It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Faith places us in a proper context to truth.

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Oh ya #er, hahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahaha

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Faith places us in a proper context to truth.

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Oh ya #er, hahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahaha

When Proverbs state that you should listen to the council of your father and mother, this is only true when you have a father and mother that are in context with the truth that is read. If they are drug dealers and reprobates, then the proverb is not true out of context with itself. If you listen to the Father (God) and the Mother (Nature) for the council they deliver, then you are seeing the truth from the proper context of the symbol at its root truth.

Being in context to truth allows eyes to be opened. Being out of context allows room for mockery of truth.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That was very unconvincing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by anon72

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

They Pyramids are a monument to the LORD. The LORD is YHVH. Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey. Each of these Hebrew letters are pictographs from Phoenician (Proto-Canaanite). Read from left to right, Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail. No other explanation of the Pyramids fit as well as the master builder himself. In Genesis 1, it's the Elohim. In Genesis 2 (2nd creation story), we are given a Lord to watch our development back to the Kingdom of God.

In Genesis 6, we see the Watchers who rejected God's plan and married women. Jesus said, the Builders rejected the Capstone. David said it first in Psalms 118.

The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

Jesus said it in Matthew:

Matthew 21

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

The Builders are the Masons. Jesus condemned them for rejecting the true Capstone. Jesus also condemned the Moneychangers (Bankers) and the False Priests (Peter). He asked Peter, "Do you love me?" three times.

The Earth was taken by these three groups. They rejected the true builder himself.

Why did Joseph need to go to Egypt to translate? Why did Moses need to be schooled in the Hermetic schools of the Egyptians? Why did Jesus travel to Egypt as a babe?

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

The pyramids were built long before your Judeo-Christian faith even existed.

As above as below. God layed this pattern out long before the pyramids

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Damnit i knew it, i knew it. Those pyramids are alot older than we're being told. Just like their are hieroglyphs we aren't allowed to see.

please elaborate. What other Hieroglyphs are you referring too?
edit on 30-5-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have my doubts about the so called star map, if you look at other footage of Upuat making it's way up the shaft you can see all sorts of nicks and scratches along the way.

I never seen this little video till today... hehe they went beyond the 'dead end' to another dead end.

It's in German, and I can't embed this video for some reason here's the link www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by Engafan because: Video

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Oh yes, there are a couple of threads here at ATS about that. One member even went to Egypt himself to take a look at some of the hieroglyphs. He was barred from taking pics and some sections of the pyramids with hieroglyphs was off limits. And ATS's favorite Egyptology coverup guy (Zahi Hawass). # professional and respectable geologist took a survey of the Sphinx and according to their data, the Sphinx had water erosion from back in the day, it was tossed up during a wet and rainy period. OF course Zahi and co. totally blew them off.

When you look at it, the desert starting creeping and turned Egypt into a dessert around the 8th millennium BCE. Hmm, that fits the Sphinx water erosion theory. Here is a taste of what i'm talking about, shout out to krossfyter for this thread Something Big Is Going On At Giza.

They are hiding secrets. We know what they are but we lack the proof.
edit on 30-5-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Oh man you guys missed it! That was an cool thread. I can't remember the OP's handle but evidently there is or was a reptilian connection and missing persons connected to it.

Gimme a few moments guys, i gotta use the search function aight.

Edit: Bah, i may take me awhile to find that particular thread an interesting read guys. However i will say there ARE parts of those pyramids that are cordoned off from the public.

2nd edit: Here is that thread. What Are They Hiding? Egypt's 'Area 51'?. Shout out to Scott Creighton. The fellas should check out his other threads as well, but he can elaborate alot better than i can. Yes, they are hiding something in Egypt. But the question is what.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Engafan

You can have questions about it. But you have to question why do those nicks and scrathes happen to come out into a star map that gives constellations of what the heavens would like like way back in the day.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Oh my God, now we have religious fanatics participating ...

Should those people apologize?

Oh wait... you're right... the pyramids have nothing to do with religion, and those types of people have no place in here.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The great pyramid may well have been built over a preexisting historical marker from a much earlier period. What would have been important enough to inspire the great minds of the day? There weren't as many modern technological distractions, so they probably spent their analytical skills making astronomical predictions etc.

Before the printing press and the media ruled the world, if people wanted to learn they would have to seek out the masters. For the rest of the masses they had the church and people like Leonardo Davinci worked for the church without necessarily sharing the same world view as the masses.

Davinci must have been inspired by Giza, perhaps one of his lesser known unexplained painting analogies would shed some light on these secret hieroglyphs that Hawass is keeping hidden...

The significance of Gizas location in a renaissance analogy.

The Greeks did call Eratosthenes Beta after all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

The Pyramid of Giza is basically the same thing as a Da Vinci painting. Something that, for lack of obvious indicators, appears to be nothing more than beautiful art...but when you look deeper into it, it is clear that both are pointing to the same basic concept...

