It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian diplomats ordered to leave Australia in next 72 hrs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
you want proof of the massacre? here's the proof! courtesy of the daily telegraph. a picture of the dead children!
see it at

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Mis-captioned photo on BBC website
The photograph was actually taken by Marco di Lauro in Iraq in 2003

By Hannah Furness

10:39PM BST 27 May 2012

Photographer Marco di Lauro said he nearly “fell off his chair” when he saw the image being used, and said he was “astonished” at the failure of the corporation to check their sources.

The picture, which was actually taken on March 27, 2003, shows a young Iraqi child jumping over dozens of white body bags containing skeletons found in a desert south of Baghdad.

It was posted on the BBC news website today under the heading “Syria massacre in Houla condemned as outrage grows”. of course the BBC isn't controlled by the zionistas, is it?

Propaganda at it's finest....nice find

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Yes..the BBC retracted the picture it and found the correct photo taken on the day..so so they day..this forgery is already being discussed widely here on another thread.

BBC hoax picture Thread link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please tho..do keep in mind the children pictured WERE killed..and however or whoever..tragedy is tragedy...the use and manipulation of their deaths only doubles, triples that tragedy.

I watched 'children of men' the other day...if we don't stop this crap..that's all of us I reckon.

As for the BBC I really don't know who is in charge there anymore..most of the old guard seem to have left the deck and whoever is running it is so dumb, they used a glyph from HALO today for a story on the UN security council!

Link:www.computerandvideogames.com...

Ro
edit on 29-5-2012 by Rosha because: added scond link

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What a goose...

An once again we play puppet to the aggressive US agenda. I am sorry Syria,
the lunatics have taken over the asylum and better batten down the hatches, this is so much looking like Libya all over again.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

When will somebody ask Bob Carr to leave?

Amen to that. If only people on ATS knew what Bob Carr likes to do for a hobby! Non elected piece of trash!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

It has already been confirmed those deceased kids in BBC's roll out ARE in fact Iraqi children taken afew years ago

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Germanicus

When will somebody ask Bob Carr to leave?

Amen to that. If only people on ATS knew what Bob Carr likes to do for a hobby! Non elected piece of trash!

Not wrong

I wonder what Brogden is up to?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The US threatened them with HAARP,

"We will destroy your pretty reef if you dont come with us!"

That's my theory.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Not to be mean or anything...

but..

you didn't answer anything.

I still say it's friday.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I answered plenty.But it's not for everybody friend.Enjoy your Friday.Everyday is the same for me.Nothing mean about it.Seen worse buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join