It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The images of the ceiling are not viewable in a meaningful way. The marks could be anything.

Hiding a critical star map up a small shaft that was unlikely to be viewed by anybody again ever, rather than never create one in the first place, was all part of the Ancient's clever plan to keep their existence and works a secret until civilization developed enough to create small robots with cameras on them.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

If the starmaps were in plain site they probably would have been destroyed. Conquering people usually destroyed the evidence of past gods and all writings that existed. This was so there was no evidence after the children were conditioned to think as the new empire wanted them to. This was probably going on way before the pyramids were built. People weren't dumb back then, after all they somehow built all those things. Hide a copy of anything you write in a safe place. Sounds like a backup copy to me.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The pyramids are storage sheds and markers that were going to be left on their own for quite some time. When the owners come back they will be easily recognized from above. The pyramid's whole purpose is to maintain it's shape through weather and earth catastrophes for a very long time and be easily found.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
there was a star measuring instrument found by the robot in the shaft
its on film
made by the robot that went places that were sealed from day one

funny an expert wouldn't know that

edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Im well aware of the following three items found shaft of the queen chamber.
A slat or rod of cedar wood about 13 centimeters

A granite ball weighing 1lb 3 ounces

A bronze/copper hook type of instrument.

And how do these wonderful relics prove that the image is a star map in the video?
edit on 1-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

But, can't new things be discovered? Maybe somebody didn't look up? Things change or are more apparent to some and not others. Better lighting. Different tech used?

A bunch of reasons this could be coming out now/later.

Like I stated-prove them wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
I was told as a child that the pyramids are waaaaaay older than what we are told. There are claims that they have always been there..
Millions of years ago there was a terrible war, and the original builders left. People have come along throughout time and lived in them and put their own decorations and history on the pyramids. And yes humans built the egyptian pyramids.

How interesting.

Perhaps you can tell us of other lies you were told as a child.

The Easter bunny comes to mind, for example.

Obviously, if anyone is told anything when they were a child, then that MUST mean it's true, right?

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
If you watch the video made by the robot there is a star measuring instrument in the shaft

What is a "star measuring instrument"?

And as to the OP...mien got, that's some pretty weak sauce.

Recipe:

1 Magnify a low res picture of some cracks on a ceiling up to meaningless levels
2 Draw a bunch of computer graphics (computer graphics that don't even correlate to the meaningless pixels underneath) over the top.
3 Add smug voice-over of pseudo-expert.
4 Stir thoroughly
5 Allow to stand for one week

And there you have your "youtube sensation"!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Of course new discoveries are wonderful, and I look foward to them. Just because I think the image doesnt even look remotely like a star map to me, but we are all entitled to see things that others dont. Doesn't mean I need to waste time trying to disprove something I find not worth looking into.

edit on 1-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I swore i wouldnt bother....sigh~ but that poor pyramid needs someone to stick up for it lol

here is a better image, you can see further up the shaft, there is no star map.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

actually I see more star maps!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh well,

Why not a starmap IN the pyramid also?

All the pyramids are allready a starmap.

And who made these on the east side wall of the queen chamber. ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The ONLY thing i would truly
belive is:

KILROY WAS HERE

In Heiroglyphs...
In colour carbondated to that period...

Now, if that was found...Id be SOOO happy...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

but where are they now not where dixon left them .strange that nobody will admit to knowing anything on these objects

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well, makes me wonder where he got that original picture he used to plot that star map. I still stick to my guns, it still doesn't add up

But this is interesting however. Hm, where or what is that a picture off in the OP.

Edit: After looking again at the OP video ( i was afraid i jumped the gun) his picture is just.. closer and not futher away than that picture. Still hope for it being legit. And his hypothesis makes sense, so we can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

But you must admit, it does fit in with the scenario those geologists came up when the Sphinx was tossed up, that most of the erosion is water. And Egypt was green around the same time span.
edit on 3-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
reply to post by Malynn

Theres also proof that the sphynx is actually ment to be a dog, the dog star sirius used to be worshipped by the dogons in africa becase its patterns in the sky used to mimic that of dna.

Wait... are you saying they knew what DNA looked like so they worshipped Sirius?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The modern world must update itself to the symbols of truth. We are the ones who lack the proper paradigm of truth.

I think of this in the context of our need to create a modern mythology in order to understand our selves and our role(s) in nature better. Religion and science are reconcilable, but we need an updated mythology to take into account the knowledge we have gained over the millenia. You have it backwards: myths must keep up with the modern world in order to reveal the truth to those living in it. Spiritual truth does not change, while "human" truth constantly changes, so those spiritual truths must be relayed in updated forms to be related to.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The modern world must update itself to the symbols of truth. We are the ones who lack the proper paradigm of truth.

I think of this in the context of our need to create a modern mythology in order to understand our selves and our role(s) in nature better. Religion and science are reconcilable, but we need an updated mythology to take into account the knowledge we have gained over the millenia. You have it backwards: myths must keep up with the modern world in order to reveal the truth to those living in it. Spiritual truth does not change, while "human" truth constantly changes, so those spiritual truths must be relayed in updated forms to be related to.

No need for a new story. Our story and symbols are equal. In other words, the history God creates is our story. It's written. The symbols we interpret come from the story God has written. We are not the authors of this ourselves. Our main task is to witness only. We are the witness in a trial. The trial is against our adversary. It's doubtful he realizes the endgame of this. The ambition of our adversary is to take us with him by implication. Division is the task. This is accomplished by taking the symbols and counterfeiting them. As the author of confusion, Satan must be seen by his fruit. As the author of wisdom, knowledge and truth, God must be know by the same. They symbols must be rightly divided for truth to emerge from the lie. Seeing the counterfeit is accomplished by following the root to the fruit.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
First of all, I agree that the pyramids, and the development of Egyptian technology in general, were established long before the current academically accepted period. Emerging evidence supports this, and some academics are beginning to assert this as well, even regarding objects other than the pyramids, such as the Sphinx. However, just because the date that this person comes up with is older and probably nearer to the truth does not mean he reached this conclusion acceptably.

The biggest problem I have is the lack of clarity in the one image that was used for comparison to the star maps. It seems to me that whoever came up with this idea placed the stars along lines wherever they needed to be to match up the star map. If there is a single straight line, how can one know where the star is supposed to be located upon that line? Not all stars supposedly depicted share this characteristic however, and some do seem to match up.

BUT, just as big of a problem arises when you consider the fact that there are many etchings that are completely ignored. This is why the entire process reeks of cherry-picking evidence to fit a certain agenda or belief-system. I want the pyramids to be proven older than is currently accepted, but I want it done in a scientific manner. I want it done in a way that leaves no room for doubt. The best way to get to the bottom of this hypothesis is to obtain a crystal clear image of whatever is etched into the ceiling of that particular shaft. I have a feeling that once this is done, and not from an extreme angle like the image in the video that was used to develop this idea, the entire hypothesis will prove to be folly.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I guess that is the difference between us: you see God as something from without, I see God as something from within. You say we are not authors, I believe we are; by the grace of the eternal, we manifest the transendent in time and space through our individual natures which are all reflective of the One.

"I am He, as you are He; you are me, and we are all together." John Lennon

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

But what a fun read, eh? I always hope to be persuaded to think differently than I do, but even if the idea is probably incorrect it was worth a shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join