It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Jerusalem and The Anti-Christ(s)... another way of looking at ETs (Aliens)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
According to The Bible, Satan can disguise himself as a angel of light (2 Cor. 11:14), but he can never have the fruit of The Spirit which is love, joy, and peace ( Galatians 5:22).

We also know that God is love, and if a person lives in love then they live in God (1 John 4:16).

The Spirit of The Christ is Agape, it is altruism. Jesus let himself get tortured and killed because he wanted to forgive us so that we can go to heaven.

If this is true, that means that The Anti-Christ is against Love, against Joy, against Peace, and against Agape (altruistic love - sacrificing love)...

I am sure that there are Alien beings that are like this, they are completely against love, joy and peace, and definitely against any self sacrifice, but what about the other aliens?

There are people who have been given talents by aliens and they asked for nothing in return. There are people who have been healed by aliens and they asked for nothing in return. (only talking about the good ones here)...

They are saying that things are changing on the planet and some are even saying that they are coming over here (The GFL) and we will have to stop destroying The Earth and only have technologies that do not destroy nature). The Earth will have disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. as a part of its purifying process and We will also go through ascension (a more loving consciousness).

Didn't The Bible said that this would happen? that The Earth will go through destruction and then there will be a New Jerusalem? A New Jerusalem where people will be under Christ (Love, Peace, Joy)?

Why is it that people are saying that this is Anti-Christ teachings?

Didn't The Bible say that The Anti-Christ will deceive the world? Now there are people saying that this is evil. What if THEY are Anti-Christ? The whole ascension thing and purification of The Earth makes sense , and you can even see it in The Bible, that destruction will happen to The Earth (purification) and the Christ (Agape - Love) will return...

What if the ones who are being tricked AWAY from The Ascension (The New Jerusalem / The Spirit of Christ Love) are the ones who are being deceived?

Any spirit can be tested to see if it is from God - The Bible says... If it has bad fruits then it is a bad tree and if it has good fruits then it is a good tree.

Jesus also says that Satan can not cast out Satan, a house divided can not stand...

Is the whole Ascension thing a part of love? Or is it something that is hateful? Are the ones saying that this is Anti-Christ putting Love in your heart or Fear? Which really HAS the fruit of the spirit?

Notice how almost ALL of the movies are painting a negative view of aliens and how almost ALL of the preachers are painting negative views of aliens, what if they are the Anti-Christ shutting you away from Christ Love and keeping you in fear and hateful?

Just a thought..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You make some good points in this. To further open your thinking on the subject, consider this:

Carbon is the mark of makind. It has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 666 was a guidepost given to us 2000 years ago so that we could see it coming. The fruit of knowledge is technology (Transmutation of nature for work). Our technology has proven to only take from nature and not give back. We Took the fruit instead of allowing God to Give it to us. Knowing anyone by their fruit is knowing them by these markers of taking and giving. Now, read 2 Timothy.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, .strong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

Notice that there are 18 qualities in three sets of 6. All of these are markers of selfishness. The mark of the beast is selfishness. Who does this make the beast and anti-christ? Being against Christ is the ultimate form of selfishness because it is disbelief of the obvious nature and name that Christ demonstrated to us. God demonstrates the same by giving us nature as a gift that continues to give. God can only give, but he will defend the nature of good against those who take (Thieves).

There were two thieves on the cross. One repented and one scoffed. Which one met Christ in paradise? The one who gave up his selfishness, even at the last second on a cross. He realized why he was a thief.

All it takes to love is to realize our own deficit. After we are reduced to our lowest point, we rise again to new life. "You must be born again." There's no choice. Read the article on how to overcome in my signature.

edit on 28-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Here's another thing I've been thinking about, it is a bit related to what you said here.

What if, the reason why they believe that there can not be any being of selfLESSness is because they are selfish and therefore they judge all other beings as the same?

Let me see if I can put this into Christian terms for other people... What if they are scared of any beings that has the love of Christ because they don't believe that there can be anything that is selfless because they are selfish and are projecting that onto everyone else? That can be a possibility also.

Also, the thing about the Carbon equaling 666, I am not sure what to think about that. The oldest Bible actually said 616. This is just another confusion...

What if our DNA is perfect at 666 and 616 was really the mark of the beast and when our DNA evolve we go to hell?

I wonder why did the oldest one say 616 and the others now say 666, interesting....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I wonder why did the oldest one say 616 and the others now say 666, interesting..

