It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian diplomats ordered to leave Australia in next 72 hrs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
foreignminister.gov.au...

Announcement reads:

Expulsion of Syrian Chargé d'Affaires

Media release 29 May 2012

Syrian Chargé d'Affaires, Mr Jawdat Ali was this afternoon notified of the Minister's decision to expel him from Australia in response to the massacre of more than 100 civilians in the village of Haoula. Minister for Foreign Affairs, Senator Bob Carr said Mr Ali was advised at 4.30pm today that he and one other diplomat from the Syrian Embassy were required to depart the country within 72 hours.

"The Syrian Government can expect no further official engagement with Australia until it abides by the UN ceasefire and takes active steps to implement the peace plan agreed with Joint Special Envoy Kofi Annan," Senator Carr said. "This massacre of more than 100 men, women and children in Haoula was a hideous and brutal crime. "The Syrian Chargé has again been advised to convey a clear message to Damascus that Australians are appalled by this massacre and we will pursue a unified international response to hold those responsible to account,".

Senator Carr said an international response could include referrals to the International Criminal Court and imposing UN sanctions such as an arms embargo as well as financial and travel restrictions on identified individuals and entitie

Other than saying this wasn't altogether unexpected, I'm still sifting through the fall out from this so will have to get back and post later.

Rosha.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Rosha because: headline change.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
When will somebody ask Bob Carr to leave?

What a complete moron and embarrasment to Australia.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
When will somebody ask Bob Carr to leave?

What a complete moron and embarrasment to Australia.

Was thinking much the same..sighs. In bed with UN is as good as in bed with NATO..
How long til no fly zones over Damascus?

Considering the actual perpetrators of this latest massacre haven't even been formally identified..each side pointing the finger at the other and the truth magically absent...its a bit rich imo to jump right to expulsion of embassy staff.

Ro

edit on 29-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I think we should stay out of Syria, if the government there wants to kill its own people let them, it sounds harsh but put it in this perspective would you want foreign forces taking over your country and violating your nations sovereignty?

Edit: Lol Germanicus do you change your avatars like once every 24 hrs or what?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

its the usual pattern. there is no proof that the syrian forces are to blame for the recent massacre but that does not matter. what matters is to keep the fear and disgust and loathing off the scale so that TPTB can remove the countries leader and put in their own lackey and control the middle east for various reasons, like oil, power, position and so forth. same tactics in libya but most dont wake up. western populations turn a blind eye. the other eye is blind to their own governments debauchery and lack of morality.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Mr Carr and friends should be more concerned with the comming civil uprising.Here at home.Yeah it's comming and yeah I said it.

From today,I say those who identify with the single eye, had best sleep with one eye OPEN.Because it's comming for you.So sleep light.
edit on 29-5-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Where is the evidence of the 100 dead Syrians having been killed by Assad government. Plenty of allegations but no evidence when the CIA and the Esraili Mossad whose motto is "by deception we wage war," have interfered in the internal affairs of other countries for decades

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Stuff is getting real. Pieces are moving into place. They played the children card already, I'm expecting
a mass grave or a refugee problem next. Some goverment officials joining the "revolution" and voila! intervention a la Libya.

In my opinion as long as a country's internal problems don't spill outside their borders, it's their problem, let them deal with it. It's a tragedy people are dying, yes, but it's their goverment, their country, their problem.

The world wants to help? Send medicine, food, clothes, medical personnel etc, not weapons and don't pick sides.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
reply to post by Rosha

Where is the evidence of the 100 dead Syrians having been killed by Assad government. Plenty of allegations but no evidence when the CIA and the Esraili Mossad whose motto is "by deception we wage war," have interfered in the internal affairs of other countries for decades

Heya

This time ..sadly..there is evidence and it is independent..well..as independent as it gets. A delegation from the UN and a couple of MSF members went into the theater and have identified the bodies. However no allegation or assertions were made as to who did it..only verification that the corpses were there...had been killed in the last 72 etc.
Even so..this is hear say..from friends inside MSF admin..so I don't know..the UN has made announcements and their all on news media sites if you go google....but I don't trust that..I do trust my friends.

Journalists without borders is sending someone to replace the young man that was killed in fighting recently..hopefully we can get some real time updates after he is within.

Ro

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
Stuff is getting real. Pieces are moving into place. They played the children card already, I'm expecting
a mass grave or a refugee problem next. Some goverment officials joining the "revolution" and voila! intervention a la Libya.

In my opinion as long as a country's internal problems don't spill outside their borders, it's their problem, let them deal with it. It's a tragedy people are dying, yes, but it's their goverment, their country, their problem.

The world wants to help? Send medicine, food, clothes, medical personnel etc, not weapons and don't pick sides.

Agreed..also...they have everyone so focused on the individual chess pieces now, that few if any are looking at who is setting the board into place.

Kids still dying..on our watch..sighs.

Ro

edit on 29-5-2012 by Rosha because: typo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Mr Carr and friends should be more concerned with the comming civil uprising.Here at home.Yeah it's comming and yeah I said it.

From today,I say those who identify with the single eye, had best sleep with one eye OPEN.Because it's comming for you.So sleep light.

hi mate......
can you elaborate ???

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Looks like somebody chose sides...
You can expect some policy changes in the very near future...

Tisk, tisk...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

What is? The bus full o'ferrels without a clue? As usual?

What's coming... besides Friday arvo..?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

you doing the magna carta walk??

www.youtube.com...

Ro

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

dont be nasty

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
reply to post by mainidh

dont be nasty

I know... I hate fridays too.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

hi mate......
can you elaborate ???

I'm interested in hearing what you've got to say aswell. I've come across very few people that are concerned with anything beyond their arm length. Unless it was to effect the public in their daily routine, every day, forever. I can't see anyone kicking much of a stink.

"She'll be right"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
you want proof of the massacre? here's the proof! courtesy of the daily telegraph. a picture of the dead children!
see it at

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Mis-captioned photo on BBC website
The photograph was actually taken by Marco di Lauro in Iraq in 2003

By Hannah Furness

10:39PM BST 27 May 2012

Photographer Marco di Lauro said he nearly “fell off his chair” when he saw the image being used, and said he was “astonished” at the failure of the corporation to check their sources.

The picture, which was actually taken on March 27, 2003, shows a young Iraqi child jumping over dozens of white body bags containing skeletons found in a desert south of Baghdad.

It was posted on the BBC news website today under the heading “Syria massacre in Houla condemned as outrage grows”. of course the BBC isn't controlled by the zionistas, is it?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

hi mate......
can you elaborate ???

Come the first of July, a blind will be lifted.People will squint at first but slowly the will see for the first time.This will gather momentum upto the fifth of November.This country will be mistaken for Greece.

I will leave you a riddle.
He is here
He wears or is known by two masks yet is not two faced
He is hidden in the calander
He is 151 www.gematrix.com
Under the Southern Cross
The Friend
I choose to be cryptic,solve the riddle and I'll think about elaborating some more.

Yes,yes the coolaid and all that in 3...2...1.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Prehaps, there are other such events comming.I will watch now and let you know sometime.How about you friend ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join