It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Or maybe you are a paranoid schizophrenic.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Oh good grief. They watch everything.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
At files.abovetopsecret.com... it says DDOS (Dedicated Denial of Service) but DDOS means Distributed Denial of Service, clearly the person who wrote this list, indeed, is a massive idiot.
Not everything is monitered, however websites like ATS and others are more than likely to be monitered... all I really got to say.. mudslide

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Oh my God, they have pork on that list!

Did they bloody forget that's where their bacon rolls come from

I'm starting to think this whole boat is being rocked by vegans (jokes, all jokes).

I'm trully shocked to see pork on that list.
Pork, pork, pork, bacon, bacon, bacon, spam, spam spam, pork, pork, pork, chops, chops, chops, sausage, spam, ham, bacon, chops, pork, pork, pork.

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam

Monty Python Quotes

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
As I drill through the pages, I am getting my excercise as I run to the bathroom due to a breach in my drawers. Response time was too slow. I had an incident before I made it to the facility.

Oh no, evactuation complete.

So apparently anyone who types words on the internets, what a joke!!

Oh yeah... PORK

edit on 28-5-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

You said PORK !

Silly Billy !

Woops, now you made me say it too !

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Of course they do. Anyone who say otherwise is extremely naive.

Edit: nuclear threat, bombs, terrorist attack, exercise, nuclear attack washington, revolution.

Bet this will get the attention of their filters. ;P
edit on 29-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

So here it is people, you can't say anything bad about the gubment because you'll be a terrorist. This is scary stuff because now they can deem anyone who disagrees with the government a terrorist.

You are blowing it way out of proportion. You CAN say bad things about the government, because we have free speech. You do not have to agree with the way the government is run, and you can say so, and you will not be labeled a terrorist.

The government watches and listens to all communications channels. They are looking for situations were some idiots may be planning to blow something up or cause harm or injury to the public or the government itself. Nothing new here. Because of this effort, many terrorist plots have been foiled, and you or I , or our families could have been victims. There is no room today for ignoring terrorist activity. If you are not planning on harming someone, or violating their right to live freely, then , you should not have to worry about it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I believe in the Bill of Rights, The Constitution which it complements, and the Constitutional Republic both were meant to serve.

Therefore I am a terrorist… and proud of it!

Come get me alphabet soup…

Remember TPTB loathe us that have embraced our sovereignty!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

There is no free speech when you can be labelled as a terrorist just because of a few words. There is not going to be even any trial if this happens to you. I don't see how you can say that it is overblown.

And surely there are so many Americans that have been blowing themselves up committing terrorist attacks?
This whole war against terrorism is nothing more than a scam to control the people and crack down on freedoms.
edit on 29-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I hate to say it, but this is nothing new.
Years back I used to play an online game, which used to involve crafting stuff for ships (shipwrighting in SWG, in case anyone is wondering). To make weapons for the spaceships, you had to have a list of raw materials, much of which was on that list. When we would talk about it online, we often used to joke about, or say hello to, the guys who we knew had to read through those transcripts because of the names of the factious materials we had to discuss, and the names of what we were crafting.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Right now, I have really bad 'food poisoning', all thanks to the 'bacteria' in my 'pork'. I really feel quite 'sick', both ends of me are leaking 'toxic' gasses.' You practically need a 'hazmat suit' just to get near me. Looks like ill be on 'lockdown' at my house, best drink tons of 'water.' hoping for a full 'recovery!'

true story..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I see a lot of weird words listed in that list. I think most of the words are just there for no reason, and they really want to focus on those key words. I don't want to type any of them, just in case...

But look at the list, and you'll see some words that not many ordinary people would normally say. I think that's what they're really keeping an eye on. Then again I could be wrong. In that case...cloud.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
wow the guy who wrote those lists of words must be screwed

hahaha/

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is absolutely hilarious yet most worrying at the same time. Most of those words shouldn't even be on that list. In fact that whole list is a blatant infringement of personal privacy and freedom. It is disgusting and the person who wrote it up should be punished. Just listen to me saying 'person', as if it's just one person who's responsible for this.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Right now, I have really bad 'food poisoning', all thanks to the 'bacteria' in my 'pork'. I really feel quite 'sick', both ends of me are leaking 'toxic' gasses.' You practically need a 'hazmat suit' just to get near me. Looks like ill be on 'lockdown' at my house, best drink tons of 'water.' hoping for a full 'recovery!'

