It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Quantum Effect Discovered in Earliest Stages of Photosynthesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Unusal Quantum Effect Discovered

The quantum effects observed in the course of the experiment hint that the natural light-harvesting processes involved in photosynthesis may be more efficient than previously indicated by classical biophysics, said chemist Gary Wiederrecht of Argonne's Center for Nanoscale Materials. "It leaves us wondering: how did Mother Nature create this incredibly elegant solution?" he said.

I would like to answer their question:

Light is not simply a duality of particle and wave. Light is also consciousness. It's a Trinity. Evolution is not a cause, it's a result. Design and engineering is the cause. It leaves them wondering because they blaspheme the Holy Spirit by disbelief (To suggest evolution leaves God out of the equation). The answer to the question, "How did Mother Nature create this incredibly elegant solution?" is simple if you know that light is a trinity.

Ask yourself this question: Do you possess particle, wave and consciousness making up your body, mind and soul? Yes. Evolution as a cause is false. It would have you believe that consciousness originates from matter alone. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics denies the possibility. Consciousness creates matter and not the other way around. All three are present in an image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Can we leave consciousness out of reality when it is very much a part of that reality?

Father (Light)

Son (Wave / Word / Law / Cohesion)

Holy Spirit (Consciousness)

---Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

What was the first Image God created?

Cohesion - the act or state of cohering, uniting, or sticking together.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Who is the Son?

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

We haven't understood because we leave God's Spirit out of the equation. Light is Word (Information) as stated by Leonard Susskind below. Energy is not simply what we suspect from the light and wavelength we see or measure. Essentially, energy is information (WORD), just as God describes in His Word.

edit on 28-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well put my kind debate partner!!! s&f for you!
i expected a certain `religious` flare,but over all the passages you chose explained quantum physics in a very
mystical way!

this is how i study the bible,searching for historic accuracy,and alternative meanings of passages.
well,cool post!
peace

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
well put my kind debate partner!!! s&f for you!
i expected a certain `religious` flare,but over all the passages you chose explained quantum physics in a very
mystical way!

this is how i study the bible,searching for historic accuracy,and alternative meanings of passages.
well,cool post!
peace

Check my signature link and read the first article on light and my Theory of Existence. You would likely enjoy it. There are other articles that outline many other areas of the Bible when it comes to explaining thing from an open mindset. Glad you enjoyed.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What? Agriculture and the Bible?

Neolithic sites discovered in the core area indicate that a society with plenty of food thrived there. In sites such as Cayonu, Novali Cori, and Gobekli Tepe, impressive architecture, images, and artifacts have been found. Settlement sites are also larger in this area than many others of the same time in other parts of the Fertile Crescent. ..." (From "The Cradle of Agriculture? New Evidence Moves the World's First Farmers into Turkey" by Reagan Duplisea, www.discoveringarchaeology.com... articles/ 060100-turkeyfarm.shtml)

Genesis 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east,
that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there.

"It is known that agriculture spread from the Middle East to Europe during the Neolithic period about 12,000 years ago, but for many years archeologists have debated how this occurred. Was it due to the movement of people or to the movement of ideas? Previous genetic analysis of people living today suggests a migration - that the people moved - but critics have questioned this view. The latest study reinforces evidence of a migration in which people brought their ideas and lifestyle with them."(from www.sciencedaily.com... /2002/09/ 020911072622.htm)

Genesis 11:9... "the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of the earth.

"A family tree of Indo-European languages suggests they began to spread and split about 9,000 years ago. The finding hints that farmers in what is now Turkey drove the language boom - and not later Siberian horsemen, as some linguists reckon. ... Around this time, farming techniques began to spread out of Anatolia - now Turkey - across Europe and Asia, archaeological evidence shows." (From "Language tree rooted in Turkey" by John Whitfield, www.nature.com... nsu/nsu_pf/ 031124/ 031124-6.html)

oh yeah, this site is something else...

Are there any other evidences ?

Genesis 5:29 And he called his name Noah, saying,
This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands,
because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.
Genesis 8:21 ... I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake: ...
... neither will I again smite any more every thing living, ...

