It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face eating guy from Miami on 'experimental new LSD?'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I agree. This was one of those incidents when the cop has to go ahead and use lethal force. Time is of the essence and obviously, you have one very dangerous individual there. Naked, unarmed, but violence-in-progress usually means a PCP-type thing and those perps are known to have pretty close to superhuman strength. You can research that. I'm not exaggerating. If I had been the cop, I would have done the same thing --- order the guy to back away and put his hands on his head. He fails to do that and continues the behavior--- lethal force ASAP.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Then taser them! I don't see how this warranted a shooting. Sure he was out of his mind and if he WAS on drugs that's more reason not to kill him. He was under the influence. And cops should know better.
If they can tranquilize a 16 ton elephant they can tranquil a crazed man with NO weapons.

I hope they sue this department. The cops are out of control.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

But he was eating a dude's face. His freakin' FACE. I'm sorry but... I'd have shot him too if he looked up and growled with a bit of eyeball dangling from his mouth.

I don't care how much a person doesn't believe in zombies, when confronted with something like that, you probably are a split-second believer.

The report actually said he growled and didn't stop after the first shot. I'm all about yelling "police brutality" but I don't blame this cop one bit. It's sad but, damn... his face.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Cuervo because: clarification...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lol don't be stupid, it most likely wasnt '___', or even an analog, there hasn't been research done on '___' in over 50 years, and its the safest "drug" in existence, not even a drug, but a key to the subconscious and the universe.

Its probably "a" RC, and not '___', not even close, its sad when morons give news and people believe them.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

more reason not to kill him

By the time an exorcist arrived at the scene. the victim would
have died. The cop did him, the victim a favor by killing him;

You must not realize, it is impossible to subdue someone who
is crazed on horsedust.
Years ago, I was driving to work early morning when a naked man
jumped in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes then he tried to bash
in the windows trying to get in. (good thing is to always
keep the car doors locked in case of zombies
) anyways, I had no choice but immediately called 911 and to drive ahead, there was nothing else I could do because he was violent/crazed on horsedust.
The 911 idiots tried to tell me to sit him down, and keep him calm
etc. (lol as if ) since it took 8 cops plus the paramedics to literately
hog tie him for his and others safety.

edit on 28/5/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Haha... ok ya, it was '___' alright
Sounds like he went completely nutters or completely nutters on a dangerous cocktail of drugs. Real drugs, like the pharmaceutical kind or crack kind.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It is a perfectly normal logical and emotional conclusion when you encounter a man eating another man's freaking face to terminate him before he can start on you. If a man can take six bullets and keep moving what makes you think that a taser has a 100% chance of working as advertised?

Originally posted by ToneDeaf
it took 8 cops plus the paramedics to literately
hog tie him for his and others safety.

With stuff like this in other stories involving PCP (it really looks like this was PCP) I know that I would not trust a taser to safeguard me
Even after you tase him, what will he do then? He could start coming after you. If I were in that cops shoes I would have shot him as well, as that would seem to me the surest bet of safeguarding the life of myself and the man whose face is being EATEN. I doubt he has any ill will towards the cop at this point. When people encounter situations that are far beyond normal they revert to their training, if they have any. If you are a cop your training is to use deadly force when facing a serious threat. I would call face eating a serious threat if I came across somebody doing it.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok, so a lot of people are assuming it can't be an experimental '___'. I'm say otherwise. It came to my knowledge that there is a new class of psychedelics being used. This new chemical is VERY powerful and honestly I have seen strong minded people have very severe negative hallucinations. Like all drugs though, the guy must have had other problems but combining it with some of the new class of drugs could have caused a completely immersion situation that the user had no control over.

'___' is a great thing and I don't want to demonize psychedelics but it is true that there are very powerful new drugs out there.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the only way '___' or any other hallucinogen could do this
is if Mr. Face-Eater was already a full blown psychopath
though they usually self destruct when forced to see their own true face.

i'm going with meth/pcp combo\ new variation

claiming it was acid is just the typical drug-war BS
that's been going on since the days of "Reefer Madness"

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

If there were no weapons on the scene, why the hell did they use deadly force?

Police USED to get physical with criminals (and regular citizens). But now that they are armed to the hilt with tazers, shot guns and rifles....they don't seem to be as accountable anymore. And a lot of cops are out of shape and/or overweight. There used to be a standard for a cops' physical condition too. Not anymore.

