It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the very top leader of the world elite/Illuminati? who is the real Power Behind the Elite?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Who is the top leader of the world elite/Illuminati?

I've heard Rockefellers, Rothschild and other ruling Elites are in charge of the world but they are too well known. However, who are their bosses? Despite knowing a lot of these Elites we know little of their main leader. I've heard one story that their leaders have existed for thousands of years since the time of ancient egypt and babylon. There is another story saying that these leaders may not human at all(Alien or demon). One thing is certain the world elite may have bosses because some of them came from nowhere (Like Rockefeller and Carnegie) only their bosses lifted them up to power. However should they disobey they could be killed like Princess Diana for instance.

The question who is the real Power Behind the Throne and wealth?
edit on 28-5-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The question who is the real Power Behind the Throne and wealth?
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The Vatican, in Rome. That is where you will find the wealth, and the power to behind more than 50% of the Illuminati.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's probably someone so hidden in the background that we wouldn't recognize the name. If it's true that there is some person or persons who can use POTUS and the UK's PM as puppets, it would perhaps be that person. Not sure if someone with that power could boss Her Majesty, but if so, there would be your person.

I agree that it (or them) could be not of this world or not of the world as we know it.

It's unlikely that this person or persons will ever be exposed. Such is the power of unlimited wealth.

However, I'm tempted to say Paul McCartney.
edit on 28-5-2012 by switching yard because: Joke. Don't let it go to your head, Sir Paul. Just joking.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

This really caught my eye and i made an account just to reply .. The single most life changing day in my life was the day that sir paul rolled down his limo window and waved to a friend and i .. altough i was not then a beatles fan the mans presence was overwhelming almost creepy ..seeing this now it almost makes sense his auora as some may call it is out of this world. maybe this will shead some light on if it really is the man behind the power

edit on 28-5-2012 by preeper because: misprint

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, since no-one else has said it yet, your answer is:

1. Satan.
2. Aliens.
3. There is no Illuminati.

Take your pick, depending on your world-view.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Can't spell "there" properly - too early in the morning!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Could it be...SATAN?!

No, seriously, all the elite groups seem to be Luciferian, and therefore Satanic at the core, at least it seems so to me. If you're looking for the name of a man or woman, I can just about guarantee that his/her name is not known by the run-of-the-mill/rank-and-file of this world. I believe these people are so secret, that they hire people like the Pope, various Presidents, and others, to take the attention off any possibility of it being on them.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: Lah-de-dah

edit on 28-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

reply to post by switching yard

A friend of mine have theory although far fetch mentioned the real leader has somehow achieve immortality through mastery of black arts hence the possible Babylonian/Egyptian connection. With his immortality he has all the time he needed to conquer the world whether a hundred years or a thousand years.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Same answer, posted at the same time!

Are we onto something?

lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Great thread. Something I've thought a lot about for around two years now.In a mundane yet earthly approach there is no one leader, no one group of individuals who sit behind the curtain pulling strings.Everything I've seen, researched, experienced, or thought comes back to money. The acquisition of resources, coupled with the ability to control those resources anywhere on the planet. When you control the resources and money, you control the people. It always, I MUST STRESS ALWAYS comes back to the golden rule. He who has the gold makes the rules. It's right in front of our faces every day. From the bank bailouts, to big corporate interests lobbying politicians to pass legislation, to the most wealthy always rising to the most powerful positions, to the most wealthy never being convicted of crimes no matter how blatant.I don't think it's one group or individual controlling things with a set plan. Then plan is inherently known and obvious to the players that participate.The players rarely have to get together to discuss and lay out a plan. If you don't go along with the plan, you won't be a player for very long. Sure the players may squabble over small issues, but they never deviate too far away from the plan. Any time someone threatens the plan they'll all come together and eliminate that threat. I remember someone a some point comparing it to the mafia. The families may fight here and there, and someone may get wacked from time to time. Threaten the game and the families will unite. As far as a alien/demonic explanation. After all this time on this planet, and everything I've experienced and seen. Nothing would surprise me.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by zysin5

A friend of mine have theory although far fetch mentioned the real leader has somehow achieve immortality through mastery of black arts hence the possible Babylonian/Egyptian connection. With his immortality he has all the time he needed to conquer the world whether a hundred years or a thousand years.

This just sounds like you're describing Satan, however. As a man of faith, I always say the answer to this question is easy, because we can always revert to the overarching evil authority, which I call Satan.

