It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What about the Baghdad Battery? Or Vimana? Ancient electrical devices appear through history. We would be fools to think that we are the first to reach such heights. Civilizations rise and fall. Time is a circle, not a line.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Just like their are hieroglyphs we aren't allowed to see.

This is an interesting statement. Never heard off beforet. Do you care to elaborate? I'm really curious to learn what kind of hieroglyphs we're not allowed to see and what do they represent. Thank you

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Got any links to confirm seashells found at the base?

(good thread anon72, can't watch videos on my phone but will check it out later)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
this is a joke innit?

im laughing anyway

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Oannes

Got any links to confirm seashells found at the base?

(good thread anon72, can't watch videos on my phone but will check it out later)

I am guessing that he(?) may be referring to the following;

Pyramids packed with fossil shells

Many of Egypt's most famous monuments, such as the Sphinx and Cheops pyramid at Giza, contain hundreds of thousands of marine fossils, according to a new study. Most of the fossils are intact and preserved in the monument walls, giving clues to how the monuments were built. The authors suggest the stones that make up the Giza plateau, Fayum and Abydos monuments must have been carved out of natural stone as they reveal what chunks of the sea floor must have looked like over 4000 years ago, when the buildings were erected. "The observed random emplacement and strictly homogenous distribution of the fossil shells within the whole rock is in harmony with their initial in situ setting in a fluidal sea bottom environment," write Professor Ioannis Liritzis and his colleagues from the University of the Aegean and the University of Athens.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

This is news to me... seashells. Hmmm.

Even more proof that is much we don't understand yet, or ever will. Time erodes much of the evidence we need... but, with good luck, the sands of Egypt will have kept the secrets safe ...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by buster2010

The pyramids were built long before your Judeo-Christian faith even existed.

I agree. The foundation stone was built first. The story was written. Then, the universe was projected as an image of time, space, matter and energy.

Genesis 1:1-3

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

The Image was projected:

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Jesus was the first Rock set in place.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Cohesion is what binds matter and holds it together. Light is particle, wave and consciousness. The Wave is the Word. Word is information in symbol. The pyramids are locked symbol for us to see that the builder was here.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The image was rendered to flesh. His monument in in Egypt as a signature to let us know the builder was there.

Trinity

Father (Light)

Son (Wave / Word)

Holy Spirit (Consciousness)

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

All this does is show how man in his primitive mindset found something he couldn't understand so obviously their God had something to do with it being built.

Also what you posted has nothing to do with the pyramids and is nothing but making up conclusions.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

The bible clearly states that the Earth has had many ages, God has destroyed the inhabitants of the earth several times. I laugh when people say the Bible is just a book, but they believe reptilian ET's are surrounding us. I guess we will all find out in the end, and yes the end times are in motion. Hope to see you at the feast.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by Myendica

The bible clearly states that the Earth has had many ages, God has destroyed the inhabitants of the earth several times. I laugh when people say the Bible is just a book, but they believe reptilian ET's are surrounding us. I guess we will all find out in the end, and yes the end times are in motion. Hope to see you at the feast.

The bible is just a book. It literally means "the book."

I believe in ET's and Jesus, so am I double crazy?

I wouldn't just believe anything written down. I just use all information from all sources, and when comparing it all you see certain truths that cannot come from chance. I also see much evidence that our civilization has come and gone at least 5 times.

By the way, one thing many people miss about the series "Lost" is that Jacob is talking about humanity with the devil guy. The boat coming in on the horizon is a metaphor for humanity rebuilding again. The devil guy is like, "all they do is destroy everything." and then Jacob is like, "yes, but each time they are destroyed, they come out different." and jacob then says, "I call it progress."

I'm about ready for the next story anyway... This one is getting old.

(going to watch the video now)

**I don't see a star map... I see random wear on a rock... I could be wrong, but I would need a higher quality image to look at. The rest of the video is based on this, so I will not bother without this crucial link. I do believe the pyramids are 11,000-12,000 years old, but this video isn't really helping me come to that conclusion.
edit on 5/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I got about 2 mins into it and it looks like the biggest load of garbage I have seen for a while.

Sorry just my opinion but this looks like snake oil. Talk about reaching.

There have been many things like this showing the pyramids are older than people think.

It's common knowledge that the pyramids were built to line up with orion's belt. And if you regress star maps backward they line up around 10,000 B.C.E.

Actually, I don't think the Pyramids of Giza line up with Orion's Belt.. I thought They lined up with Cygnus.. ?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 29-5-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that we can't carbon date stone, but I'll watch the video and edit in...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Edit in....? what?

Please watch and tell.

I have to say, isn't that area the marks were discovered-Extremely small. Like a human could fit in there?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
What about the Baghdad Battery?

I think it's been pretty well-established that the "Baghdad Battery" was actually a vase created for storing a scroll. The vase developed a leak, and the scroll disintegrated, leaving the metal bar it was wound around and the copper that wrapped around it for protection. That it generates a small electrical charge in the presence of acid is no more proof of the ancients using electricity than you getting a shock when you bite into tinfoil and it hits a filling. Some combinations of metals and acids make electricity. Doesn't mean they understood it or used it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

All this does is show how man in his primitive mindset found something he couldn't understand so obviously their God had something to do with it being built.

Also what you posted has nothing to do with the pyramids and is nothing but making up conclusions.

The Builders (Masons) have everything to do with the Pyramids.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Makes sense to me.
A great flood or catastrophic event happened around 13,000 years ago.
Those that survived rebuild,some more massive creations than others.

www.reuters.com...

www.nature.com...

New scientific findings suggest that a large comet may have exploded over North America 12,900 years ago, explaining riddles that scientists have wrestled with for decades, including an abrupt cooling of much of the planet and the extinction of large mammals.

phys.org...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

The Builders (Masons) have everything to do with the Pyramids.

The Masons didn't exist then either they were started in Scotland around 1482.

So unless they built a time machine to go back in time they had nothing to do with them either.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by anon72

Makes sense to me.
A great flood or catastrophic event happened around 13,000 years ago.
Those that survived rebuild,some more massive creations than others.

www.reuters.com...

www.nature.com...

New scientific findings suggest that a large comet may have exploded over North America 12,900 years ago, explaining riddles that scientists have wrestled with for decades, including an abrupt cooling of much of the planet and the extinction of large mammals.

phys.org...

This would account for the sea shells found at the pyramids. It would also explain the erosion done to the Sphinx which was done by water not wind and sand.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The whole argument is based upon the supposed star map in the shaft described in the video.

The Youtube video has a 240 pixel resolution, which makes it impossible to make out any detail whatsoever.

Unless someone can point to a higher quality version of the "star-map" the whole discussion is pointless.

@ the bible verse dog: Please go and shove your Psalms over into the religious matter forum, or better yet where the sun can't find them at all. I'm not invading each and every bible thread with figments of my imagination either. Thanks buddy.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

have at look at herodotus vol 2 of historys meadows of gold by al masudi in the 1920s a vast sand & sea shell clearing took place university of cairo press cant remember dudes name .its whats under giza that would stun you look up tony busbys book .i think campbells tomb sounds like map room google that one up and have a look at it hawass is a cheat .even flinders petrie came to the conclusion egypt had a power source

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 29/5/12 by geobro because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join