It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Quantum Effect Discovered in Earliest Stages of Photosynthesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Can the wave you collapse in this moment be collapsed again in another?

Yes, it can. When you measure some attribute of a quantum system, it doesn't cease to have that attribute.

Physicists don't yet fully understand entanglement...

And you do, eh?

The nature of reality is far too complex for one perspective to see, but there are concepts that allow the mind to easily and simply see the root truth that produces the sequence of what follows. If you know the root truth, then the rest is seen by the excluded middle. Paradox and contradiction merely points to an unknown excluded middle.

For instance, if a train engineer and a friend on a porch argue over the train whistle changing pitch, who wins the argument? The engineer has never heard the whistle change pitch. The friend on the porch hears it change pitch daily. Who is correct? Neither and both. The Doppler Effect is to blame. The excluded middle is the principle that allows us to negate the need to calculate the compression of the wave to see clearly.

With reality, I simply need to resolve paradox with the principles and theories we already have at our disposal. From here, there are rules to follow in language and reasoning that also apply to physics. Science misses these because they are only studying one side of this coin. The other side of the Denarius of Reality is the metaphysical and spiritual aspect. The rules for defining these concepts are locked into the rules that allow us to see into the meaning of symbols. As above, so below is a good example. What is true in a lesser case is also true in a greater case. The universe is produced on laws that govern from top to bottom. When a law is witnessed below, it is also true above. Proverbs are renderings of nature law. Philosophy gives us the rules to the language.

Since all of reality is based on WORD and programming, mathematics is only one side of the same coin. Language is the other. To produce an answer, we can use either side or both. Like time, we need to realize that there are more than two sides. If we combine all four sides, we see the dimension. Language, Mathematics, philosophy and natural law combine to show the overall structure clearly.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

All that's as may be, but you don't know a sausage about quantum mechanics.

edit on 31/5/12 by Astyanax because: to remove some redundant text.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It's easy to dismiss something with one sentence. Chew on it for some time and you may come to see the larger picture.

Another way to see the overall picture is to look at strong and weak nuclear force. Remember, As above, so below. What is Hydrogen and what is Genesis? Hydrogen is one electron and one proton. They are in a state of equilibrium, positive and negative charges balanced. What is genesis? Two becoming one. The miracle of one thing is that two become one to make three. Keep in mind: Light is Particle and Wave. The Duality becomes the third of Consciousness. Better stated, the particle and the consciousness produce a son. Wave then produces and creates the image of the first two.

Cohesion - the act or state of cohering, uniting, or sticking together.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

There are four properties of matter that produce the world around us: Cohesion, Adhesion, Attraction and Repulsion. There are five geometric shapes in nature that determine energy flow and the ability of information to flow from state to state.

The Tetrahedron
The Cube
The Octahedron
The Polyhedron, and
The Dodecahedron

Crystals can only materialize into these five forms. The photorefractive effect in crystals can store and transmit information and energy. How does this connect to the Hydrogen. What is water?

Water is the only element with four states: Solid, liquid, vapor and plasma. At room temperature, water is a liquid and flows. To transition any form of matter, we change its state by adding or taking away energy. All matter is energy slowed down to gain mass. Add energy to water and get vapor. Take energy away and get ice. Add extreme energy and get plasma. What have we just described? Partly, we have described what matter is. Matter is frozen energy. Depending on its atomic structure and state of symmetry, we can classify its hardness and ability to change states. Of course, this is only a simplified perspective. Science is still trying to figure out how matter is constructed.

Water is the key to knowing how the strong and weak nuclear forces interact to produce memory and consciousness by the crystalline geometry of matter. Take a larger look at the cycle of electromagnetic radiation coming from the sun, cycling through the earth's core and then radiating out around the planet. How can water have a memory and storage capacity that is connected to the Hydrogen cycle of the sun? How can the sun then transmit this information around the universe in an interconnected way between suns? How can this entire connection of hydrogen then produce a rendered universe from light?

Can we possibly say that this is mere chance? Is it better to find the source of the creation? Could it be as near as your bookshelf? We have the blueprints. We are merely too proud to use them.