Listen, son. You don't wanna mess around with them there new '___' zombies.

They'll eat your dag gum face off!

Then taser them! I don't see how this warranted a shooting. Sure he was out of his mind and if he WAS on drugs that's more reason not to kill him. He was under the influence. And cops should know better.
If they can tranquilize a 16 ton elephant they can tranquil a crazed man with NO weapons.

I hope they sue this department. The cops are out of control.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

He was eating a grown mans face off! In broad daylight, buck naked.
I know, in that scenario if I were the cop who shot the perp, I would have fired my gun. Especially after the man looks at me with raw human flesh in his mouth and growls at me than proceeds to eat some more.

SMH
edit on 28-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A picture of his face would be nice after he delved into his entree. Hmm, for a homeless man, how did he afford PCP or the cough.. '___'? The guy is broke. Did his bookie give him a freebie?
edit on 28-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

If people can beg money on the streets and waste their charitable gains on alcohol then how is that any different from spending the charitable proceeds on PCP?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Oh I know, my mom is a nurse who had to visit the county jail.
She would tell me horror stories of perps on PCP who had lifted so much weight they shattered most of their arm and leg bones.
The durgs kept them going and she saw when they wore off the guy shrivled up like an over cooked vegetable.
While he was high though his muscles were so tense they kept the bones in place.

I've alwasye said I'm not a fan of cops but that is just the bad ones.
When good cops make tough calls I have to have their backs.

This was a tough situation and I hope the cops don't get in trouble for this.

This was a clean shooting in my books.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

That's what makes me think this was one of those stories we weren't supposed to hear about.

They keep saying '___' but that is not what '___' does.

Either this was supernatural, or some experiment gone wrong.

Just how I'm reading it though.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

The Journalists are graduating from the Best Schools in the entire World and you question there credentials??? LOL. *sarcasim off*

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

U had it right the first time. I would say this is typical PCP but I could be wrong.

edit on 29-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

They are "usually" homeless because of the PCP, Heroin, Crack, Meth, etc. ALL the Money they could ever earn goes to that so yes, it is possible.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I agree that is no hallucenogenic.
edit on 29-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: reread the article and corrected my post

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Hmm, but the original guy was a cyclist. Apparently "he told the guy to get off". I am not dissing the guy on the bike as he went to find help and flagged down the cops, but come on. He could have tried to physically stop the zombie. I know people are timid and afraid of blood/HIV/zombie infection but how many bites of face did the zombie eat while help was being sought out?
And not to mention the cop. How about a taser? How about a billy club or a big black boot.
I sure am looking forward to the toxicology results.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree, that just because a situation evoked horrid images of a man chewing a persons face, should not result in immediately pulling a firearm and shooting someone. What I see here is an officer that approaches an obviously grotesque scene, with a mentally unstable individual. The officer is horrified by what he is seeing, tells the guy to stop eating the other guys face. The crazy guy growls at the officer in a threatening manner, and the officer fires on him. Pepper spray could have been more effective considering this man was not even clothed. Billy clubs across the mans head could have knocked him out cold.

My question is would an officer shoot somebody if a person was in a fist fight with another person, and one of the other people was on the ground bloody? I suppose it is only worth shooting someone, when that someone is naked, growling and eating a human's face. I agree with you. This officer acted a bit too much without hesitation to use his gun. I suspect, based on the really bizarre situation he was witnessing, he thought he could justify the shooting. And based upon past cases of shooting he probably will justify his actions as self defense in fear of his own safety and the safety of others.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

If there were no weapons on the scene, why the hell did they use deadly force?

Police USED to get physical with criminals (and regular citizens). But now that they are armed to the hilt with tazers, shot guns and rifles....they don't seem to be as accountable anymore. And a lot of cops are out of shape and/or overweight. There used to be a standard for a cops' physical condition too. Not anymore.

Listen, son. You don't wanna mess around with them there new '___' zombies.

They'll eat your dag gum face off!

I heard that "mentally ill people" were being "dumped" at Occupy camps. Maybe just maybe the new weapon against protest is the "'___' Zombie". IMO I believe it's not '___'. Don't Meth addicts pick, or, I've heard eat their own flesh to re introduce the leaving scabbed chemicals? Perhaps that's the kind of zombie it is! Since they resemble walking dead anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join