It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face eating guy from Miami on 'experimental new LSD?'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is also being discussed here I won't post the same things again as it would be redundant. This case in seemingly coming to the same conclusion on both threads. It's being reported that this is more than likely a case of the substance known as bath salts
edit on 29-5-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
lets get real, this is patient zero, a real zombie. A man, naked, grawling at people and eating human flesh. The end times is here. welcome to World War Z!

I guess zombies are real

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I gotta agree here, this is no '___'. '___' is a specific compound. If the compound is different, it's no longer '___'.

I've witnessed thousands of people together on '___' before....nobody went at someones face for dinner.

What have we heard now:

coc aine, pcp, lsd, bath salts... how about everyone chill until the toxicologist lets us know for sure what's going on?
edit on 29-5-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
maybe the 'new '___'' drug could be called 'Face off'

I can just picture this zombie saying to his homies, im off to get out of my face tonight'.

shame this zombie isn't alive any more he could have used the defence 'he looked at me the wrong way so I ate his face'

p.s. maybe a film will be made of this as America seems to these day.
It could be called C.H.U.D (Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller).

oh hold on that was made in the 80's oopps showing my age.
edit on 29/5/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Uhhhh he WAS on drugs('___')though.Jeez,they didn't just assume he was.
edit on 29/5/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I'm guessing you have never taken or seen the effects of '___' then?!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Haha, definitely not '___'. Sounds like PCP + coke/meth.

It depends on the individual taking the drugs.Some peple would go crazy and do something like this on weed or alcohol if they couldn't handle it.
edit on 29/5/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The bitten has been identified as Ronald Poppo, a wild-eyed gingerbread cookie man.
I would love to know what the face eater said to Mr. Poppo during the incident.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Im surprised they even considered this as being '___' related, this is most certainly the likely result of Bath Salts. There were some bad outbreaks here where i live in NC about a year ago. In fact I dated a chick who was on it pretty bad and she would say and do the craziest things. Her mood would change instantly and she had to be hospitalized twice for it and this girl still isnt right. It seems to be the worse on heavy drug users as she was always popping pills and snorting coke. She would hallucinate constantly and do irrational things because she was on it. I mean she was capable of just opening a car door and exiting it while it was moving. On the same note, one of the girls she met through the local bath salt circle also need hospitalization and one of my moms cop friends witnessed a young girl completely naked, sitting in the middle of her living room floor scratching a whole through it in order to 'get out' she felt like she was trapped in a cage and needed to escape, when in reality all she needed to do was stand up and open the door.

It seems the nakedness comes from overheating while on the drug, as that was common in the news report, the police incident from my moms friend, and I always noticed extensive sweat on my girlfriend when she was high on it. I really wish I had the video of her on it, the only other thing i seen like that was someone on '___' 'square one-ing' where they would just start a cycle of a few topics and keep repeating until they would up back at square one to start the whole thing over again. The '___' square one-ing was crazy though, that girl started out normal tone talking about a few things, then she just kept getting more and more excited and loud with every new cycle. Totally freaked me out until she left.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yea this guy definately looks like he wants to eat the face off somebody...The '___' has such a hold on him he seems like such a monster capable of almost anything!!! OH THE absolute horror of this substance!

Beginning at 9:30 into the vid

The only thing this guy on '___' wants to "feed off of...is this joy, which seems to be coming from everything"

what an absolute horrible monster...

edit on 29-5-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The dumb police who did the report used the word '___'. This is not anything like '___'. I think they are ill informed and intended on saying PCP.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

Its called being stuck in a loop. It happens mostly on phenethylamines, not tryptamines. Only way to get out of it is to be coheriant enough to understand it's happening, and that in it's self can cause a loop of it's self happen.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Experimental???

No..

How about a jerk who was a jerk when semi normal???

How about a sick FK who did drugs????

Was Hitler on it????

Look at the sick crimes people do!!!

Are the mexican cartels on this to????

This crap some of you puke out is getting old!!!!!!
And with complete no basis or common scense!!!!

A goverment test on a new '___' on people??????????????????????

Maybe the goverment should make all drugs legal so they dont have to experiment to avoid this kind of sickness??
Let the A-jax /Draino scum chemist in and you would be happy OP???

My opininion he was a sicko on on pcp or some type of drug,,,,and not a marijuana!!!
Or drank a 6 pack!!!!

Theres been many sick evil crimes!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

You don't have to be a "sicko" to take a substance that turns you completely insane.

He could have been a decent guy who simply took the wrong thing for his genetics/chemistry.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It is NOT a "new kind of '___'." The cop that made that statement was ill-informed

He was trying to talk about something referred to as "bath salts" or "plant food" that people are snorting and eating. You can buy it legally at headshops in most states.

It causes extreme psychosis and disassociation. Don't let anyone tell you that it's "'___'" because it is a completely different substance that has nothing to do with acid.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lsd . taken by millions of people over a period of decades. lsd. from the love generation. ... not the shrug off bullets and continue eating generation.

