It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by maxella1

I love debunkers and i said that many times. You are awakening people and don't even realize it. They will only win if the discussion stopped at this point.

Wait a minute... you DON'T consider 9/11 a monstrous, unprosecuted crime?

So you think that the people who pulled of 9/11 are stupid enough to employ people to continue a discussion that actively awakens people? That makes no sense at all.

I do think it was a monstrous crime, yeah. I think it's partly prosecuted, although not in a satisfactory way, and I imagine we disagree over who should be in court. The difference of course being that there's a fair bit of evidence for my suspicions, whereas yours are based on youtube videos and people assuming that because of how George Bush talks he's definitely guilty.

Who should be in court in your opinion?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

1. I am the Forever Knowing One, thy Father, thy Government, thy Savior and Eternal Protector, which gives you life and guides you to the light, to the right and true way. Thou shalt not have any other Savior besides me. 

The moment I got to this point I stopped reading, as I recognized it is a grandiose waste of my time. I myself said more times than I can remember that I *don't* "believe everything the gov't tells me" and yet the truthers still cling to this fable the same way Linus clings to his security blanket. At this point I have to presume they NEED to believe this to rationalize why they aren't getting anywhere with their conspiracy stories...and they have the gall to turn around accuse their oopponents of having faith based logic.

I second the motion that the OP needs to grow up and that the moderators needs to yank this thread. It's nothing but a veiled childish insult and it doesn't add even a microbe of any serious intellecual discussion about the events of 9/11.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

1. I am the Forever Knowing One, thy Father, thy Government, thy Savior and Eternal Protector, which gives you life and guides you to the light, to the right and true way. Thou shalt not have any other Savior besides me. 

The moment I got to this point I stopped reading, as I recognized it is a grandiose waste of my time. I myself said more times than I can remember that I *don't* "believe everything the gov't tells me" and yet the truthers still cling to this fable the same way Linus clings to his security blanket. At this point I have to presume they NEED to believe this to rationalize why they aren't getting anywhere with their conspiracy stories...and they have the gall to turn around accuse their oopponents of having faith based logic.

I second the motion that the OP needs to grow up and that the moderators needs to yank this thread. It's nothing but a veiled childish insult and it doesn't add even a microbe of any serious intellecual discussion about the events of 9/11.

This guy thinks that because so many people screwed up nobody should be blamed at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are literally thousands of people who could share blame over 9/11. Do you want thousands of trials? Do you blame the Justice Dept lawyers who issued the guidelines that prevented agencies from sharing information....when the rules were designed to comply with current laws and to protect peoples human rights? Do you hold Bill Clinton responsible for NOT killing Osama when we literally had him in the crosshairs, because in doing so, we would kill women and children? HOW many people do you want to blame? Because it isn't one or two or even fifty people that failed us

So because you feel like this doesn't apply to you the entire thread should be deleted?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

"There are literally thousands of people who could share blame over 9/11. Do you want thousands of trials? Do you blame the Justice Dept lawyers who issued the guidelines that prevented agencies from sharing information....when the rules were designed to comply with current laws and to protect peoples human rights? Do you hold Bill Clinton responsible for NOT killing Osama when we literally had him in the crosshairs, because in doing so, we would kill women and children? HOW many people do you want to blame? Because it isn't one or two or even fifty people that failed us"

So because you feel like this doesn't apply to you the entire thread should be deleted?

Go back to whatever thread you got that from, and you will notice I wasn't the one who said that. You're essentially trying to defend a thread that's nothing more than an childish insult with a childish attempt at putting words in my mouth. That's about as hard core of a fail as a hard core fail gets...and what did that even have anything to do with any "anti-truther bible"? You know, the thread YOU started?

Hear that? That's the clock ticking down the seconds before the moderators yank this thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

"There are literally thousands of people who could share blame over 9/11. Do you want thousands of trials? Do you blame the Justice Dept lawyers who issued the guidelines that prevented agencies from sharing information....when the rules were designed to comply with current laws and to protect peoples human rights? Do you hold Bill Clinton responsible for NOT killing Osama when we literally had him in the crosshairs, because in doing so, we would kill women and children? HOW many people do you want to blame? Because it isn't one or two or even fifty people that failed us"

Go back to whatever thread you got that from, and you will notice I wasn't the one who said that. You're essentially trying to defend a thread that's nothing more than an childish insult with a childish attempt at putting words in my mouth. That's about as hard core of a fail as a hard core fail gets...and what did that even have anything to do with any "anti-truther bible"? You know, the thread YOU started?

Hear that? That's the clock ticking down the seconds before the moderators yank this thread.

You completely missed this part in your quote.

This guy thinks that because so many people screwed up nobody should be blamed at all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why are you people so offended? I don't get it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
Please delete this post.

My original message doesn't make sense, now that the OP has clarified.

Thanks.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

Why do you want this thread to be deleted so bad?

I didn't say I did. Once you clarified by stating that the mods requested you to repost this, I edited my original response to request that MY post was deleted, as it no longer made sense. Did not request that this THREAD was deleted, just my POST.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You completely missed this part in your quote:

I didn't say that either. Jeez, at this point you're only making *yourself* look bad, not me or anyone else.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

...um because you're making fake accusations that are nothing but veiled insults?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yes they seem to follow the guideline to the letter, dave here is the epitome, read his signature and enjoy.