That is interesting. I see 666 as meaning man, following man, following man, as 6 is the number for man. I also see 6 as being represented as a cube, or a box, a kind of prison.

So 616 would seem to me to mean, man, boxed or imprisoned alone and isolated in a box of his own making. I like that!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Here's another thing I've been thinking about, it is a bit related to what you said here.

What if, the reason why they believe that there can not be any being of selfLESSness is because they are selfish and therefore they judge all other beings as the same?

Let me see if I can put this into Christian terms for other people... What if they are scared of any beings that has the love of Christ because they don't believe that there can be anything that is selfless because they are selfish and are projecting that onto everyone else? That can be a possibility also.

Also, the thing about the Carbon equaling 666, I am not sure what to think about that. The oldest Bible actually said 616. This is just another confusion...

What if our DNA is perfect at 666 and 616 was really the mark of the beast and when our DNA evolve we go to hell?

I wonder why did the oldest one say 616 and the others now say 666, interesting....

I've wondered the same thing. I am nearly (not just yet, but almost) convinced that mistakes in the Bible are not mistakes or mistranslations at all. I think they are there for a reason. 616 is a new type of Carbon that is supposed to be like the philosopher's stone. There is a video on it called "The Secret of All Secrets." It's atomic number would be 616. I think that we end our time here in the Garden seeing that the number has traveled to our consciousness as 666. We can even see it appear in simple things like Monster Energy Drink. The symbol on the can is three Hebrew Vavs. The Vav is the sixth letter in the Hebrew Alphabet. "Release the Beast Within" is the slogan. Make sense? What's in the drink? It's everywhere all of the sudden.

Consult the Annie Warbucks Cartoon (LINK) and you see the same hidden symbolism in the eyebrows. Read the thread to see it completely. I was SuperiorEd at the time.

To rightly divide truth, Seven Rules can be used. We call this Hermeneutics. By association to context, 666 is the number that fits the overall story completely.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hmm, what if 666 was changed on purpose to distract people from the real number of 616...

That is just an interesting thought.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Good post....the Bible said that as we approach the end that there will be an increase in earthquakes and volcanoes and the like. The problem with the thing you miss in the Bible is all the events that are said to happen and the order of them.

What we have is a kind of chaos scenario a false Christ comes and seemingly brings peace, the peace doesn't last for long and in the end the world's population divides up into two camps, those who follow things earthly power who they think is/has set up this New Jerusalem on earth and issued this law (beast's mark) for everyone to honor him and those that remain faithful to God's law alone (as the law will concern the 4th commandment). What happens is that the general population turns on these people who are being loyal to God only and know that this 'Christ' is just a fake, just Satan doing a great counterfeit routine. Once we have been divided into two and millions of God's followers have been tortured, killed and imprisoned there will come a time talked the close of probation where God closes the 'book of life' in heaven and makes it so that no more people can have their name written in it. Then the real Jesus comes and take his people off to the heavenly city (not on earth) for 1000 years before they heavenly city comes down to earth and all the dead 'wicked' are raised back to life to receive their judgement. At this point in time, all those not in the book of life will be erased from existent for good and the whole earth will be cleansed with fire.

It is important to know the order of events and all the events because if you just think that a few earthquakes and volcanoes and then some angel of light impersonating the second coming of Christ is the real Christ (or Jesus) to set up an earthly kingdom straight away then you are surely going to be deceived.

The whole new age ascension thing is to be deceived into thinking our translation to receive a new body, improved mind and eternal life is within your own power to achieve because you are innately a god. This is not the case. As a Christian and someone who keeps tabs on these New Age channeled messages and can see all the scripting that Hollywood is doing concerning aliens, I fully expect some kind of alien disclosure event to take place to further try to invalidate Christianity and instead give support to the messages from the 'Galactic Federation/Ashtar Command'.

At that point in time people in the New Age mindset will see their beliefs confirmed so to speak and be lead further away from truth that their only hope of 'ascension' is through Jesus. Seeing that the grand deception that Satan has planned will make Christianity look so bad for a very long period of time I will tell you a detail in the future about this coming impostor Christ that will let you know that what I am saying about all of this and Christianity is true. The key detail is that he will change the 4th commandment in the bible of Sabbath/Saturday worship to Sunday and will get countries all across the world to put this into civil legislation with the United States being the first country to do this and then all the rest following.