However, if the OP is looking for the mortal representative of evil on Earth, I understand the Jesuit General is a pretty good candidate...something to look into anyway.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
satan

j/k

the illuminati doesn't exist anymore. please just stop using that term. I've always preferred global cabal of pig bankers myself

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Ah yes, the so-called Black Pope, and not a bad candidate for the position. Have you read Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saussey?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If everyone that attended the last Bilderburg gathering were to vanish, there would be no secret societies besides NO MAAM or the He-man Woman Haters club

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Same answer, posted at the same time!

Are we onto something?

lol

Yes, I think we are! I just wanted to post the famous quip of the Church Lady before anyone else did. Every time I try to do something like that, someone squeezes in ahead of me, kind of like an eBay last-second bidding frenzy... Good call, dude, on Satan.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

the real answer is not any one person. it is the knowledge and skills to control the issuance of currency and credit. all the rest...the illuminati, the 33 degree masons, the black nobility, the rosy cross, the etc etd

are all cover stories. when you accept a dollar bill, it is an illusion of value that you accept. look at the combination of religious, magic, and occult symbols... all to con you into a belief, you hold some value in a 3 cent piece of paper.

JFK did not believe it. Dead. Need i say more?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe the Egyptian connection is like, I read somewhere that Barack looks exactly like one of the pharoahs. I thought it was funny, but the photo comparisons were very impressive. I can't remember which pharoah he's supposed to be reincarnate of, but lately there have been some rumblings that Barack's true life history is very hard to pin down. Not sure what to make of it, if anything.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Could it be...SATAN?!

No, seriously, all the elite groups seem to be Luciferian, and therefore Satanic at the core, at least it seems so to me. If you're looking for the name of a man or woman, I can just about guarantee that his/her name is not known by the run-of-the-mill/rank-and-file of this world. I believe these people are so secret, that they hire people like the Pope, various Presidents, and others, to take the attention off any possibility of it being on them.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: Lah-de-dah

edit on 28-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

1. Luciferianism and Satanism are 2 completely different things.
2. No idea on the answer to the OP but it would make sense if the ones pulling the earth strings are off world.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have a long held belief that we have no idea what is really going on.

Since WWII ended, all the secrecy surrounding the Manhattan Project and no telling what else, has just continued and multiplied exponentially. Many trillions of dollars have gone into black budgets. I'm sure it's all true about the underground tunnels and cities criss-crossing the USA.

World politics? It could be completely different than what we are told in the MSM. We've seen phoney wars and B.S. like "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction." Lie after lie after lie.

I suspect that the banking crisis "too big to fail" --- which is still going on around the world --- is a front for massive sums of money being siphoned into some urgent black ops that has to do with space exploration or underground bunkers because "they" know something we don't.

Money is power, sure. But knowledge is power, too. TPTB have both in great quantities.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The anonymity which such immense power brings, astounds me.......
Imagine being killed for just uttering a name?Nobody sees him come, and nobody sees him go......
like the wind....
The mildest rebuke, from one such as that ,.... a death sentence ....................
Chances are well never get to see the guy behind the guy, .....behind the guy.........

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good question OP

I too have been on the hunt for that anwer the last few months.
The answer is... There is no clear answer.
I've follwed the money, I've follwed the power, I've follwed the cover ups, I've follwed the resources, and I've followed the religion, I follwed acncient history, philosophy, theology, secret societies, ideologies, and think tanks.

So far I've yet to conclude, as I have hit a webbed wall that inter-twine many of the stated above.
Some call them Zionists, Marxist, Facist, Demons, Vatican Controllers, the Illuminati, Nazis, Aliens and even Nazi-Zionists!!

Call them what you will, they all blend into one.

They all blur into one and the same, left and right, Yaweh and Lucifer, Facists and Marxists, What's right and what's wrong... They are all illusions, in they way they would have you think. They kill in the name of God (Publicly), behind closed doors they kill in the name of Lucifer, they worship the ancient teachings, they harness the 4th Dimension (what ever its contents are)... They want racial cleansing and depolulation.

Mainly, Jewish and Anglo-Saxon heritage must be preserved, and they disregard all others.

So conclude what you will, taken from that, which is common knowledge, we can only assume if they are Evil (in a sence that makes me question the whole subject of Demons) or if they may be conspiring with Aliens (I've been convinced-so far) .. Or what ever other unworldy reason for Global Domination through such vile means.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join