It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
[snipped]

After reading the 9/11 Conspiracy section of ATS, I came to a conclusion that the embedded defunkers operate according to their Instructions Manual and their
The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments

The State spoke from the Almighty's vacant tower: 

1. I am the Forever Knowing One, thy Father, thy Government, thy Savior and Eternal Protector, which gives you life and guides you to the light, to the right and true way. Thou shalt not have any other Savior besides me. 

2. Thou shalt not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories.

3. Thou shalt not label any Western intelligence agency a state sponsor of terrorism.

[snipped]

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah here's an idea. When the staff delete your post twice, don't re-post it. It's just as much utter nonsense as it was the first couple times you tried. It's not accurate, and no matter how much you try and slander your opponents it never will be.

Grow up.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Please delete this post.

My original message doesn't make sense, now that the OP has clarified.

Thanks.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
Yeah here's an idea. When the staff delete your post twice, don't re-post it. It's just as much utter nonsense as it was the first couple times you tried. It's not accurate, and no matter how much you try and slander your opponents it never will be.

Grow up.

The staff told me to repost it

Please repost, respectfully, with your own thoughts/opinions, as is required by the ATS Community & Terms & Conditions.

So I did, respectfully.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
Have to echo the last posters message.

If you know it has been removed twice, do you honestly think third times the charm?

Leave it in the trash where it belongs.

Noted

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I think they're expecting you to be more than an empty mouthpiece for those who support your view. Name a single one of those that applies to anyone here. I don't think you can.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's still the same thing it was the first two times. It's an effort to stereotype all people who disagree with your view of the conspiracy, even going so far as to assert that those who disagree are purposefully using disinformation tactics, which you have referred to as a debunker manual, and saying that they follow these fabricated 10 commandments.

It's rubbish, and you should know it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think they're expecting you to be more than an empty mouthpiece for those who support your view. Name a single one of those that applies to anyone here. I don't think you can.

4. Thou shalt not review the official 9/11 story, nor discuss contrarian views; for the official account is the only true account of the 9/11 events.

It;s not worth watching as you understand how elevators work in an emergency situation... don't worry too much about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

9. Thou shalt not treat 9/11 truth-tellers with respect and hospitality, or else thou shall also be cursed and casted out of the land of sanity and reality.

My favorite tactic is to point out that most of the claims of 9/11 truthers are simply lies and fabrications.

But here's the difference - I do it by telling the truth.

Here are just a few examples.. If the Moderators don't delete this thread again I'll post more okay?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
It's still the same thing it was the first two times. It's an effort to stereotype all people who disagree with your view of the conspiracy, even going so far as to assert that those who disagree are purposefully using disinformation tactics, which you have referred to as a debunker manual, and saying that they follow these fabricated 10 commandments.

if you ever go to, or are involved in, a court trial, i guess only one side is taken seriously while the the other side is dismissed, and called, as you put it "rubbish"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

You don't even see how well it describes you guys. lol

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Why are you obsessed with 'debunkers'? Surely you can see that if they/we are there to waste your time then your constant attention is only serving the cause?

Wouldn't it be better to try to advance the cause of 9/11, to try to awaken people to what you consider a monstrous, unprosecuted crime? By spending your time slinging mud at people - and then claiming that's what they are actually doing - you are not only wasting your time, you are letting them win.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I respectfully post this for the third time because the staff did not like it the first two times and moved it to trash.

After reading the 9/11 Conspiracy section of ATS, I came to a conclusion that the embedded defunkers operate according to their

This should get bounced as well. If you call a truther a "twoofer" or anything other than a truther, it is tossed. defunker? lol.

Max, you seem to think that since we believe in the facts that surround 9/11, that we never question our government. You are quite clueless.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Here are just a few examples.. If the Moderators don't delete this thread again I'll post more okay?

These are about the weakest examples I have ever seen. Are you seriously putting these forward as universal rules based on the two examples you gave us?

Seems to me you just wanted to post something slanderous without it mattering whether it was factually accurate or not. Gee, I wonder why that sounds familiar

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Riveting tale old chap

edit on 29-5-2012 by Apheon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

I respectfully post this for the third time because the staff did not like it the first two times and moved it to trash.

After reading the 9/11 Conspiracy section of ATS, I came to a conclusion that the embedded defunkers operate according to their

This should get bounced as well. If you call a truther a "twoofer" or anything other than a truther, it is tossed. defunker? lol.

Max, you seem to think that since we believe in the facts that surround 9/11, that we never question our government. You are quite clueless.

oops a typo. I meant debunker.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Why are you obsessed with 'debunkers'? Surely you can see that if they/we are there to waste your time then your constant attention is only serving the cause?

Wouldn't it be better to try to advance the cause of 9/11, to try to awaken people to what you consider a monstrous, unprosecuted crime? By spending your time slinging mud at people - and then claiming that's what they are actually doing - you are not only wasting your time, you are letting them win.

I love debunkers and i said that many times. You are awakening people and don't even realize it. They will only win if the discussion stopped at this point.

Wait a minute... you DON'T consider 9/11 a monstrous, unprosecuted crime?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

These are about the weakest examples I have ever seen. Are you seriously putting these forward as universal rules based on the two examples you gave us?

Seems to me you just wanted to post something slanderous without it mattering whether it was factually accurate or not. Gee, I wonder why that sounds familiar

I guess you missed the "I'll post more" part. I don't feel like digging for it right now, is that okay with you?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I love debunkers and i said that many times. You are awakening people and don't even realize it. They will only win if the discussion stopped at this point.

Wait a minute... you DON'T consider 9/11 a monstrous, unprosecuted crime?

So you think that the people who pulled of 9/11 are stupid enough to employ people to continue a discussion that actively awakens people? That makes no sense at all.

I do think it was a monstrous crime, yeah. I think it's partly prosecuted, although not in a satisfactory way, and I imagine we disagree over who should be in court. The difference of course being that there's a fair bit of evidence for my suspicions, whereas yours are based on youtube videos and people assuming that because of how George Bush talks he's definitely guilty.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I kinda expect that when you're trying to slander a whole group of people because they disagree with you, that you'll have more than two flimsy examples to hand.

I guess I expected too much.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
Please delete this post.

My original message doesn't make sense, now that the OP has clarified.

Thanks.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

Why do you want this thread to be deleted so bad?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join