It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies? Strange happenings in Florida and Georgia [TIME LINE]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The following just got linked to me via Facebook and is a very interesting read...
with all the weird stuff that's happening in Florida and Georgia at the moment if #
hit's the fan i hope you americans are not in to much danger.

quoted of my wall of facebook from a friend

original link CLICK ME IF YOU'RE TO LAZY TO SCROLL DOWN

-5/3, but not reported until 5/16: Mad-cow Testing Equipment Nabbed by Thieves
www.hispanicbusiness.com...

-5/3, but not reported until 5/17: Stolen medical equipment may carry deadly brain disease
www.cfnews13.com...

-5/4: Atlanta man bitten by rabid bat
www.ajc.com...

-5/4: A man’s illness could have been transmitted by BSE
www.taipeitimes.com...

-5/7, about the same cow as seen on 5/18 and without referencing the above: Atypical BSE Has Never Led To Human vCJD - But Could It?
www.foodsafetynews.com...

-5/9: Fox attacked Morganton, Ga., woman, tested positive for rabies
timesfreepress.com...

-5/11: Suspected human rabies exposures surge in Palm Beach, FL
articles.sun-sentinel.com...

-5/14: North Georgia officials warn residents of rabies increase
www.wrcbtv.com...

-5/15: Florida Raccoon Tested Positive for Rabies
www.wtvy.com...

-5/15: Hazmat teams blow up mysterious smoking drum in Hollywood, FL
www.palmbeachpost.com...

-5/16, : McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash
www.huffingtonpost.com...

-5/16: Clinical Data Published for a Phase I AADC-deficiency Trial Using a Gene Therapy Manufactured by Florida Biologix
www.marketwatch.com... 2-05-16

-5/16: Children with rare, incurable brain disease improve after gene therapy
news.ufl.edu...

-5/16: Gene Therapy for Brain Disease: Delivering a missing enzyme to the brains of paralyzed children with a rare, life-threatening neurological disease restores movement and builds muscle mass.
the-scientist.com...

-5/17: Polk Co., FL confirms 6th positive rabies case after 2 dogs found with dead raccoon
www.therepublic.com...

-5/17: Rabies alert issued in Suwannee County, FL
suwanneedemocrat.com...

-5/17, after Taiwanese man (referenced in 5/4) contracts human mad cow disease: Florida Biologix helps Taiwan University Hospital achieve manufacturing objectives
manufacturing.pharmaceutical-business-review.com...

-5/18, in Washington: Review so far shows mad cow case was atypical
wtaq.com...

-5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
www.wptv.com...

-5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester
www.mysuburbanlife.com...

-5/21: 24 people treated after Dalton, GA chemical release
www.wtvm.com...

-5/21: Third case of flesh-eating disease diagnosed in Ga.
www.wsbtv.com...

-5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident
www.wesh.com...

-5/23: Man Bites Cousin's Nose Off
www.nbcsandiego.com...

-5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash
www.miamiherald.com...

-5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School
www.wesh.com...

-5/25: Boynton Beach roads shut down after tanker rollover actively leaking fuel
www.wflx.com...

-5/25: 'Disoriented' passenger subdued on flight in Miami
www.foxnews.com...

-5/25: Lake in Palm Bay permanently closed to swimmers
pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:FT&type=current&fmac=e2db29ecf40534aa81c590dab8c0a335&date=May+25%2C+2 012&author=Stacey+Barchenger&desc=Lake+in+Palm+Bay+permanently+closed+to+swimmers

-5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police
www.huffingtonpost.com...

-5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest
abcnews.go.com...

-5/27: Georgia contractor bites Lowe's employees, resists arrest
columbus.wtvm.com...

-5/27: North Broward boil-water notice in effect through Monday
www.sun-sentinel.com...

-5/28: Group urges halt of U.S. beef imports due to 'L-type' human mad cow disease
www.taipeitimes.com...

edit on 28-5-2012 by Tobree because: added [time line] to title so stands out from "man eats face threads"

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
May I suggest that everyone purchases or downloads Zombieland right now! This can be your guide, and will teach you the rules of engagement.

Double-tap, most important.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I'll be ready! i've read Max Brooks "the zombie survival guide" so many times.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Is it bad that I'm hoping for it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

as long as it does not come over on a plane or boat to the united kingdoms it's all good but we did have that rabies confirmation in london last week...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm hoping that the MODS don't edit my post as I think it's very relevant to the current event in Florida. If they do I'll understand why given T&C. I'll try to make my point as vague as possible, and won't post related articles. I'll leave research to other members if they wish to look into my point further. The event in Miami is odd, but not unheard of. For anyone who knows anything about the substance known as bath salts, it's quite common. I'm of the mindset that this event is probably related. The erratic and absurd behavior fits the effects to a tee. My last couple of months in the military we were having an epidemic of soldiers going to the hospital because of similar erratic behavior. So much that I had a close friend who was affected by it. At first I distanced myself from him because I didn't understand the behavior. When it was revealed to me what it was I did my research. If you research the subject you'll get story after story that seems unbelievable. Last I had known was that it was undetectable and untraceable in the body, thus made it popular in the military. Don't be surprised after toxicology is performed on the perpetrator in Miami that they don't find anything significant. The substance is causing a lot of people to "lose it" and it could turn into a real social problem in the future.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I'd like some more information about this it seems very interesting i was quick to think the incident in florida with the cannibalisation was down to Phencyclidine (pcp)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not going too well in South Africa either, especially in the Kwazulu Natal province.

