It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face eating guy from Miami on 'experimental new LSD?'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yep.

Apparently it was an 'experimental new kind' of '___'.

Who uses those kinds of words? Who experiments with new drugs? Who puts them on to the streets?

Scientists. The Government.

Nine Msn Link

Terrible world we're living in when we just can't trust a thing.

Even if it was an accidental release, they wouldn't 'fess up.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, one person out of 300 million people decides to eat another humans face and the Police think its some "new '___'"?? LOL..

Anyone heard of Jeffery Dahmer??

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Toxicology is not even back yet, let the coroner do his job rather then listening to people who are assuming it's '___'.

link   
reply to post by Unrealised

That must be an example of some of the worst reporting ever.

Police have said the deceased man, who remains unidentified, may have been high on a new experimental form of '___'. They said the man's actions suggested he may have been affected by excited delirium which can be caused by an overdose of drugs.

So because he was eating someones face off he must have been on drugs and not just any old regular easy to get drug, noooo, he was on a totally new kind of experimental and very hard-to-get '___'? I think the reporter might possibly be on drugs but as for the dead suspect, I think we might need to wait on a coroner's report first.

link   
Careful....todays drugs will make you HUNGRYYYYYY

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hallucinogens typically suppress appetite....so i say no to new lsd. Plus, i believe all the derivations of lsd have been completed, with the 25th derivative being the psychoactive one.
edit on 28-5-2012 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

I'm thinking a nasty cocktail of pharmaceutical drugs caused this.

If its already being reported as '___', then that sounds like big pharma misdirection.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Uh oh.
Some radical smarty pants has released '___'-26 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will probably be replaced very quickly by '___'-27 which some hypothesize will induce voting for Obama.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If there were no weapons on the scene, why the hell did they use deadly force?

Police USED to get physical with criminals (and regular citizens). But now that they are armed to the hilt with tazers, shot guns and rifles....they don't seem to be as accountable anymore. And a lot of cops are out of shape and/or overweight. There used to be a standard for a cops' physical condition too. Not anymore.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Police USED to get physical with criminals (and regular citizens). But now that they are armed to the hilt with tazers, shot guns and rifles....they don't seem to be as accountable anymore. And a lot of cops are out of shape and/or overweight. There used to be a standard for a cops' physical condition too. Not anymore.

Listen, son. You don't wanna mess around with them there new '___' zombies.

They'll eat your dag gum face off!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Nah, its not that theyre out of shape. The reason is that they are most likely former soldiers and are used to killing another person.
Theyve seen and caused so much death, they arent even affected by it anymore.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sounds like a cop's personal opinion and then a reporter stupid enough to quote a cop who doesn't know what he's talking about. Basically, in real journalism, none of that would be said. I agree with the poster who said let the coroner and the toxicologist get facts first, then report on it. We have the worst reporters right now, in my lifetime. What are they teaching these people in journalism school?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Mind manipulation and deliberate drug induced violence.
This, school shootings and many other outrageous acts , I believe, are the result of mind experiments and the side effects.
The homeless, immigrants, loners are the best subjects because no one really cares what they say or believes them.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
'___' my arse!
god these people are pathetic.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Nah, its not that theyre out of shape. The reason is that they are most likely former soldiers and are used to killing another person.
Theyve seen and caused so much death, they arent even affected by it anymore.

The cops here in my neighbor hood (state troopers) are absolutely out of shape. They are FAT! Not all. But a good portion of them. I'm not kidding. They could never run after a robber. That's why they have tasers. They don't have to run. They just have to know how to aim. Pathetic!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sounds like a 2-b or 2-c or the bath salts type research chemical
that are getting pretty popular. the bath salts are already illegal
they just did a temp ban nation wide. but it is more like a cocain/meth then a tripping
unless you stay up on it for a few day then your gonna get psychosis
you can buy online from chinese factories
edit on 28-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When I first heard this last night my thought wasn't the drugs.
Or rather that was secondary.

'___' doesn't make it so you can take a bullet and keep going PCP does that.

I honestly think this is one of those cases that belong in the spooky files and made it to the surface accidentally.

I know it might come off as lame but this happened near a bridge, many things of old take up residence under and around bridges.

My take is this story was one of the ones that shouldn't have seen the light of day.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Listen, son. You don't wanna mess around with them there new '___' zombies.

They'll eat your dag gum face off!

Then taser them! I don't see how this warranted a shooting. Sure he was out of his mind and if he WAS on drugs that's more reason not to kill him. He was under the influence. And cops should know better.
If they can tranquilize a 16 ton elephant they can tranquil a crazed man with NO weapons.

I hope they sue this department. The cops are out of control.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Tranqs on a person of unknown metal and chemical balance can be more dangerous and can lead to cardiac arrest.
That is why cops don't carry tranq guns, there would be more wrongful tranq law suits.
Then there is the fact that tranqs aren't instant unless they are at dangerous levels.
When an animal they are approximately the same weight give or take a little so the dose can be uniform.
Humans vary too much and that's without genetic conditions.
Tranq darts plus humans is just dangerous.

They couldn't taze him because he was in contact with another person.
You can't risk tazing an injured individual.
Tazer guns are not as accurate as real guns and you can miss and taze the victim.
The person eating his face can convulse and do more damage, or the shock can go from person to person.

I don't like cops, I rarely defend them.
In this case they were right to shot, someone was in danger and the cops could have been in danger.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Haha, definitely not '___'. Sounds like PCP + coke/meth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join