true story..

you will be missed lmao. in all seriousness though,this is ridiculous. at the end of the day i can say what i want, when i want. i dont care what bills are signed or passed. no one is better then me. i came out of my mothers vagina just like everyone else. i put on my pants one leg at i time just like the next guy. i will say what i want! china is one of the words on the list, really though? i type 'china' & im a possible terrorist?!? f*ck the government, straight up.
edit on 29-5-2012 by thirdeyevision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Today, i spotted an act of terrorism on my favorite social media site Above Top Secret.

Some radicals from homeland security are performing an attack on privacy and freedom of speech by monitoring our communications.
They seem to think that "terror" can be prevented by screening sites like these.

What homeland security doesn't seem to realise though, is that terrorism and extremism will not be prevented by the use of gangs of shills performing organized crime on our personal liberties. Rather, leaving countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Nigeria alone would solve alot to begin with. Don't be like the Taliban on a Jihad against the tsunami of information and knowledge that people can, and do exchange, human to human.

Who are you to be the police over the internet? It's not like your domestic security is in any way related to social media. You really think radicals like Al Qaeda (which is your own little cartel created by the CIA) , Hamas, PLF, PLO, IRA, FARC, ETA, Hezbollah, the Tamil tigers etc do their recruitment and communication on sites like Facebook and ATS?

Yeah it makes sense to discuss the use of pipe bombs, IED's, dirty bombs and such on the internet, while knowing all too well a combination of a botnet and "homegrown terrorists" are sitting somewhere in some huge facility monitoring communications between people that have done nothing wrong other then wanting to communicate.

I wish some hacker from China would use brute forcing on your systems and put a virus or trojan into it, or DDOS cyber command to bits. It would take care of the shill spammers on this site, which i regard more like cyber terror by any order of magnitude, then any phishing, phreaking or malware combined.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You mean we can't talk about gangs of cops that go around shooting people like some kind of organised crime instead of crime prevention and law enforcement, this pork pandemic is going to spillover into an explosive situation that may be hazardous???
But we can still talk about Al Quaeda, right?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you

Often i´ve seen discussions here on ATS about wether or not this site is watched, most agree that it is being watched by alphabet agencies. (take your pick)

To me this is proof-positive and most of us, if not all of us, may be deemed terrorists.

The Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release a list of keywords and phrases it uses to monitor social networking sites and online media for signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.

Department chiefs were forced to release the manual following a House hearing over documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit which revealed how analysts monitor social networks and media organisations for comments that ’reflect adversely’ on the government.

Released under a freedom of information request, the information sheds new light on how government analysts are instructed to patrol the internet searching for domestic and external threats.

So here it is people, you can't say anything bad about the gubment because you'll be a terrorist.

This is scary stuff because now they can deem anyone who disagrees with the government a terrorist.

No more freedom of speech, nope!

However they insisted the practice was aimed not at policing the internet for disparaging remarks about the government and signs of general dissent, but to provide awareness of any potential threats.

Yup....

Anybody is a potential threat if you look at the list of words.

And yes they're regularly being used on ATS.

Here is the full list of words:

source

ETA:

Hi DHS employee.
I mean no harm except to enlighten the good people at ATS of your sick practices.
For any employee at DHS please watch the following clip

I know i am for keeping us all safe!

/end sarcasm here

edit on 28-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

anyone with half a brain is a terrorist to this system.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I believe it is evidence that we are all being watched.

Actually looking for the word "pork" is the one word that makes the most sense.

I really enjoy pork. had country fried pork the other day, and pork barbeque also. Now that I read others mention pork already, I have pork on my mind again. Oh yea, I had hot pork sausage last night, and I am thinking about eating a pork chop ( oh no! pork and chop in the same phrase.) this evening. I didn't check, but I hope beans are not on the list because I eat a lot of beans and I am always looking for bean recipes online.

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm not surprised. Not at all. I just don't get what sadistic satisfaction they get while peering into our privacy or intruding in our lives like that. It's really pathetic. The government is making an ass out of itself. Seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join