The Book of Genesis would have better been called the Book of Hydro-Genesis.

edit on 31-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hermes gave us the blueprint for strong and weak nuclear force.

Emerald Tablet

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one. (Two becoming one from One)
3) As all things were from one (God behind the Veil of Energy).
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon. (Deuteronomy 4:19-20 reveals that the Sun, Moon and Stars are not to be worshiped. God is beyond.)
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire (Solar Cycle).
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power (Strong Nuclear Force).
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below (Weak nuclear force).
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

edit on 31-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's easy to dismiss something with one sentence.

If I thought that were true, the average length of my posts on Above Top Secret would be a lot shorter than they tend to be. Dismissing meaningless waffle with one sentence is pretty easy, though.

There are four properties of matter that produce the world around us: Cohesion, Adhesion, Attraction and Repulsion.

Yes, and their elements are earth, air, fire and water.

Plus ether if you're feeling a bit New Age today.

There are five geometric shapes in nature that determine energy flow and the ability of information to flow from state to state.

Did you learn physics from Mandrake the Magician?

Water is the only element with four states: Solid, liquid, vapor and plasma.

Water is a compound, not an element. And any matter can exist in any state, including some you have never heard of, such as degenerate matter.

Water is the key to knowing how the strong and weak nuclear forces interact to produce memory and consciousness by the crystalline geometry of matter.

Umpty tumpty wibble fibble gaga goo. In my considered opinion.

Hermes gave us the blueprint for strong and weak nuclear force.

I see you know as much about nuclear physics as you do about quantum mechanics.

Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!

That's Heisenberg debunked, then. Good old Mandrake!

Tonight, before I go to sleep, I shall kneel beside my bed and thank the God I don't believe in for geniuses such as you.

edit on 31/5/12 by Astyanax because: I misspelled 'wibble'.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
German biophysicist Fritz-Albert Popp's work on biophotonics shouldn't be forgotten.

So far, no one seems to have challenged him much, only on a technical issue involving wrong mathematical calculations, but that point seems moot in a practical sense. He was shown on Spanish and German media.

A team from China published an article in a prestigious journal in the field recently that demonstrated biophoton conduction in rat neurons.
edit on 31-5-2012 by dxlyauv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Translation: Because it's magnificent, it's evidence of God's hand in nature!

500 years and we have not changed much.

We're still believing in fairy tales to lift our spirits and answer the (presently) unanswerable.

The answer is just not to have blind faith. If you don't have blind faith that scientists are insane, then you won't have a purpose to cherry pick the data to prove your convictions.

Faith needs to be amendable so that your convictions can be factually supported. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what your faith is: Superman or Santa Claus or God or whomever.

Imagine seeing all the data and not just the data that supports your fantasy (err: your faith)?

I have faith that gravity will function today as it did yesterday, but it's not immutable. Maybe tomorrow our laws of physics will change. It's unlikely, but it could happen. It's not blind faith.

People who believe blindly in God cannot say "Maybe God doesn't exist." Sure, they can, but their religion tells them not to and even threatens them with eternal damnation if they do so.

Our pursuit of science is supposed to be unbiased. We're not supposed to cherry pick the things that support our convictions and throw aside the things that do not. We have to follow all the leads.

Granted, we only have so much money to invest in research, so we do have to somewhat "cherry pick" what roads we will go down. Scientists do this all the time. However, at least their decision to build the LHC was based on factual knowledge and not on hocus pocus. But still, who's to say that maybe they should have did something else that they thought was less supported by the facts? In essence, we DO cherry pick things if we feel they support our (factual-based) convictions. We can be wrong! But probabilistically-speaking, we have to invest our limited resources smartly. It's possible - though unlikely - that some parts of our key theories are incorrect and thus the roads we have chosen to go down are incorrect. However, spending the money and finding out we were wrong was necessary to find the right road! So even though we can be wrong, we're wrong with a parachute.

I'm not just blaming religious fanatics, I'm blaming everybody because we're all guilty. I'm sorry if I make it seem like scientists are perfect. THEY'RE NOT! There's a lot of corruption and bias, but I do believe science is our best hope to overcome prejudice or bias and to produce accurate conclusions.
edit on 31-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join