First it was reported as coc aine psychosis. Now new! lsd. SuperLsd.

The quickest way to push it under the rug is to label it with a pre-existing prejudice. Lsd is an easy win for them.

So are Research Chemicals.

Also, from personal experience. Black people. in the ghetto. don't # around with lsd...or mushrooms. Just like if you want to score crack coc aine you don't first head to the predominantly white college campus.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

i'm calling bull#. For a conspiracy website member you mention a lot of stereotypical drug experiences, as well as reference the corporate approved media release to back up your claims.

I can see you posting now. From a black and white tv set, as the guy who just smoked a joint, given to him by a "pusher" from the "wrong crowd" across the " tracks" in "NC" comes to rape your father

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I know and agree,,,,we have to wait for more facts on this case.....

From some reports from the homeless area where this happened they knew the suspect,,,,he was not a becon of lite,,,kinda iffy and violent,,,,

I agree,,,maybe he was just nutts also and the bottle caused it,,,.....

Who knows on what cause this as of now,,,,,,,had a few screws loose and did that bath salts or what???

This is not a case to argue on nor this threasd,,,,Just imagine your wife/child or even me and you encountered this,,,,
Any of us on ATS??

Horrible,,

stay safe all,,,ok......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BraneDamige

I mentioned real life experiences that happened to me, I have no reason to lie, and I in fact have done several drugs myself including '___' and MDMA. I am actually a young professional in my town, fairly well respected, and running my fathers business. I am a through and through pot head and theres nothing wrong with that. So please quit acting like you know me and know my life. I was only confirming that this was in fact bath salt. I have seen it first hand, and I have heard several stories, I do not care if you believe it really was a part of my life. The girl who was in and out of rehab sure knows it, the poor little girl who was scratching a hole in the floor knows it, and the girl who had the bad trip on '___' knows it (admittedly we were at a Bassnectar concert and she took drugs from an unknown source at the show, so she probably got ahold of something that didnt mix well because there was a small group of us and we all took the same drugs and none of us went off the deepend) My buddy was the one who brought her, and he ended up leaving the show to try and get her home as she lived nearby. She ended up leaving in an ambulance, and i am sure it is very real to her. I wish i still had the voice-mail that was accidently left on my phone from her, it was like listening to a possessed person. At any rate,I have zero need to confirm for you whether these incidents were real, they were very real for me, I have first hand experience with several drugs, and I dont care whether or not you believe me, who are you? and how are you important to my life? Thats right youre not, you are just an anonymous person on a forum trying to be a big shot and call someone out over some very tragic situations. How about get out of the house and go do some real life things. Instead of picking fights with strangers on the interwebz, go outside and run/jog (its good for you, i promise), go fishing, go boating, clean your front porch, go to a concert, mow your yard, play with your kids, ride a bike and listen to music, go to the river/beach, drink a beer, help your neighbor, work on work stuff, write down ideas to better your life, read a book, etc....

Geesh, you dont even know me...frickin clown

I am so very sorry that I didnt consult with you before I wrote my response to make sure it was written to your standards. Ego much?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BraneDamige

I had to make sure I read your response right again, and apparently I didnt. What stereotypes did i lay on too thick? That people who combine drugs sometimes suffer major, serious complications? Thats a fact, mixing drugs is deadly, especially man-mad factory chemicals like bath salt. But anyway, whats stereotypical about someone scratching a hole in the floor?!?!?! That 5h!t aint normal. Whats stereotypical about being admitted to the psych ward at the hospital after combining BATH SALT with other serious drug abuse? I mean she was fine mixing pills and coke, but when she started adding bath salt it amplified the paranoia, it would combine with the effects of coke and she wouldnt sleep for 3-4 days, but granted she was snorting the BS every hour or half hour, so she wasnt just using it and quitting, she was turning into a fiend. Oh well I guess its just more stereotype BS for you, to use actual words and situations that are common among drug users and abusers. Again I apologize for not personally writing an essay for you to proofread for approval before I posted. I could write several pages on the things ive seen and were involved in, and helping someone out of abusive relationships and trying to get them clean is nothing to be ashamed of, i actually tried to save a life, have you?

BTW what you wrote here "Also, from personal experience. Black people. in the ghetto. don't # around with lsd...or mushrooms. Just like if you want to score crack coc aine you don't first head to the predominantly white college campus" is a stereotypical statement. Its even similar to what I wrote, context wise. You gave a stereotype that you were involved in first hand, so why call me out? In fact I dont believe youve ever been to the ghetto and looked for '___' or Shrooms, and Im very sorry you felt the need to look for crack, being as you know not to look at the frat house for it based off your post. How about that? whatta hypocrite.

Back to the topic at hand. The guy in the article was tweaking out on bath salt, the stuff makes you crazy if taken in large doses or combined with too many other drugs. I seen it first hand make a person psycho, and it almost destroyed her life. I guess until a toxicology report comes back we are in the dark, but no other drug does this, except for maybe PCP, but I dont know much about that drug to comment.
edit on 30-5-2012 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join