It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the very top leader of the world elite/Illuminati? who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Pazuzu

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The ones that are trying to take over are working for the one that is to come. I wonder who that is?
I suppose we will find out in a short time. I doubt if the devil is coming, he's presently in charge on this planet.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

What you describe is basically Brave New World, and you would be intrigued by his follow-up book 30 years later, Brave New World Revisited. He goes through and not only compares BNW to 1984 but also to what had actually come to fruition over those 30 years since. This was written decades ago, at the dawn of IVF and Scientology and whatnot, and his insights are even more astounding since the follow-up was written.

The basic argument: a BNW-like society is more inevitable than a 1984-like one, because people respond better to positively-framed, collective, good-for-you tactics than to authoritarian, oppressive, punishment-oriented ones. We will all "get on the team" if they reward us for doing so and make the alternative look like barbarism. Why continue with free markets when they just ruin peoples' lives? That's the argument to frame the no-money (or one-currency/one-government) takeover of sovereignty.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Citation? I would love to read that article in full.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
so far we have a couple of candidates . other than the accepted dogma.

paul mccartney
the black pope
satan

apparently the real leader has done a great job of protecting his own interests.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by OleMB

Citation? I would love to read that article in full.

members.tripod.com...

There you go friend

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I had a hard time finding out who really said that, but it applies nonetheless. Holocaust denial [i.e questioning] is outlawed in 17 countries. Any sort of criticism towards the fascist state of Israel is called defamation and anti-Semitic. Marcus Eli Ravage, the personal biographer of the Rothschild family, wrote this in an 1928-article;

"If you really are serious when you talk of Jewish plots, may I not direct your attention to one worth talking about? What use is it wasting words on the alleged control of your public opinion by Jewish financiers, newspaper owners and movie magnates, when you might as well justly accuse us of the proved control of your whole civilization by the Jewish Gospels?

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.

The Zionists/Satanists are on the top of the world, and they have no problem admitting it. Their main goal is to create a new human race in their image, which they will rule and use to conquer whatever they want (solar system...galaxy...universe?). Most of the top people if not all are psychopathic, and they are using wars, rape, torture, child abuse and pathocratic measures to create more and more psychopaths in this world. They are doing a great job at it, as 1% of the world's population can be counted as psychopaths. This might be shocking and awful, but did you expect anything less? Look around you, the signs are all there.

What I think you missed about this piece was the fact that the writer is arguing that Jews control modern society because Christianity is actually the spreading of fundamental Jewish ideals and gospels, not that they have some satanic cult of secret power.:

Jewish artisans and Jewish fishermen are your teachers and your saints, with countless statues carved in their image and innumerable cathedrals raised to their memories. A Jewish maiden is your ideal of motherhood and womanhood. A Jewish rebel-prophet is the central figure in your religious worship. We have pulled down your idols, cast aside your racial inheritance, and substituted for them our God and our traditions. No conquest in history can even remotely compare with this clean sweep of our conquest over you.

How did we do it? Almost by accident. Two thousand years ago nearly, in far-off Palestine, our religion had fallen into decay and materialism. Money-changers were in possession of the temple. Degenerate, selfish priests mulcted our people and grew fat. Then a young patriot-idealist arose and went about the land calling for a revival of faith. He had no thought of setting up a new church. Like all the prophets before him, his only aim was to purify and revitalize the old creed. He attacked the priests and drove the money-changers from the temple. This brought him into conflict with the established order and its supporting pillars. The Roman authorities, who were in occupation of the country, fearing his revolutionary agitation as a political effort to oust them, arrested him, tried him and condemned him to death by crucifixion, a common form of execution at that time.

The followers of Jesus of Nazareth, mainly slaves and poor workmen, in their bereavement and disappointment, turned away from the world and formed themselves into a brotherhood of pacifist non-resisters, sharing the memory of their crucified leader and living together communistically. They were merely a new sect in Judea, without power or consequence, neither the first nor the last.