Mandatory second line.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

if you ever go to, or are involved in, a court trial, i guess only one side is taken seriously while the the other side is dismissed, and called, as you put it "rubbish"

especially when it is obvious the one side has no proof, bases its entire case on assumptions, lies, innuendo, and half-truths, and the behavior is disruptive, immature, as well as the argument changing 20+ times through the trial.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You completely missed this part in your quote:

I didn't say that either. Jeez, at this point you're only making *yourself* look bad, not me or anyone else.

Now wait a second, didn't you get all pissy about me putting words in your mouth? But you didn't notice that I didn't say that it was YOU who made that statement?

I provided a link to that post, It's not yours. Relax.
edit on 29-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Please delete this post.

Thanks.

I didn't say I did. Once you clarified by stating that the mods requested you to repost this, I edited my original response to request that MY post was deleted, as it no longer made sense. Did not request that this THREAD was deleted, just my POST.

No post should be deleted. Especially if you're not allowed to delete your own posts.
edit on 29-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

...um because you're making fake accusations that are nothing but veiled insults?

So for the record.. You are saying that this does not apply to you. Correct?

If so why do you feel the need to have it removed?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Please delete this post.

Thanks.

No post should be deleted.

Fair enough. I didn't want an off-topic, no subject post littering your thread. Your thread, your will.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This should really be in the joke forum, because it is a massive stereotype of all of those who believe the official story and a flat out joke. That is nothing of substance to anything about these 10 commandments they are just for the most part juvenile jokes.

Look I can write the exact same thing about all the 9/11 truthers.

Enjoy.

The Ignorant spoke from the Almighty's vacant tower:

1. I am the forever knowing one, they father, they movement of truth, thy paranoid and eternal propaganda which gives you live and guides your lies to the darkness of ignorance. Thou shalt not have any other saviour besides me for I am infallible and never wrong.

2. Thou shalt only tolerate conspiracy theories, the delusions of the paranoid, lies, propaganda, the MSN and western intelligence when it suits me to do so when it confirms my beliefs which shalt not change for thy is always right (see commandment 1)

3. Thou shalt not believe in terrorism for it is a lie of western media, government and intelligence services. I know that if terrorism was to exist it only exists in the halls of thy satanic government.

4. Thou shalt not review any of the historical, scientific, theological and logical facts that point to the official story being the story of truth.
5. Thou shalt ignore all evidence that suggests the official story behind 9/11 is the correct one

6. Thou shalt not question the might consensus of the truth movement, thy religion, for to do so would be to blaspheme by thinking for one’s self.

7. Thou shalt not bear true witness……… against anything not found in the eternal gardens of 9/11 truth.

8. Thou shalt not seek truth, for the truth is a curse that can't be lifted. .

9. Thou shalt not treat those who speak the truth of the official story of 9/11 with any respect, as they are thy enemy and they shall be smited by thy ignorance and paranoia.

10. Thou shalt not open thy eyes to the realities of the world beyond this one, if thou wishes to seek the truth.

edit on 29-5-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You left out:

Pray to the Holy Miracle Passport for it shall guide you to enlightenment and forget not free fall speed

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Dammit, I knew those dastardly truthers had to have 11 commandments, they always have to be one up on us OSers

But in all seriousness, this thread really probably does belong in the joke forum on BTS, no wonder the mods wanted rid of it a few times.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
This should really be in the joke forum, because it is a massive stereotype of all of those who believe the official story and a flat out joke. That is nothing of substance to anything about these 10 commandments they are just for the most part juvenile jokes.

Look I can write the exact same thing about all the 9/11 truthers.

Enjoy.

The Ignorant spoke from the Almighty's vacant tower:

1. I am the forever knowing one, they father, they movement of truth, thy paranoid and eternal propaganda which gives you live and guides your lies to the darkness of ignorance. Thou shalt not have any other saviour besides me for I am infallible and never wrong.

2. Thou shalt only tolerate conspiracy theories, the delusions of the paranoid, lies, propaganda, the MSN and western intelligence when it suits me to do so when it confirms my beliefs which shalt not change for thy is always right (see commandment 1)

3. Thou shalt not believe in terrorism for it is a lie of western media, government and intelligence services. I know that if terrorism was to exist it only exists in the halls of thy satanic government.

4. Thou shalt not review any of the historical, scientific, theological and logical facts that point to the official story being the story of truth.
5. Thou shalt ignore all evidence that suggests the official story behind 9/11 is the correct one

6. Thou shalt not question the might consensus of the truth movement, thy religion, for to do so would be to blaspheme by thinking for one’s self.

7. Thou shalt not bear true witness……… against anything not found in the eternal gardens of 9/11 truth.

8. Thou shalt not seek truth, for the truth is a curse that can't be lifted. .

9. Thou shalt not treat those who speak the truth of the official story of 9/11 with any respect, as they are thy enemy and they shall be smited by thy ignorance and paranoia.

10. Thou shalt not open thy eyes to the realities of the world beyond this one, if thou wishes to seek the truth.

edit on 29-5-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I think you should start a thread about it and see how many truthers will demand that it be deleted.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I usually stay out of this section, because I believe 95% of the official story. I do have a few questions, but this thread is hilarious, petty and sad. It brings nothing to the table and is just full of insults! I too, request the thread either deleted or moved and buried away.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join