Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I am mideast, I have seen much blood and many lootings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Brother in-law and his family are from Iran, I have nothing but love for the people of that land, welcome mideast your insight i look forward to reading. Hopefully you will find this place a bastien of knowledge, a place where grains of salt need to be taken. And overall a great discussion board.

Salam

SaneThinking

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Welcome Mideast. I only have one question, and I admit -- it *is* trivial, but it is what I am interested in, so I will ask: Do you have rock n roll in Iran?

Peace, fulfillment and long life to you and yours!
edit on 29-5-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyMN
Sorry,,,dont buy this....

Welome from me also and I know there is alot of cool people in Iran...
Also a flood of nut cases to...
As we have here so no pun intended.

You must have to use a tripple proxy and steal a wireless signal????
Drive around on a moped to various locations to communicate to us on ATS???

And you risk your life ????

The info you give us wont be earth shaking and will only feed the far far far left nut cases here....
Do you want to swap some saga,,,more than welcome...

Welcome to ATS....

Huggs

PS,,,dont email me or add me....

Maybe the OP is being truthful, maybe not.

Regardless it helps to read the thread....

Originally posted by boncho
Surprisingly ATS is not blocked in Iran.

Learn something new everyday....

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but 90% ATS is mindless bubblegum and the other 10% is public record.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Do not trust the Americans MidEast, they are a backstabbing bunch who thrive on war. Don't worry Iran has friends down under and welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by mideast

Do not trust the Americans MidEast, they are a backstabbing bunch who thrive on war. Don't worry Iran has friends down under and welcome to ATS.

To make a statement like that about an entire people is utter ignorance. Honestly I expected more from our Aussie cousins

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
salam people.

I am Mideast and I am here to learn , challenge and to be challenged.

I live in middle east - Iran. And I am not a responsive person.

I enjoy thinking with myself most of the times.

And I like to be as much independent as I can.

I am here to make a better world but of course not like Freemasons do.

I really believe in spiritual matters( and they believe in you ).

And I hope I don't spill the beans.

That was my int.

Your first sentence makes me not really care where you are geographically. I like where your head's at.

The fact that you're from Iran though makes you somewhat invaluable here. You can give first person accounts of what's going on in one of the most volatile parts of the world; one that is quite often discussed here. The discussions may not be in real time, but they would be first hand accounts nonetheless.

Welcome aboard mideast. We'll be watching you
( In a good way)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome and peace!

How great the world would be, when men could meet as equals,
and reason and debate as wise men, and not mindless warriors.

As an American and Southerner, welcome

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

oh no no its fine ... it just seemed to me that everyone was jumping in and assuming he spoke arabic(which he may) but i was just trying to lesson the confusion ... btw where at in AZ have you stayed?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87

reply to post by mideast

To make a statement like that about an entire people is utter ignorance. Honestly I expected more from our Aussie cousins

As far as I can tell Americans are nothing but warmongers, did you see Mitt Romneys speech a few days ago saying things like "Its better to spend money on being the most powerful military in the world rather than spending it on social services for the people.'
And I thought well people in America would have to be absolutely stupid to support such a war monger and yet the crowd started cheering?!?!

Us Aussies aren't your cousins, its an embarresment to even be associated with you, we send our men to fight and die in your wars yet we recieve nothing in return not even a thankyou...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

As far as I can tell Americans are nothing but warmongers, did you see Mitt Romneys speech a few days ago saying things like "Its better to spend money on being the most powerful military in the world rather than spending it on social services for the people.'
And I thought well people in America would have to be absolutely stupid to support such a war monger and yet the crowd started cheering?!?!

Us Aussies aren't your cousins, its an embarresment to even be associated with you, we send our men to fight and die in your wars yet we recieve nothing in return not even a thankyou...

Do you even know how many Americans there are? You see a rally so all Americans are like that? Maybe we should ask the Aborigines about how they feel about the convicts the tried to kill all of them and stole their country. After all that is what Australia was a penal colony for the British.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by mideast

Do you even know how many Americans there are? You see a rally so all Americans are like that? Maybe we should ask the Aborigines about how they feel about the convicts the tried to kill all of them and stole their country. After all that is what Australia was a penal colony for the British.

Thats ironic coming from an American seeming as you genocided close to 100 million native Indians, whereas in Australia we killed only 20 thousand Aborigines. Thats a big difference.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by CrimsonKapital

CK the mindset of 150 years ago is not the same as today .. Many US citizens deplore the way our country has been manipulated .. the rhetoric of Hate does no one any good ..

Mideast

Peace to our Iranian friends and all people worldwide ..I'm glad you are here ..

How do you feel about the movement in the US to end the Empire and recall all our troops worldwide ..

Do you have an opinion on Ron Paul and the Liberty movement ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
there is something beautiful here, welcoming a person that our government has conditioned us to believe is an enemy with open arms.

wonderful post, also shows the compassion of the people and the ability to see beyond the matrix.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

So because a few people support that idiot that makes us all bad? Your as ignorant as it gets I suppose.
You're right we aren't your cousins, we left England, they kicked you out!

I guess every last Aussie on the island agrees with anything that comes out of Gillard's mouth en, right?

Don't be a racist, you make yourself look bad.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

By the way, I'm half Cherokee, and an active proponent for nonviolence, even when met with aggressive violence. But ya know, I'm just another stupid war monster according to you.

Silly kiwi :-P

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

I AGREE! I don't buy it. Farcical....... I know someone from Iran, whom would say this is not possible and he is an Engineer. (Geological if you want to draw the parallels of why he is in the US in the DC area.......) As far as the site being accessed in Iran, I am sure they can, to learn what we are thinking. Call me ignorant, but I don't buy it, not saying much in their message, but there isn't much there. In HUMANINT (Human Intelligence Collector) this is called a 'grab.'

29INFDIV
edit on 29-5-2012 by 29INFDIV because: clarification

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello.I was a scout in the 1st gulf war.I hope you are where you can be safe.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Welcome Mideast,
I'm from Zimbabwe - another crazy country with some lovely people in it.
I didn't know until this morning the Aussies were at war with Yanks!
Have fun on the site and speak your mind.
Love and blessings
David.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join