Only after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans did the new creed come into prominence. Then a patriotic Jew named Paul or Saul conceived the idea of humbling the Roman power by destroying the morale of its soldiery with the doctrines of love and non-resistance preached by the little sect of Jewish Christians. He became the Apostle to the Gentiles, he who hitherto had been one of the most active persecutors of the band. And so well did Paul do his work that within four centuries the great empire which had subjugated Palestine along with half of the world, was a heap of ruins. And the law which went forth from Zion became the official religion of Rome.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Well, I didn't base everything I said on that one article, that much should be obvious

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Okay, but that article actually has nothing to do with the rest of your argument or post, so if it wasn't quoted in support of your opinion, then why post it at all? That's kind of confusing. You quoted it for a reason, what part of your post was it supposed to support?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Guessing the Devil himself...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Has anyone read "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs?

It touches on many of these issues, talks much about the "globalists", and the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, but apart from that doesn't name any names. Also talks about MJ12.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello Star Wars is Real, did you ever think the Death Star was like the moon. I mean it's almost the size of a planet. There has been many consideration of the moon in other places ,the most famous is probably Pink Floyd. I played this game growing up called Legend of the Dragoon and they used the moon as a moon child would come down to earth every 108 years to bring out the god of destruction and destroy the world , a virage embryo . There were all these dragons fire , water, earth, wind, lightning, light , dark, and a silver one I think was supposed to be technology that was ruler of the dragons. The dragoons were dragon knights and had to fight the winglies and their virages . At the end of the game you just see the main character Dart the red dragoon and Shana the moon child looking up at the moon. After a 80 hour game to fight to save the world.

I look at early threads from time to time, one said video games and the NWO said Metal Gear Solid 2 and another said Final Fantasy VII , that was a great game remember Sepiroth. I hope they remake that one.

Maybe Star Wars is real....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I believe the people who run the elite are the ones who go to great lengths to hide their identities and their affairs. Perhaps some are even out in plain site these days as the arrogance of the powers that be feel they have precious little resistance from the herd any more.

Even those who create families and public personae so they are able to direct from the sidelines will become public knowledge eventually and all the money, wealth, power, secrecy, ritual, military control will not save them.

In the end, it probably will not even matter. They all serve a master so whilst they think of us as cattle, they themselves are little more than slaves.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

I agree: they are arrogant, and they are slaves -to their own egos - which makes them sociopaths, and I believe they're fighting amongst themselves, which could make for some entertainment for awhile. I hope they destroy themselves, and not the rest of us

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The highest visible power is the Vatican (Roman Empire). I would assume the Pope is the emperor, but he could be a smoke screen. If anything is above the Vatican, I'm not aware. If I had to take a guess, though, I would say it is Satan (the part of the human psyche that wants wealth and power more than anything else, literally).

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Put it this way, its not humans that run this planet

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOUDOGG
Put it this way, its not humans that run this planet

Damn right, psychopaths are!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
For me this is all about the Archonic influence - and you have to realise that the archons have steadily downloaded themselves into the 'smart monkey project' to become us! - or at least our busy little egomaniac minds.

What you have through the ages is a reconciliation effort to re-unite the scrambled aspects of Sophia, mediated by her Aeon counterpart Christos.

Sophia becomes Gaia becomes organic life - ie physical matter imbued with the divine (blind) urge to reconnect to source via evolution - ending as the smart monkeys with bicameral minds. Her accidental offspring the archon demiurge YHWH can only be reconnected by downloading himself also into the smart monkeys - hence the grooming project with the Jews (judaism - with all its wierd rituals and rules) - he comes across as an arrogant asshole at first (no connection to source) - but Christos mediates and manages to humanise him a little over time - the final product of this will be (archon) god embodied in human (Gaian) form, ie the 'messiah'

Meanwhile the aspects of the demi-urge that cannot or will not reconnect - are the fallen angels Satan, Lucifer, Iblis etc, whilst YHWH has become an aspect of the human psyche - Satan has free reign to screw it all up and hive off the human race for his own purposes - thus the luciferian elites throughout the ages, working to kill of the jews to prevent the messiah from emerging, deviating the human race from any connection with Gaia, and seemingly attempting to embody themselves in corporeal form - Anti-Christ.

So - I don't think there is necessarily one particular human leader for this - though the Jesuit Popes are top contenders.

Ps - the Jews are also, naturaly particularly susceptable to the Satanic archon influence as well.
edit on 2-6-2012 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join