There is more to be seen than we are told. There are secrets yet to be revealed, which may be more powerful than we can trust ourselves with.
edit on 30-5-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting theory in the video from the OP..... we need a higher quality video to get a better look at the marks etched in the ceiling in the shaft.

Even if it is a star map, that doesn't necessarily mean it was done as a time stamp for when the pyramid was built.

This thread has led me to three links that I can't wait to go through.... I love the Pyramids.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Couldn't make it through the video, but I always enjoyed this "star map":

Source: www.thehiddenrecords.com...

This is also a pretty great documentary on the pyramids: www.hulu.com... (has a total of 5 episodes/parts)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very interesting, I always knew the structures were a lot older than 2500BC. All one has to do is look at the Sphinx, the weathering on it does not match that of a desert climate, it looks like it was built during a time when Egypt was receiving rainfall on a regular basis, and the stones look like they have been weathered by water.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Just like their are hieroglyphs we aren't allowed to see.

This is an interesting statement. Never heard off beforet. Do you care to elaborate? I'm really curious to learn what kind of hieroglyphs we're not allowed to see and what do they represent. Thank you

While I can't provide you with and direct sources from the top of my head, I do know that there have been a few documentaries that I've seen where they have stated that Hawass made the crew turn their cameras off in certain places. He has also been known to lie and say that certain chambers and shafts were blocked off, inaccessible, when it wasn't the case.

It seems to stand out in my mind that there was one show a few years ago where the host disregarded Hawass' rules and filmed down a shaft that he told him he couldn't film. They never showed the footage, i think it was too blurry or something, but the guy said he could see pictures or hieroglyphs that he could not completely make out. If I remember correctly when Hawass found out he lost his #/quit working with them, or something.

Sorry for the hearsay, but don't think for a second that a glorified archaeological dictator is not hiding things in his basement. Especially when he will not allow any real scientific empiricism to be conducted on the site(s).
edit on 30-5-2012 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Sheesh.

I think you can have a more interesting creative effort relating myths to physics and geological history if you go with the Greek or Norse gods. Egyptian or Indian.

BTW -- matter was NOT first as far as science theory -- it was ENERGY, but the Universe was dark for the first million years because it wasn't "cool enough" to form basic atomic structure and thereby Photons. Before there was "matter" or solid rock like the earth -- we had to have a few stars go super nova.

So not even stretching the Genesis into metaphor do you get the correct order of events.

And "light, energy, thought,..." a lot of people like to throw around these spiritual concepts -- but nobody can figure out a damn thing, nor can build a skateboard from an entire library of such poetry.

>> Not that I'm on solid ground in a forum talking about star-map etchings.

>> On a positive note: there is some controversy considering the age of the Sphinx. The erosion at its base has been blamed on the constant wind blowing in Egypt which can scour rock over time -- but the erosion more resembles limestone being affected by water. The last time water would have been covering this area was when it was NOT a desert -- between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago.

So there is some support for OLDER portions of some of these pyramids. However -- I don't think those large tops were built over 10,000 years ago because they don't show water damage and that would have made building more difficult -- however, if you did use canals and dam-building, you could flood the area around the pyramid and use barges to move the colossal rocks -- which would end the mystery behind how anyone could have moved these in place. Building a giant canal system sounds a bit easier than lifting 30 tons.

I expect I'm only adding fuel to the fire on this topic -- but have fun!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What's left of the older pyramids are in North Sudan, and these predate the Great Pyramid by quite a few centuries.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Those who want to believe it, will receive it with open arms. Those who don't want to believe it, will find a reason not to. And the rest of us will wait until we have enough evidence to sway us one way or another.

Wish i could flag this!

You sir, are a genius!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

reply to post by Kluute

Originally posted by Kluute

Originally posted by Klassified
Those who want to believe it, will receive it with open arms. Those who don't want to believe it, will find a reason not to. And the rest of us will wait until we have enough evidence to sway us one way or another.

Wish i could flag this!

You sir, are a genius!

The term "want" implies choice. And in matters of truth, there is only one choice: know the truth, or believe the lie. Wanting to believe in something has nothing to do with my outlook on life. There are many things I want to believe in, but while I entertain the hope, I keep a keen eye on the facts, because living realistically is a healthy mindset in any situation. Delusions can be deadly.

In both ends of your statement, you have said that people will choose to believe one thing or another based on how they feel about the outcome of that choice. That says that neither end of the spectrum is actual truth, but something that someone chooses to believe so that they feel better about one thing or another, whether it be their life or the world around them.

So realistically, the best option is to wait for the evidence. I have said that mankind has always preferred to remain in motion, otherwise the stagnant state begins to feel meaningless to them. And if there is one thing mankind strives for in life, it's to make meaning, even where there is none. We all want to make a difference. So to wait for evidence, to sit in a car that's idling, is to resist the need for motion that plagues our species.

Therefore, in order to find the answers we seek, we must learn to tame our most basic nature - our impatience, our progression, our understanding versus our utility. If this is the premise from which you speak, then I agree with you. Balance is key.

edit on 30-5-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join