It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, aliens, atheist, evolution or lucifer which do you believe? The Last Hope on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I told you along time ago,that when this happens,the time is near.

entertainment.verizon.com...

youtu.be...

2 more events will happen in 2 weeks,by the third week i will than explain what this means,this is something i have been saving for man kind.

Revelations9

Text7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
All I have to say is that I so detest the title of the thread and threads like this, that I can't summon the energy to read or participate.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
All I have to say is that I so detest the title of the thread and threads like this, that I can't summon the energy to read or participate.
noted

<< 1  2   >>

join