It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was God's reason to be a creator?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm generally interested in what other people have to think about this. Why would God make anyone else? Not just from a religious point of the world and universe but in the physical sense. If something created us just as if we were to create new life what would be this creator or our reason be besides either entertainment or study.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

I think we were created so that the universe can experience itself , not sure what we really gain from that, but thats what i believe.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What God?
There are millions of gods all as fake as eachother

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
To experience.

God is not something separate from yourself.
edit on 5-28-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I think that's hard to tell before you die. You may never know if you died and God was out of this realm of physics.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
I'm generally interested in what other people have to think about this. Why would God make anyone else? Not just from a religious point of the world and universe but in the physical sense. If something created us just as if we were to create new life what would be this creator or our reason be besides either entertainment or study.

Well, being that most of the world throughout history has endured UNIMAGINABLE amounts of suffering, I would say its because "god" is entertained by humans being miserable.

link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault

God doesn't have a reason to be a creator, it is just what it is. God has always been and has always been that- a creator, or creative, intelligent energy (as I like to call it).

link   

There's an unlimited amount of possibilities but I'm gonna go with entertainment.

Then again, who knows, right?

Could have been a science project.
Could have been making a game.
Could have been an order from another god.
Could have been a gift from another god.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well, it's impossible to prove, but I have had many 'experiences' in which I was able to realize we each share the mind of "God."

God, as in the conscious force that chose experience through physical existence. We are each a piece of the puzzle, each a separate perspective of our universe with unique combinations of experiences which make us different from each other. No two people are the same.

So, I have come to the conclusion that existence is all about experience. After all, what would existence be without it?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What if God does not create with the notion of creating? What if he just is? And our existence is just another side effect of him just being?

After what you imply would akin us to some sort of ant farm....don't think that is what God had in mind considering the grand scope of his creation....which is like what? everything?

On that scale, I would bet we were just another model and side reaction to the life he created generally, and can possibly be found on other worlds under the same model.

All because he just is....doesn't that sound simple?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86

I think we were created so that the universe can experience itself , not sure what we really gain from that, but thats what i believe.

This is what I believe too.

What we gain from it is whatever we want to gain from it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by oneness86

This is what I believe too.

What we gain from it is whatever we want to gain from it.

God is an artist. Creation is God's masterpiece. The point is beauty and glory.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why does anyone seek out each other? What does one miss out on by being singular? I believe the answers to these questions will parallel Gods intentions...

link   
To create the perfect creation. And to reach perfection, one would expect many failures.

Over and over and over again. She will create a universe then destroy it and then create it again, forever or until She is satisfied that She has done her best.

link   
True to the definition of omnipresent. Omnipresence requires occupation inside of even absolute non-existence. The "effort" to "go there" produced the wake that is the ONE infinitesimal Singularity. Infinite spherical division. Not wavered by this abject failure to "get there", God induced infinite angular kinetics each at infinite velocity upon that one Singularity. This produced a "flight path". Where the collective result of where that Singularity IS, generates the infinite expanse and the spatial dimension of height. Where that same result of where the Singularity IS NOT, generates the infinite impedance, the generated realm non-existence so now God can enter into it.

Finites aware of nothingness, the Silence, are the means by which God extracts that consciousness from all of us to possess it, thus completing omnipresence. All finites throughout the Universe are tools whether they what it or not, whether they are aware of it or not.

It is our gift, though, that we are allowed to become aware of that communion and present the gift of nothingness and silence onto the alter. We may flow within the communion, but have no control over the specifics returned.

link   
Hope a bunch of people post.
I'm really interested in what people think the reason is too.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
Why does anyone seek out each other? What does one miss out on by being singular? I believe the answers to these questions will parallel Gods intentions...

very eloquently put

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Almalexia

Okay but why would God have sexual organs? Lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe its sort of like God seeing Its Self in the mirror---this is Its reflection, like "made in the image and likeness of God" --- You know how we cannot see our own face except in a mirror, but if we look out at others we can see their face, but they cannot see their own face---its kind of like that--God sees His face as the whole 'experience' we call Life. Life is God's Face in the Mirror. The Ineffable All, which I call God, is seeing Itself, and knowing its through reflection---because this Infinite Allness called God is all there is--and It wants to see what It looks like---We are its Face shining back at God---

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For the same reason we have children, to be creative, to manifest yourself, your ability.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join