It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't offend anyone.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The shear stupidity of 9-11 being an inside job is beyond reproach
No one that would believe in such a thing is a metal or psychologically healthy person
And
I would never respond to a thread that promotes a conspiracy such as this

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Deny everything! # 26 in the manual!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I do think it was a monstrous crime, yeah. I think it's partly prosecuted, although not in a satisfactory way, and I imagine we disagree over who should be in court. The difference of course being that there's a fair bit of evidence for my suspicions, whereas yours are based on youtube videos and people assuming that because of how George Bush talks he's definitely guilty.

What are you suspicions tricky, you never have said before, be interesting to know.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
[
This thread has clearly descended into a pointless argument regarding your inability to remain cordial with your other members during a debate. Due to your consistent inability to address fellow members with any respect and your propensity to ignore any challenge that anyone presents to you I am no longer taking part in this thread.

I hope next time we find ourselves on the same thread you will have changed your attitude.

The only people that seem to be arguing in this thread are the ones that think it's pointless, i.e. OS'ers.

If you find it pointless to you, then you know where the door is. No one is forcing you to post.

Same goes for any thread here, if you dont like the content, you dont have to read it.

Some of us want to debate what the OP first stated, and the ones complaining should vacate the thread if it's not to their liking.

Allow people to have the freedom to express themselves the way they want to, and the world will be a happier place.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
No one that would believe in such a thing is a metal or psychologically healthy person
And

I think you're in the wrong thread? This is not a thread about your thoughts on whether this was an inside job, there are other threads for that.

You just said this "I would never respond to a thread that promotes a conspiracy such as this"

But you have responded to this thread!

I don't see it promoting conspiracy at all, where do you get that idea from?

Answers on a postcard please...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Conspiracy Theorist

............... The truth is out there.........................
........................ So you better stay inside...................................

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I had so much fun putting these together. I will get more and apply to appropriate commandment later.

For now you have some time to try to get this thread deleted again.

"The Truther movement is an intellectually dishonest echo-chamber that desperately needs honest academic leadership and a core set of undebunkable beliefs. "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Another system of the complete lunacy of the movement is this belief that you can all believe the same theory (towers are a demo), but all get to that by contradictory belief systems. "

"For years the lunatic fringe has been claiming that since the building "collapsed in its own footprint" that was "PROOF" that it was a controlled demolition...... "

"The question therefore is, are these 9/11 conspiracies simply yet another outlet for people to make up outrageous accusations against the "sinister secret gov't" boogeyman they've come to embrace? "

"The question is, who else but the people who are paranoid of these "sinister secret gov't plots" would be going to such antiestablishment sources of information to begin with? "

"Yes, you are spot on. You will see that the majority of conspiracy theories have indeed an agenda, sometimes not even that obvious at first glance. And those agendas are simply people blaming whoever and whatever fits their boat and fits in their world view. "

"And how do conspiracy theories fit into this? Mostly they're just a psychological tool whereby the believer doesn't have to do anything about anything because the CT convinces them that everything is beyond repair. "

"Exactly. They are worried about an imaginary enemy who is absolutely cunning, ruthless and determined, and lurking behind every bush.
The shadow government, as used in conspiracy theories, is the bogeyman. "

"Probably because it's entirely in your own mind that it's the gov'ts fault. All you need to do is do a 30 second Google search to see that other people insist it's all the fault of Mossad, and those people think you're a fool for wanting to pin the blame on a bunch of drunk streakers and slackers when it was really the work of dancing Israelis. So who should we non-conspiracy theorists believe, them or you? "

"Are you now being stupid?
If birds, a softer material, can damage a harder material, simply on the grounds of velocity, why do you consider a plane impossible to break through steel? The plane had more mass and everything! You have to be intentionally acting like a moron! "

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Well, since I was "called out" let me respond. If you can find ONE example of bona fide negligence, that happened with malice aforethought, then you MIGHT have a point. But, you are not going to find that here. But by all means, let's waste billions of dollars we don't have conducting investigations that have already been done.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That video is sarcasm, BTW.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
And

Congratulations, you just did respond to 'that thread'.

You, are, fallacious. I know you know (or will know) what that means because it is patently evident that dictionary.com is your personal guide bahahah

edit on 29-5-2012 by UsVsThem5upra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

That video is sarcasm, BTW.

I am aware of that, and I also think that it describes the debunkers very well. Hope it didn't offend you in any way.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Well, since I was "called out" let me respond. If you can find ONE example of bona fide negligence, that happened with malice aforethought, then you MIGHT have a point. But, you are not going to find that here. But by all means, let's waste billions of dollars we don't have conducting investigations that have already been done.

There is a epic #e load of people in certain 'intelligence' positions that state there was talk about an attack on towers in New York in 2001, prior to Sept. 11, as far as February 2001 (or earlier). At least that's from the 50-60 accounts I have read/heard.

But i don't bereev dah cause dah's jus dang impassible.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UsVsThem5upra
Now I suggest those of you to out there, to help, to hope, or gtfo of the way, else be swept under the carpet where you will only replace the position of the TRUTH we seek.

So you don't want anyone to stand in the way of your Witch Hunt ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Haha! These are brilliant maxella! You could fill a small book with them all, and make some money! I'm sure it'd be a good seller, a great humerous read.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join