It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strongest quality of love?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
hey, check it out everybody... absolutely is evolving!

YAY ABSOLUTELY!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveAndPerseverence
The strongest quality of love is desire

desire is the projection of being true so really positively present by reversing the truth so in fake copy ways

desire is then whatever it gets to pretend having the quality of being oneself positive source

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
God is Love.

There is no stronger quality.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

If you believe in Freedom, then you have to believe in Acceptance. If you do not accept them, then you control them and that is not freedom.

Desire is just a want. Desire is just excitement and that is it.

Being is Nature.
Being is Quality.
Being is Character.
Being is Reality and Truth.

To 'Not Be' is illusion, lie, fantasy..,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

it is incredible how u insist to say nothing

as if concepts are living sources, the living is the concept source not the opposite

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

only what is true exist then only being true is right

by definition accepting is not being true, then by definition accepting else or smthg is not right then it can b wrong

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

u keep repeating ur own will of others, i told u my opinion love is not the way nor ever mine

while u keep insisting that i could enlighten u of some data i dont have at all and not interested of knowing

u r on ur own as i am exercising my freedom right as usual, it is hallucinating how far u cant value but ur god wills, u have all papers of him and his son, stop ur hypocrisy by reversing facts to step upon freedom rights

I appreciate you clarifying your POV on the subject absolutely, thanks for that. Yes 1 is on my own in trying to sort out what is TRUTH and what is DECEPTIVE lies placed within some of the papers that many of EA*RTH learn from in relation to (him* and his son*).
I was requesting your subjective/objective input on your perspective views of the existence of the Creator Creations Humans and how LOVE is interpreted and shared by this species, as you would speak in a tone as if you know the total human agenda/layouts for existing @ all. I asked you to TEACH so that many could / would better understand subjective truth so that many are no longer lost and left with only fragmented data to come up with objective truth/realities/existences ect. I was not asking you to release any special secret or risk endangering yourself by sharing/enlightening/teaching others, no. I was just trying to get you to see that if you do not clarify/teach/ENLIGHTEN many will not understand your view points even if you have ACTUAL SUBJECTIVE TRUTH within what you share WITHIN THE ATS BOARDS (that is why many frequent these boards) not to spew IGNORANCE and UNTRUTH but to find REAL TRUTH SUBJECTIVE TRUTH which IS the TRUTH you speak OF, YES???
This is/was my intent/goal while interacting with you here and within other discussion boards, 1 may wish to LEARN what does it mean to EXERCISE A FREEDOM RIGHT for 1 has no intention to purposely step upon freedom rights? Or is this just for the selected? Form what I absorb its related to being able to exist free in a way where there is no consideration of any sort of boundaries/obligations either spiritually with worship of a higher deity or with Services related to Others meaning you basically FEEL you are obligated to do as you wish (again I am not in full understanding of freedom rights and where the teaching comes from so this is my best interpretation) With that 1 will continue upon my path as designed to do to LEARN and understand the Universal internal inhabitants intents/goals/obligations/deeds with hope that if and when more subjective TRUTH is revealed 1 can better understand to assist better.

I guess if there is anything to take from our current discussion absolutely the main thing is that I hope you better understand that the OBJECTIVE REALITIES/TRUTH that govern man and the forces like LOVE that assist man to cooperate and coexist survive/reproduce are ALL TAUGHT to the species of man as SUBJECTIVE TRUTH/REALITIES EVEN IF REALLY OBJECTIVE and the species of man tries its best to UNDERSTAND what its been taught. And that if there ARE some who DO have SUBJECTIVE TRUTH then they SHOULD TEACH/ENLIGHTEN/HELP others to obtain the same subjective understandings of reality/truth AND NOT LOOK DOWN ON ANY* FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING. And I also am saying in my communications that YES there is LOVE but no it does not have to be forced upon ANY* but it is there if the interest ever came arcoss the conscious of those like you absolutely who may not feel the need for it or understand it. With that take care absolutely and for what you did share thanks again.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

There's no need to feed the trolls.

I do my best to when encountering them to build bridges for them to cross
absolutely seems to though wish to SHARE their inputs on things I find interesting but their data gets misunderstood and mis transmitted on the ATS boards it seems, so I try to better understand them. thanks for the advice as well

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Dear Ophiuchus 13 and absolutely,

I got so confused reading your banter, I plum forgot what thread I was on.

I can barely comprehend what either of you are attempting to verbalize.