The ascension thing is seemingly loving but it is going to lead people who follow it to their destruction. It is like being lied to with a kiss.

The whole point of me being on this forums is to warn people of this coming great deception and provide key unmistakeable details about it that they will know when it happens that the information I had about it is truth and it will lead them to God that will be the only path to their ascension than whatever path they were on before.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

EnochWasRight, I have to admit that I am very sick of hearing this info or yours on 666. The other people here are perfectly correct that it is a number which equals the name of a man.

I will refer you to this site which goes through all the characteristics of the 'little horn' daniel 7/sea beast revelation 13 power.

Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law

Click here to find how about 10 variations of the names that the pope uses to refer to himself add up to 666.

"The Adventists are the only body of Christians with the Bible as their teacher, who could find no warrant in its pages for the change of day from the seventh to the first. Hence their appellation," Seventh-day Adventists. "They're cardinal principle consists in setting apart Saturday for the exclusive worship of God, in conformity with the positive command of God Himself, repeatedly reiterated in the sacred books of the Old and New testaments, literally kept by the children of Israel for thousands of years to this day, and endorsed by the teaching and practice of the Son of God while on earth." -Rome's Challenge, page two

"Is not yet too late for Protestants to redeem themselves. Will they do it?... will they indeed take the written word only, the Scripture alone, as their sole authority and their sole standard? Or will they still hold the indefensible, self contradictory, and suicidal doctrine and practice of following the authority of the Catholic church and wear the SIGN of her authority? Will they keep the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day, according to Scripture? Or will they keep the Sunday according to the tradition of the Catholic church, -Ibid, page 31

Source: Romes's Challenge

I will refer you on to my thread on 'Veneration of the pagan sun god in the beast's marks' to fully back up what I have said about Sabbath vs Sunday. The best protestants here have tried to argue their point have have not succeeded, I suggest you read the exchanges between me and them and see the truth of the position.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

EnochWasRight, I have to admit that I am very sick of hearing this info or yours on 666. The other people here are perfectly correct that it is a number which equals the name of a man.

I will refer you to this site which goes through all the characteristics of the 'little horn' daniel 7/sea beast revelation 13 power.

Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law

Symbols in the Bible are never one easy thing that we can say, "There it is." Symbols contain multidimensional perspective. The root of the symbol then moves forward in a chain. The alphabet does the same thing. The root is the letter, followed by a few letters, followed by words that flow from the first roots. Sentences follow, but all of it can be traced back to the meaning in the root symbols. 666 is a root that is associated with the fruit of knowledge. We can say it is not associated merely because the sentence it forms by context is not the word itself.

666 as Carbon is the mark of the one who does all the things above. Mankind is doing this to himself. We must overcome individually, nationally and globally. The beast is not one thing. The beast has always been our adversary and accuser. Until we overcome the Carbon, we have not overcome the world and subdued it. Our first command in the garden was to subdue the earth (matter).

Five baptisms.

-Earth (Matter)

-Air (Breath / Word / Language / Information)

-Water (Baptism into the water to cleanse the temple. The temple is the body. Baptism is immersion into the water so we can raise to new live by overcoming the rest.)

-Fire (Trials. Water puts out fire)

After all this, we are then baptized into the Spirit. Go back to the history of Adam, followed by the breath of God on man in the form of language, followed by the flood of water, followed now by the fire of tribulation caused by our own hands. We are promised a Holy Spirit after all is said and done.

We must overcome the beast that we have been given as our vehicle to do the rest. We are made of Carbon and we are in the Carbon for the purpose outlined above.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Are you saying that The Pope is the Anti-Christ? He is definitely not someone who everyone likes...

Are you saying that the mark of the beast is supposed to be Sunday? Isn't the mark supposed to be on the fore. or right hand?

Anyway...

It was just a thought..

Maybe...

Galactic Federation are angels...
The ones who preach FEAR to stay away from New Jerusalem (Ascension) is AntiChrist (Against ChristLove)...
Many will be deceived away from the rapture and the New Jerusalem and Christ-Love because of the Anti-Christs

Hollywood is doing that best to keep aliens portrayed as evil.

