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can see that a majority of "truther" arguments are based off of ignorance. Sheer ignorance. It is stunning.

I guess I need to resort to sock puppets to explain simple things that adults should know or at least be aware of.

Many of us on here had or have friends/family who were there(in city) on 9/11 or even 93 survivors which occurred before some of you posting were even born so, no, your opinion here based on a few web articles about how the people of NY feel means dick to any of them. Trust me. Like I said, go down to a bar and start spewing your garbage. I bet you don't have the cajones.

I'll post more tomorrow.

edit on 29-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The irony of being offended by 'ignorance' is not lost on me. When are you going to stop researching 'OSers' and instead research 911? Have you even read one full report from NIST yet? Have you contacted an engineering form with your concerns about Bazant's proof?

Of course you haven't. You're far too busy cherry picking quotes to make 'OSers' look bad. Should I however go and cherry pick truthers calling for murder or death or hanging, you will claim that it is unfair to lump all 'truthers' together as a group.

Which is it? Can I go and find some abhorrent truther quotes and assign them to a group that includes you? I would never do such a thing as the dishonesty is obvious. Why are you trying to do this?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

The irony of being offended by 'ignorance' is not lost on me. When are you going to stop researching 'OSers' and instead research 911? Have you even read one full report from NIST yet? Have you contacted an engineering form with your concerns about Bazant's proof?

Of course you haven't. You're far too busy cherry picking quotes to make 'OSers' look bad. Should I however go and cherry pick truthers calling for murder or death or hanging, you will claim that it is unfair to lump all 'truthers' together as a group.

Which is it? Can I go and find some abhorrent truther quotes and assign them to a group that includes you? I would never do such a thing as the dishonesty is obvious. Why are you trying to do this?

You know what, I have decided to research OSers. Is that okay with you?

The point I'm making here is that even though you disrespect truthers on a daily basis, NOBODY is demanding that your posts be deleted.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

My favorite tactic is to point out that most of the claims of 9/11 truthers are simply lies and fabrications. Works pretty good too.

I stand by that statement 100% It's not disrespect to call a lie a lie.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

The point I'm making here is that even though you disrespect truthers on a daily basis, NOBODY is demanding that your posts be deleted.

No, it is not ok with me. It is also not ok with the rules of this forum. You may not make personal attacks.

This thread is an attempt to slander a group by using personal attacks. It's not valid, and there's a difference between disrespect and slander.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeah here's an idea. When the staff delete your post twice, don't re-post it. It's just as much utter nonsense as it was the first couple times you tried. It's not accurate, and no matter how much you try and slander your opponents it never will be.

Grow up.

You grow up. The staff need to change their policy on free speech really quickly.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No, it is not ok with me. It is also not ok with the rules of this forum. You may not make personal attacks.

This thread is an attempt to slander a group by using personal attacks. It's not valid, and there's a difference between disrespect and slander.

Excuse me.... I just posted a shi* load of personal attacks on a group of people you call truthers...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

I'm not the one repeatedly reposting fallacies so I can slander another group. You think that people should be free to say what they like? Expect huge torrents of racism and slander. That's what you get when you liberalise free speech.

The rules are the rules, and I think that maxella is wilfully violating them.

link   

Excuse me.... I just posted a shi* load of personal attacks on a group of people you call truthers...

So report the posts, don't repost them.

Sorry for the short post.

link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by angrysniper

I'm not the one repeatedly reposting fallacies so I can slander another group. You think that people should be free to say what they like? Expect huge torrents of racism and slander. That's what you get when you liberalise free speech.

The rules are the rules, and I think that maxella is wilfully violating them.

Wow. I didn't expect this when I posted this thread. You're really showing what you're made of.

Are you saying that what I posted is fake?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join