It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, aliens, atheist, evolution or lucifer which do you believe? The Last Hope on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

It was on the 2nd post. He said Christ and then edited his post.

Now he wants the mother of God. Who is that btw? I've heard of God having a wife but not a mother.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Mary Magdelene is called "Mater Dei" in ancient Latin which means "Mother of God", also, Sophia is supposed to be The Goddes of Wisdom who came before all other Gods.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

> If he has removed the reference to Christ then it would be a moot issue at this point wouldn't you say?

> The mother of gods

Rhea or Anat, then there this one> deoxy.org... dunno which.

Not sure what he is using the metaphor for. You should ask him. I just know its a metaphor for some sort of central meaning. Could be the primeval atom or the Universe itself. Something epic and prolific that's connected to everything. Could be the "Force." After all he is a Jedi Master. I'm just a Wookiees, so I'm not privy to a lot of information.

I just observe and learn, like his alien war stuff, its all this> www.bibliotecapleyades.net... I use that site for a program guide btw. You see you have to master his lingo before you can appreciate LP527's masterful works.

edit on 29-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Mary Magdelene is called "Mater Dei" in ancient Latin which means "Mother of God", also, Sophia is supposed to be The Goddes of Wisdom who came before all other Gods.

Dude there is like a ton of mother of gods listed in all sorts of mythologies. I just spent an hour reading up an all of them.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well, I assumed he was a Christian since he was talking about "meditating on Christ to bring him back". So most likely he is speaking of Sophia (if he is Gnostic Christian) or Mary Magdelene (If he is a non-gnostic Christian).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

He meditates, channels and communes with Gandhi too. Even non religious figures like Einstein. Showed him a graviton and how it could be used for free energy purposes.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You guys should really get to know LP527

Here he is talking to world leaders in a private meeting with them about solving the most complex issues facing our times. blog.timesunion.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by arpgme

He meditates, channels and communes with Gandhi too. Even non religious figures like Einstein. Showed him a graviton and how it could be used for free energy purposes.

I did not know that.

He said that May 29th was the last hope and said that there will be a gigantic rainbow over the sky so that we can think about JESUS and bring him back.

That prophecy was not true...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
[double post by mistake]
edit on 29-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by arpgme

I did not know that.

He said that May 29th was the last hope and said that there will be a gigantic rainbow over the sky so that we can think about JESUS and bring him back.

That prophecy was not true...

That would be channeling Jesus and bringing him back within the collective consciousness of humanity. Not the fundamentalist Christian idea of the second coming in physical form.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Also "gigantic rainbow over the sky" not in the sky. That means in LP527 lingo THIS> 500px.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying, that makes a lot more sense. Too bad that was no rainbow, though. That would have been amazing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yeah moot point but didnt want you to think he was making it up.

And did any of them moms offer anything good in the afterlife?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You have to be far out to sea or in the middle of the desert on a clear night at the right time of year away from all the light pollution and see for yourself to really be able to comprehend what is meant by the term "rainbow" in describing such a sight.

With that said the metaphoric meaning to apply in this discussion is "beyond more than a billion points of light." What would it be if people all around the world meditated for peace at the same time channeling through their hearts and minds the great peace makers and thinkers who have been noted in history that lived on the Earth?

The most common rainbow seen is but light refracted through beyond billions of rain droplets, the beauty immeasurable i.telegraph.co.uk... like the beauty of peace on Earth that is "Heaven on Earth."

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Yeah moot point but didnt want you to think he was making it up.

It never entered my mind that he was.

And did any of them moms offer anything good in the afterlife?

They might offer good things to the dads, who knows. I haven't ever been there. I keep repeating this life over and over again every several trillion years. When I'm not alive its called, in-between-life. I'm not conscious during that time so I don't care what it's called. To me it only lasts a millisecond and this life never ends, and here we are again my friend. What are the odds? This is the afterlife so make the most of it because you'll have to repeat it unless you can somehow add or subtract energy from the Universe to change outcomes. If not, it all has been predetermined, so hope for peace because war is hell, and no one wants to spend an eternity in hell.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying, that makes a lot more sense. Too bad that was no rainbow, though. That would have been amazing.

lol,this will happen in the leo or sagitarious month,thats august, september or november and december,i never said it would happen soon.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think that some intelligent divine force manifests what we perceive as being. It's all inclusive. If life exists outside our solar system and aliens do in fact exist - this means nothing as to the definition of what is causing that life to exist. Life is an effect of this divine manifestation that can happen anywhere. So aliens do not equal "God" in my opinion. If demons exist in a parallel dimension and Angels also - so what? How does their existence change that something has brought forth everything into motion, and it's not slowing down with expansion, it's accelerating. Maybe it's chasing a mistake it's trying to correct and we are the by-blow? Eh?

Maybe the mad scientist came first - we all are the result and now we try and emulate our creator.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

and it's not slowing down with expansion, it's accelerating.

Is all matter and energy in a straight line trajectory as it is expanding and accelerating? Because if it is not, guess what that means?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

lol,this will happen in the leo or sagitarious month,thats august, september or november and december,i never said it would happen soon.

It has been prophesied.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

the last hope...coming soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join