But one thing is clear you two have a "connection", you can "communicate"
with each other and that is a quality that a lot of people find to be
"the strongest quality of love"

Might be love !
Hmm... just say'un

I agree azureskys
to have a communication link established between Creator Creations -WHO MAY NOT PERCEIVE/UNDERSTAND/EVALUATE EXISTENCE THE SAME or SUBJECTIVELY- to 1 IS a sign/quality of LOVE for it takes time and patience and a bit of compassion to try to UNDERSTAND and EVALUATE another with out just becoming restless and inpatient due to not having better communication connections established. SO YES in a way it might be
Logical observation

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

are u meaning to teach me smthg?? it is unbelievable how far u insist on u being all and never respect the least of other existence

look miss or mister, i say it for the last time to u here, love do not exist and creator is evil while creations are absolute inferiority definition being literally opposed to truth
teaching and learning is evil wills meaning knowledge for living profits stands pretenses above truth

those are my opinions rights while u keep insisting to use my free expressions rights for a form of ur wills

when u cant admit that u r only responsable of urself where it has nothing to do with any objective fact , it clearly shows the pathology of meaning being wrong absolutely

why dont u stop for a second meaning to exist and look neutrally to what u r saying n meaning to preach

claiming one end urs as an individual human brain shape being all same end in the presence of billions different individuals shapes living clearly objectively differently is simply saying u being sick

my guess about ur pathology is the love to evil life as the only way to b and the hate to admit truth existence rights forcing u to stop meaning or willing anything

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Endearment

This is the word I best describe or shows to me of a strong quality of Love.

I remember what it was like ot be "in Love" and through endearment and the ability to overlook old age, in the face of it, I find that Love endures and persists if we can hold on long enough!

This year was a 25-year anniversary for me and mine!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

the only love that last is true love and true love is self freedom, objective absolute same at any point that become living forever

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
but in general relative terms, love is true self sense from recognizing else existing

so it is like the approach of the fact that urself is another u that is defined and realized by truth

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

what i say is not idealist while what u say is always for subjective superiority

superiority is only objective bc truth exist and existence is only what is true

The way of consciously realizing objective truth is to look within to the one observer. We all believe ourselves to be separate from this one observer, but the one observer is always within us. The one observer is the one who all of our experiences matter to. The one observer is both objective and subjective.

What is both objective and subjective is the only thing that qualifies as truth because reality is made of both.

Superiority is both objective and subjective. Unity.

I try to find the part of myself that is also the part of yourself. This is my superior self, but it is only superior to separation. Unity is most definitely superior. Separation is always inferior. Love is the bonding agent.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sure creators impose on freedom existence rights, but truly not so. If one is accepting enough then one is free regardless of what I create around him/her. We are creators who are learning how to be accepting of other's creations. Once we are accepting enough, the creations are of no consequence to freedom.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Sure creators impose on freedom existence rights, but truly not so. If one is accepting enough then one is free regardless of what I create around him/her. We are creators who are learning how to be accepting of other's creations. Once we are accepting enough, the creations are of no consequence to freedom.

oh reallyyy?? who said so?? is it a verbal math equation that everybody know?? u have creations too??? so acceptance is about accepting others creations?? o how interesting? is it a vision of a futur planet name gogo?? or gago?

hey, what is that reply?? what anything i said has to do with property rights??
oh i see the word freedom is responsable of that flow from u,,

miss, freedom from my sense has nothing to do with urs
freedom is not ready to go or the will to do smthg or inventing as creation

freedom is exclusively from recognizing what is before u as else by giving ur reality with it to
then freedom is the compensation of it out showing a sense of u being a self reality

stop ur despise ways to force rubbish on everything, u have no right to reply with such gap of standards

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

only what is true exist then only being true is right

by definition accepting is not being true, then by definition accepting else or smthg is not right then it can b wrong

How can accepting not be true? Truth is reality. Reality is To Be. To not accept is evil, it is a manipulation of objective truth /reality.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

u r creating smthg that dont exist, there is no such thing called accepting

u function exclusively through opposites that is why denying acceptance is to u not accepting

so u still insist that accepting is

didnt u ever realize anything objectively?? reality is never about acceptance while always relative self existence still objective fact

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Superiority is both objective and subjective. Unity.

No, superiority is exclusively objective in truth

true subject is absolutely free so alone, it is the conscious energy or even what u call observer, u r there alone how r u superior??
that is why what is true is always objectively superior while being the abstract positive existing still identity that would also realize itself positive stand through objective free superiority

what is superior is never still it belongs to infinite free senses values
what is still is always positive so real existing

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Empathy?
Respect?
Sanctity?
Dignity?

These all come to mind immediately when I consider "Love"
edit on 31-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join