It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dance of the Cockroach!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In '99 I bought a house on Galveston Bay. I started to remodel it as soon as I moved in. During my remodel I had some missing windows and walls.

One night while watching TV I noticed a few wood roaches, the 2 inch kind! They danced around a few times and left. My house was a 900 square foot, tore completely out but exterior sheathing and roofing. No ceiling, no interior wall sheetrock, more like a barn.

The next day about 30 minutes after dark the roaches returned. They covered nearly every square inch of the interior of my shell of a home. Tens of thousands of them. The air was electric and vibrated I was frozen solid, by choice of course, I didn't want to touch them!

They danced a pattern like dance then just left and never came back! They all left everyone of them!

I was just wandering if anybody here has experienced anything like this!

1. I was not Drinking

2. I was not doing Drugs

3. I was in the middle of a bad Divorce

4. I am an abductee... the violent kind

5. I am metaphysical

Well there you have it... take your best shot!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
hmmm,,

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
"They danced a pattern like dance"

Im assuming you meant to say, they danced a pattern like people dance, right? That sentence above (in qoutes) is kinda confusing.

Now, you are insinuating that this may be paranormal instead of normal roach behavior. (ofcourse this is ATS :p)

To answer one of your questions, no, I have never experinced anything like this (and wouldn't want to). I would of made a home made flame thrower and went to war! Lol.

Okay, back to business. lets eliminate all possibilities before claiming that this may be paranormal. Here comes the fun part.... Questions! Remember to deny ignorance and fasten seatbelts before the ride departs.

1.do you remember what season this event occurred?

2.what setting is the house located in? ie: suburbs, city, country?

3.did the landlord mention any pest problems?

sorry, I had more questions but lost my train of thought when I prematurely posted my reply, these questions should help in figuring out a likely scenario.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 28-5-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by strafgod because: Failure to communicate

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

They just did this miniture circle dance...
The house is on Galveston Bay front
It was fall

The. Lack of a flame thrower is why I didn't move... sort of out numbered

top topics

join