350 suspected rabies cases in KZN

"The numbers of animal cases are higher this year due to the large outbreak in the Bergville and Loskop area, otherwise the cases are declining in the rest of the province," said agriculture spokesperson Jeffrey Zikhali

Experimental cure for SA farmer

Durban - A South African farmer is the first in the country to be treated with an experimental American remedy for rabies in a desperate attempt to save his life.

KZN boy may have died from rabies

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added link

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tobree
reply to post by GD21D

I'd like some more information about this it seems very interesting i was quick to think the incident in florida with the cannibalisation was down to Phencyclidine (pcp)
Keyword search the term I gave with crazy stories. Understand I have to be vague, considering T&C. If a MOD were to give me the green light I would post some content and tell my story in detail, but I don't expect the MODS to make exceptions.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A woman died from Rabies in London yesterday....second case being investigated in Leeds, strange that we have 2 cases so close together considering there have only been 25 cases in the last 66 years in the UK.

source

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is a viral ad for STALKER: Shadow of Cherynobyl that I think will fit right in to this thread. It depicts some zombie type dudes pursuing a guy with an AK through the thermal cam on a Russian helicopter. I was thinking about posting one of the versions that claims the video is real, but that would have just been a dick move

www.youtube.com...

Also, it's kind of funny seeing this possible rabies spike, as the episode of King of the Hill they played tonight on Adult Swim involved Dale contracting rabies and going stark raving mad.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Double tap is important but you have to admit cardio is the most important.... fat people go first

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is my favorite game shame they axed the idea of making S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 what confuses me is that on that video the zombies are fast while in s.t.a.l.k.e.r they're very very slow it's the controllers you need to watch out for! anyway that's to do with radiation we're not in Ukraine or Japan! but on a serious noterabies cant go airborne right?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ohhhh wow, I like the idea of zombies... but I'd hate to start as one!! Lol, there are always more zombies than survivors.

Where is the meet up place btw? Can we designate a city or place to head to?

I'm just wondering >.>

Oh.. and maybe I should buy another sword?

Lol look at how serious I just took this thread. I was serious while typing this.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Double tap is important but you have to admit cardio is the most important.... fat people go first

Yeah, I forget about that one... no worries here though.

I've been training for zombie Apocalypse for going on 4 years now

I just need to get a nice jeep and spray paint the number 13 on it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So the Left 4 Dead Games is now becoming a documentary? Cause it takes place on the Entire East Coast. The OP shows all these incidents on the East Coast

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
I'm hoping that the MODS don't edit my post as I think it's very relevant to the current event in Florida. If they do I'll understand why given T&C. I'll try to make my point as vague as possible, and won't post related articles. I'll leave research to other members if they wish to look into my point further. The event in Miami is odd, but not unheard of. For anyone who knows anything about the substance known as bath salts, it's quite common. I'm of the mindset that this event is probably related. The erratic and absurd behavior fits the effects to a tee. My last couple of months in the military we were having an epidemic of soldiers going to the hospital because of similar erratic behavior. So much that I had a close friend who was affected by it. At first I distanced myself from him because I didn't understand the behavior. When it was revealed to me what it was I did my research. If you research the subject you'll get story after story that seems unbelievable. Last I had known was that it was undetectable and untraceable in the body, thus made it popular in the military. Don't be surprised after toxicology is performed on the perpetrator in Miami that they don't find anything significant. The substance is causing a lot of people to "lose it" and it could turn into a real social problem in the future.

I've heard, but don't know for sure, that the effects can last for 2 to 3 days with that stuff. It's basically poison that they're putting into their bodies and not safe in any way, shape or form. Definitely a scary thought that they're doing it on purpose

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Originally posted by Tobree
reply to post by GD21D

Keyword search the term I gave with crazy stories. Understand I have to be vague, considering T&C. If a MOD were to give me the green light I would post some content and tell my story in detail, but I don't expect the MODS to make exceptions.

To my understanding, and I could be wrong, as long as you aren't supporting the use, calling for legalization or giving instructions on how to use it, it would be ok to discuss it, especially in the context of "don't do it because this could happen and it's bad", but I'm not positive about that.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Most likey Pittsburgh but then again like land of the dead you'll probably end up in a fiefdom

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Ohhhh wow, I like the idea of zombies... but I'd hate to start as one!! Lol, there are always more zombies than survivors.

Where is the meet up place btw? Can we designate a city or place to head to?

I'm just wondering >.>

Oh.. and maybe I should buy another sword?

Lol look at how serious I just took this thread. I was serious while typing this.

I dunno, what's the life span for them? If everyone is one, would there be a quality of life summary of some sort? It may not be too bad... LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join