It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am mideast, I have seen much blood and many lootings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

This is fake...
lulz!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ولکومه تو اتص،یم لوکینگ فوروارد تو سه یور پوستس اند تهرادس..انجوی یور تیمه ون اتص ،پاکه،sugarcookie1

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

I was not in that crowd, so don't paint me with the same brush, and I won't hold things beyond your control against you.

Back on topic, welcome to ATS Mideast.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The last time I looked at the sky , I saw the sky was as blue as anywhere else.

And stars where shining as bright as anywhere else.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by mideast

Welcome to ATS Mideast, Nice to see another member from Iran

Thank you.

Where are the other members ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Welcome to ATS Mideast.

Try not to let the usual bigotry drive you away - it is great to have as many members as possible from the most diverse background available as this helps us to challenge all of our preconceived perceptions.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Based on your recent reply on a "Zionism" thread, I have every reason to believe that you're "hmdphantom" in disguise. This exact statement was made over and over again by hmdphantom.

Want to know Zionism ? find one and ask about Nile till Euphrates plan and other plans.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
hi there salaam
do you think that the venus is acctul ruller over the sun

Originally posted by mideast
salam people.

I am here to make a better world but of course not like freemasons do.

I really believe in spiritual matters( and they believe in you ).

And I hope I don't spill the beans.

That was my int.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
and.. on a second view or second-hand if you like
why do we need to count all the days by the moon

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
there is something beautiful here, welcoming a person that our government has conditioned us to believe is an enemy with open arms.

wonderful post, also shows the compassion of the people and the ability to see beyond the matrix.

I was just thinking of pretty much the same thing!!

To the OP, welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Based on your recent reply on a "Zionism" thread, I have every reason to believe that you're "hmdphantom" in disguise. This exact statement was made over and over again by hmdphantom.

Want to know Zionism ? find one and ask about Nile till Euphrates plan and other plans.

really ?

hmd is my roommate. He opened my eye to the world of conspiracy , inside and outside Iran.

He is an interesting person and he told me about ATS.

I also checked his threads here.

it was interesting.

But I would think like you because internet is some thing tricky.

But there is peace between you and me unless you want to attack my personality.

Until then we are friends.

He is making his new weblog And I am helping him.

hmd-phantom.blogfa.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Your input will matter in the year to come. As the next Iranian election nears, your view of the issues and events in your native land will give those of us in the United States a different perspective.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Isn't it so ridiculous how the people who run our governments refuse to hear what their people say?If bad things come to pass,I don't want to see you attacked.The military is resistant to it as well but the power brokers want a fight.
I know there are many reasons for war that are real,but we in America have been lied to for so long it is a disease.In your opinion do you WANT nukes?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Isn't it so ridiculous how the people who run our governments refuse to hear what their people say?If bad things come to pass,I don't want to see you attacked.The military is resistant to it as well but the power brokers want a fight.
I know there are many reasons for war that are real,but we in America have been lied to for so long it is a disease.In your opinion do you WANT nukes?

salam

Of course we don't want to be nuked , so , we don't want nuke ,too.

There is one principle in common in any religion "prefer for yourself what you prefer for others".

Nuclear energy can make our country move toward our independence and honor. It is like a knife that can be used in kitchen OR can be in a lunatic's hand.

knife is knife.

The whole attempt from west is to convince it's people that Persian govt or people are lunatics.

But as I read history , I see Iran has done less things to others and it's own people than US has did to both it's own people and others.

+ This is Islamic regime. So , if it is Islamic , Allah will help it.

If it is not , no one can help it. Time will tell you.

I suggest you people calm down and do your own share of peace bringing.

They want you to be unstable to hear the worst news and accept big lies.

A calm and wise person will never be played.

peace.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Since you've opened your thread with a title including "much blood and many lootings", should we assume that you're in the military, or is the every day situation in Iran so bad that you've witnessed this on the street as an average citizen?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I am impressed, and pleased, that you joined and are free to "discuss" here, in an open manner.

Realizing that Humanity will thrive, despite any oppression of a political nature, where ever people live.....under any regime.

The FACT of one's personal RIGHT to freedom will not ever be subverted.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

salam mideast

I am glad to see someone else embracing spirituality, it really is comforting to know that people around the world are starting to focus on the inner self, rather then the outer.

I have been on a journey to understand my connection with my spirit, and also to understand how spirits interact with each other beyond the physical plane. I'd love to chat with you on some of your ideas.

Also, I am an American and I believe what is happening to you, and the rest of the middle east is an absolute outrage. There are people in this country trying to fight back, please know this.

Certainly you have had no problem remaining strong through these truly terrifying times. The West is trying to stop you from modernizing, for imagine if you held the same hand of cards as the US? This is also wrong.

I pray justice comes for them, and that you and those you love will be allowed to live freely, without constant threat of invasion or war.

Welcome to ATS!
edit on 31-5-2012 by AnonLee because: More to add

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Since you've opened your thread with a title including "much blood and many lootings", should we assume that you're in the military, or is the every day situation in Iran so bad that you've witnessed this on the street as an average citizen?

I see you are in a hurry to judge me and my personality.

I really don't like it.

So , you are going to see me ignoring you unless you change your manners.

check my answer here :

post by mideast

+ You are some one hmd told me to ignore , but I don't do it unless I see for myself.

peace.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLee
reply to post by mideast

salam mideast

I am glad to see someone else embracing spirituality, it really is comforting to know that people around the world are starting to focus on the inner self, rather then the outer.

I have been on a journey to understand my connection with my spirit, and also to understand how spirits interact with each other beyond the physical plane. I'd love to chat with you on some of your ideas.

Also, I am an American and I believe what is happening to you, and the rest of the middle east is an absolute outrage. There are people in this country trying to fight back, please know this.

Certainly you have had no problem remaining strong through these truly terrifying times. The West is trying to stop you from modernizing, for imagine if you held the same hand of cards as the US? This is also wrong.

I pray justice comes for them, and that you and those you love will be allowed to live freely, without constant threat of invasion or war.

Welcome to ATS!
edit on 31-5-2012 by AnonLee because: More to add

This is a very kind and warm welcome from you.

I really love to tell others about spiritual things.

But first , there is one hadith that explains my behavior :

"Don't hide knowledge from a worthy person otherwise you will oppress the person , Don't give knowledge to unworthy person otherwise you will oppress the knowledge"

from our 7th Imam -Musa ibn Jafar.

With peace.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

really ?

hmd is my roommate. He opened my eye to the world of conspiracy , inside and outside Iran.

He is an interesting person and he told me about ATS.

I also checked his threads here.

it was interesting.

But I would think like you because internet is some thing tricky.

But there is peace between you and me unless you want to attack my personality.

Until then we are friends.

He is making his new weblog And I am helping him.

hmd-phantom.blogfa.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

I think this is a HELL of a coincidence. I don't believe you are who you say you are, or what your agenda is.

edit on 31-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join