Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Apple Logo Represents Original Sin's Deal With Satan & Evil

page: 1

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apple Logo Represents Original Sin's Deal With Satan & Evil

This video dives into the underworld of demonic symbolism being displayed purposely to a spiritually disinclined public who appears to be utterly unaware of the spiritual warfare manifestied before their very eyes on a daily basis. This may be this information age, but one must ask the question: Is this really an age that only champions useless information at the expense of substantive insight.

Apple Logo Garden Of Eden Steve Jobs Adam Corporate Slavery Yamim Noraim Tupac Shakur Armageddon Occult RFID Chips Eve Baphomet YESHUA Fukushima Serpent Hiroshima Lucifer Physics Nimrod Nuclear Technology Noah illuminati Jerusalem Genesis Peleg iPhone 5 Tree of Life iPod Yom Kippur Devil's Messiah JEHOVAH Rosh Hashanah

edit on 28-5-2012 by Paul18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is the intro area where you can tell us a little about who you are. So, Hi, who are you?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What's going on here? lol

I thought there was a code of conduct and an order of operations?

How dare you!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Heh, if we're going to get into that can of words, isn't the original sin god's fault. He tells some one who is the equivalent of being a 4 year old. That he can do anything he wants BUT touch one tree in the whole place. If course some one is going to be interested in the tree. IF he didn't want them to mess with it why doesn't he I don't know make the tree someplace else.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh... I see it as the apple being the fruit of knowledge and it being small and compact Why not make a machine that's small as such that's full of knowledge.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well firstly, there were two trees we were banned from. The tree of life and the tree of knowledge. And the bible says nothi about which fruit it was.

Probably a fig

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting video, some times though maybe we gotta take things at face value. Not some massive conspiracy. I never noticed that there logo has a bite from the apple out of it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul18

"Apple Logo Garden Of Eden Steve Jobs Adam Corporate Slavery Yamim Noraim Tupac Shakur Armageddon Occult RFID Chips Eve Baphomet YESHUA Fukushima Serpent Hiroshima Lucifer Physics Nimrod Nuclear Technology Noah illuminati Jerusalem Genesis Peleg iPhone 5 Tree of Life iPod Yom Kippur Devil's Messiah JEHOVAH Rosh Hashanah"

...huh?
Is there some way in which all of these are related? i was going to watch the video but that random stream of consciousness ultimate-conspiracy paragraph scared me off!

ETA
ok, watched the video. I didn't see a single shred of evidence for any sort of conspiracy behind the apple logo and why they picked it? if i'm carrying around a phone with internet access and an apple shaped logo, does that make me "like god?" it seems like someone read the apple/garden story, LOLed at it, and then said wouldn't it be funny if...
edit on 28-5-2012 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What is this ??? I don't even.......

You know a wise man once said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

The intro forum is for introductions, not for starting threads.

Closed.

top topics

join