It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists, spy's (spooks) and a not shaby business men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
How appropriate this should be "The Grey Area". A personal moniker of experience. I don't have much time left, or so I'm told. Clumsy like a guy in the later stage of ALS, its a serious bitch having my people walk next to me and catch me from falling because many times my legs buckled and fell down and the last time broke my elbow, it was very painful and I'm a bit kinky but not that much. Pain should never be so painful, and fun, at least not to me. But shattering my elbow was not. And I'm so grateful, so grateful for the fun I had (not the kinky stuff by the way) unbelievable grateful for what I did and had more fun then should be legal. So sue me if you dare... You will lose. My lawyers are very nasty.

My formal training is in science, I have degrees in Organic chemistry, Molecular biology, an MD in academic medicine, never did practice, (I actually do regret that) and history. Also advanced animal communication (no degrees in that area).( A serious pity but my talents limited as were in advanced dolphin and bat communication were about the area that amazing, no poop. What I got in the of dolphin science was frankly unimaginable. Also got hold 2 PhD's, and one masters degree and my history was a BA.

I was a wunder kid (my computer is not capable of an umlaut, sorry) As a kid entered university at age 14, one way I was able to have oh-so-much fun and was able to much, at a very young age. Being a guy who at age 23 started my first company was the perfect cover for doing the fun stuff. Having a business, was the perfect cover, for shall say covert stuff. Truth is I was a technical analyst, and was drafted, quite literally actually.

I was approached by a gentleman, I never was aware of who he was as I later found out but was avery high ranking member of the "community" He made me an offer I could not refuse, the offer was beyond the pail. Think I would turn that down?. No way baby, and that was the only time I was shot, not badly but would I have done it still? You bet your damn boots. I was young enough to be stupid (25) and loved it. The weird thing was they aimed at the other guy who was killed, they opened up and then hit me.

My "people" came to my rescue and I did ream them saying that guy is dead, He had his head blown apart., that was the most ugly thing I ever saw, still have nightmares..why the f*** didn't you come to "our" rescue, and they said "we protect you only and not anyone else" I made inquiries and never got an answer. Got to go, again very week but will give more, God willing.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
How...strange.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
dude what are you talking about

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Potentially interesting post, could you simplify and clarify for us ordinary, uneducated people ? Thank you....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Me think somebody has something to say but not quit sure how to say it
Maybe wait for the end to tell us his story may have a few good pointer and idea I hope

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Thanks for a reply, to answer the guy about "what was I talking about" thats simple. A lot of what I got involved in was somewhat by accident, one I wouldn't trade for anything. I think such a strange series of "accidents" is not unique in and of itself to me, not at all. I've heard much weirder. The key is to see it for the opportunity it is and enjoy, or do what you have to do. I find it odd so many who did respond did not see the connections because thats the way the real world actually works. So some basics:

I used my background to start a few companies and make interesting things, some of which became known to the military and intelligence community. Far as I know way back then, the early 1980's my office wasn't bugged, but I saw both markets as logical ones to approach and boy did I rake in the cash. Made most of my money in contracts that were NOT RESTRICTED ACCESS to DOD, but experimental biomechanics and non-invasive diagnostics, a "tricorder" if you will, for medical diagnostics, the DOD/Intel. stuff I wanted our allies to have some of it as I saw why not? Also was given permission to provide some technology to our allies. Also some were related to intelligence, such as over the last ten years micro-uavs the size of insects. Moth size and very cool, I thought.

I will say this for what its worth. A lot of the "heavy stuff" was through not CIA, a little on a need to know only, dreadfully infiltrated and WAS shared with our allies, the UK/Australian people were so heavily compromised the USA, had an very secret at the tine and was reported once I saw in open media was a select group set by Army Intelligence involving Americans only. Since the CIA was formed by Truman in 1948 it was assumed, since a lot our post WW-2 intelligence was learned a lot from the UK. That the UK was SO infiltrated that was bad news gang, very bad and what a shame.

The Army through an un-named agency was very anal as it came to be known what and who unlike company (CIA) assets was so classified the details were never revealed, I indeed was quite surprised to hear this group even mentioned on I think the military channel. That usually means the cats out of bag, house etc. Usually when something like what is called "exposure" we come up with another agency, we did and no I wont tell a peep how or whom has that. Sorry,

My association was an auspicious of Army Intel, and the "other groups" that are even so unknown the military or "community" will never hear about them. I said before, the TS/SCI/SCI/SPA and * ** is not written down, communicated electronically or discussed at least only with individuals. Period.

They, the micro-UAV's, are designed for intelligence gathering only so though they don't bite, so feel free to swat a mosquito. As stated I was offered obscene sums of money
to do obscene things at least for me, design nasty weapons. I know we need them but I like to sleep nights. I do. By the way we actually have robot-mosquito's designed to take blood samples, but thats not my field.

What intreats some was the utterly complex and encrypted echo-lpcation research did, quite humanely naturally with Dolphins. Our Navy went ape over that, and still remains at Top Secret/SAP or sensitive access program. Also bat sonar, and much less complex but bats can pick out one among insects, seriously. Far as I know we still don't know how or even why.

Oh, we now know Dolphins like the brain "encrypt" communications of their sonar more for accuracy but less for "covert reasons but lately we found out a few things, like they can mimic a pod of killer whales and who wants to take THEM ON, no one at least in a pod... Second the sonar they have is so complex, it is what we call "frequency agile", or signal hopping.

Clearly thats for covert reasons or other reasons we don't understand. We have no clue. and Three: The signal is layered in 3D and capable of adapting en-route to its target! It is so complex a communication our people drool at just getting a nibble of data on it, and we use it as best we can for our own sonar but the Dolphins have 10 million years on us us and that make's them a hell of a lot smarter then us...

Next post soon, take care all .

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

One can only have hope friend.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

One more thing. What makes you think your "uninformed or uneducated"? The first step of insight and wisdom is to ask questions. Second is to ask more questions. You do want answers, and thats all you need. If what I say is not cogent thats MY FAULT, as the speaker its up to me to clearly explain, not as much for anyone to understand. Don't beat yourself up. you don't deserve it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Not to me... Call it the most fun, and interesting.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

My formal training is in science, I have degrees in Organic chemistry, Molecular biology, an MD in academic medicine, never did practice, (I actually do regret that) and history. Also advanced animal communication (no degrees in that area).( A serious pity but my talents limited as were in advanced dolphin and bat communication were about the area that amazing, no poop. What I got in the of dolphin science was frankly unimaginable. Also got hold 2 PhD's, and one masters degree and my history was a BA.

Just out of curiosity, when and where did you get this impressive panoply of degrees?

I was a wunder kid (my computer is not capable of an umlaut, sorry)

Go to Control Panel, select Keyboard Options, choose US International. This will allow you to use the alt key to create umlauts and other diacritic marks:

en.wikipedia.org...-International

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Sorry, I don't go into certain details of my personal life. To easy then to "back track" You will have to take what I say as valid I know what I'm talking about, but believe me or not its true. Judge me by my posts if you don't buy it, certainly your right... By the way, whats SO impressive? My academic credentials are not the sexy stuff anyway.

By the way, primitive digital technology makes obscene noises if I do anything, and needed help setting up my vocal/and gesture augmented stuff anyway. Embarrassing but oh so true.
edit on 29/5/12 by arbiture because: spelling farts and NOT my computers fault (I think...)

new topics

top topics

join