It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear weapons - are you for or against?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I m against nukes, and I cant understand how people even can think about it. After mankind has seen what happened in hiroshima or nagasaki, it makes me sad, very sad. thoose people are still suffering over the generations.

recently I read about the amout of nukes the single countries are holding. wtf, you need over 10000 nukes for??

[edit on 24-10-2008 by mae_thoranee]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
"NUKE good

KILL!! KILL!! KILL!!!
ME LIKE TO KILL

KILLING FUN
"
--so speaketh Prophet Lucifer
(Book of Rage)

I like them. Accidents happen. My gut thinks Pakistan, before Bush gets out of office, is going to..."accidentally" have a nuke go off. The headline probably reads; Al Qaeda operatives gain nuclear weapons, they detonate while in process of being moved..."tragedy." WHEN, in reality, it is probably that a B2 bomber lays waste to the region they believe Bin Laden is in. OR, maybe a "series" goes off in the middle east, happens to miss Israel, but gets Iran, Pakistan, parts of Afgan (just parts), and then amazingly we have technology to go in, and get oil still with the people gone. I think Bush has thought about something LIKE this. Not the best idea, but if you explain, "We have methods of delivery, accidents happen every day and if you are dead then nothing else matters right?"

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
At the moment, I'm all for blasting Iraq and Iran into an expanse of glass. Only problem is, the military want to waste so many more soldier's lives for oil. Even though it might kill some civilians, imagine the deaths caused if Iran (or North Korea, for that matter) get the bomb. Let's blast'em back to the stone age!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join