Anyway, this is just a thought.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The papacy is an anti-Christ but there are many things that are anti-Christ.....the Papacy though is specifically pointed out in the prophetic books of the Bible of Daniel and Revelation....that 'its power, throne and great authority was given it by the dragon' (revelation 13:2)

In the fore. OR hand means that you don't keep the Sabbath but rather is Sunday because you think it is right (fore./prefrontal lob/thinking rational processing part of the brain) or you just follow the man-made law with your actions (hand) even if you know it wrong because of the pressure that will be placed on you from your friends/peer group, the threat and real likelihood of persecution ect ect

What people commonly refer to as the 'anti-christ' though is when satan actually impersonates the second coming of Jesus Christ deceiving people to think it him and then uses the deception to establish his earthly kingdom.

Revelation points out three things; the Beast (both of the sea which represents the Papacy and of the earth which represents the United states how has formed a partnership with Rome at the highest levels), then the Dragon, and then False Prophet.

Description: This is an expose of Revelation chapter 13 where the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth become friends, culminating in a new system of worship which honors the first beast. Clear evidence is provided as to the nature of these political powers, their aims, and objectives. Since the issue is a matter of life and death with eternal consequences, it is vital that we understand who these powers are.

Video clearly showing who the two beast powers are...highly recommended watch

See the Galactic Federation are angels....Lucifer and all the fallen angels kicked out of heaven are angels...they are deceptive ones though out for our destruction as they hate God and know that there time is short and want to take with them as much of God's precious creation as possible because they know that will upset God the most
edit on 29-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Again, this is just your interpretation. Sure, there are fallen angels but there are still good authentic angels.

Well, if a person doesn't like something, it seems like they'll find a way to adjust The Bible to make it say it is "from the devil" or if they like something and it's against The Bible, they'll make something up like "or, it's the wrong interpretation"....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
the thing about the prophecies, and the end times is we will not know for sure until it all happens...some of these events can be staged to make us think that they are unfolding...some of them cannot be staged...

truth always finds a way to reveal itself...so conjecture does us no good, and guessing what these prophecies mean, or even parroting what someone else has said they mean, does us no good...

the key is to study...learn it...and be open to the signs coming our way in whatever form they choose to take when they get here...not deciding before hand what they will be...

to assume there are no other beings in the universe that could possibly exhibit the love of the creator, is ignorant...they are out there, but the ones who are truly the embodiment of love from the creator, are the messengers, the angels...(which is a narrow title and inadequate at best...they are not fairy tale creatures)

those that do exhibit this love limit their interaction with us so they do not violate free will...but they do occasionally interact with us in order to help us along and open our eyes when a gross deception has been forced on us all...it is their duty to the creator that binds them to this limited interaction in order to aid us and give us course corrections...

the enemy (or satan as we say) is a label that does not describe only one enemy, but is a general terminology for a group of beings...it is similar in a military sense...when we speak of the other side, we call them "the enemy"...that does not make them a singular being, but plural...in certain wars they labeled the enemy with a name like "charlie" in veitnam...or "hans" in europe during WW1 and WW2...this does not mean one person, but is a simplified label for many...

satan it is also a title...there have been more than one leader of the enemy...they are mortal, they are not eternal...they pose as gods, as angels, as avatars, as spirit guides, and as beings of light in order to fool people...but their agenda, and consistent patterns of influence give them away every time...no matter how hard they try, they cannot deceive those who have studied, and immersed themselves in the spirit of the living creator...

i believe Jesus was taken up, and a few prophets were taken up, into the heavens, and will return...

it may seem like a leap to many, but to me the new Jerusalem descending from the heavens is the picture of a spacecraft the size of a city coming down to earth...and this is how i believe they will return...

when these things were spoken of by the prophets, they tried their best to describe what they saw, but without a frame of context, their best attempts seem like nonsense unless put into the perspective of what we know is possible now...

when it speaks of the door to the bottomless pit opening up...and the swarms coming out to torture mankind...i cant help but think of CERN, and the possibility that this is a tool of the enemy to open up a portal to our world so they can escape their banishment and harass us...this is why they have been guiding us down the accelerated path of technological advancement...so they can break through...no spiritual being needs to influence mortals to do their bidding so they can occupy a mortal world...their desires are too base and too mortal for them to be only spiritual beings... their spirit is evil, but they are not ghosts or phantoms...they are physically in another dimension and do not like it...because it is as a bottomless pit, and they are in a sort of stasis and out of phase with the reality they once knew...time has stopped for them, they have everything they had when they were banished, but it is meaningless, and they long for the tangible and control over what they had control of before...

i know a lot of what i just said is a different spin on things, and may or may not prove to be true, but these things will become clearer as the time draws nearer...

top topics

join