We see a brief warm period from about 15,000 to 14,000 years ago, followed by a cooling period and then the even greater cooling of the Younger-Dryas period from about 13,500 to 12,000 years ago. Now what would greatly increase the toil of a group of farmers more than a period of severe climate? So it would seem that one could conjecture that the period of the garden of Eden was the relatively warm period of about 15,000 to 14,000 years ago when Adam started farming and then this was followed by the cool period of from 14,000 years ago to about 12,000, "the curse of the ground" a period in which farming was more difficult. Then about 12,000 years ago the warming up begins and farming becomes easier and proliferates.

How about the location?

As already shown the data on the farmers indicates that the after the flood Genesis history took place in the Ararat area and that the area is also the origin of many of the known farm crops and domesticated animals. Also all four of the rivers of Eden listed in Genesis 2:11-14 can be readily identified, the "Perath, Hiddekel, Gihon and Pishon"

"Perath is simply the Hebrew version of Arabic Firat and Greek Euphrates;

"Hiddekel is Hebrew for Sumerian Idiglat from which the Greek Tigris derives."

Gihon; "... the River Aras, flowing into the Caspian Sea from the mountains north of Lake Urmia, was once called the Gaihun. By checking the writings of the Islamic geographers who accompanied the Arabic invasion of Persia in the 8th century, I was able to confirm that this was indeed the case. Moreover, even as late as the last century, Victorian atlases and encyclopaedias were still naming the river as the Gaihun-Aras. The Gaihun is therefore the missing biblical Gihon."

"Pishon - "Hebrew (West Semitic) name derived from the old Iranian Uizhun, where the Iranian vowel 'U' had been converted into the Semitic labial consonant 'P'. Thus we have Uizhun to Pizhun to Pishon. Strange as it may seem, such switches do occur between the two language groups. For instance, one archaeological site in Iran is known by its Arabic (West Semitic) name of Pisdeli whereas its ancient (Iranian) name was Uishteri. The river Uizhun (the modern Qezel Uzun) - thus identified as the biblical Pishon - flows down from the mountains of Kurdistan and empties into the southern basin of the Caspian Sea."

www.accuracyingenesis.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

The quantum effects observed in the course of the experiment hint that the natural light-harvesting processes involved in photosynthesis may be more efficient than previously indicated by classical biophysics, said chemist Gary Wiederrecht of Argonne's Center for Nanoscale Materials. "It leaves us wondering: how did Mother Nature create this incredibly elegant solution?" he said.

Light is not simply a duality of particle and wave. Light is also consciousness. It's a Trinity. Evolution is not a cause, it's a result. Design and engineering is the cause. It leaves them wondering because they blaspheme the Holy Spirit by disbelief (To suggest evolution leaves God out of the equation). The answer to the question, "How did Mother Nature create this incredibly elegant solution?" is simple if you know that light is a trinity.

Ask yourself this question: Do you possess particle, wave and consciousness making up your body, mind and soul? Yes. Evolution as a cause is false. It would have you believe that consciousness originates from matter alone. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics denies the possibility. Consciousness creates matter and not the other way around. All three are present in an image of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Can we leave consciousness out of reality when it is very much a part of that reality?

Can you tell me how you personally reached the conclusion that electromagnetic radiation is also consciousness?

Evolutionary theory doesn't consider the notion of god as far as I know, for the same reason it doesn't consider unicorns. There is still room for god, though perhaps not the god of religious fundamentalists, which is why they take issue with it. If god can't be reconciled with genuine scientific knowledge,he is obviously a fairy tale IMO. As Neil Tyson rightly points out, this version of god exists only in an ever receding area of scientific ignorance.

The Copenhagen interpretation is only one interpretation. For anyone to say they understand the quantum world would probably be quite an exaggeration. It is a fascinating question though, the one of consciousness.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Can you tell me how you personally reached the conclusion that electromagnetic radiation is also consciousness?

Evolutionary theory doesn't consider the notion of god as far as I know, for the same reason it doesn't consider unicorns. There is still room for god, though perhaps not the god of religious fundamentalists, which is why they take issue with it. If god can't be reconciled with genuine scientific knowledge,he is obviously a fairy tale IMO. As Neil Tyson rightly points out, this version of god exists only in an ever receding area of scientific ignorance.

The Copenhagen interpretation is only one interpretation. For anyone to say they understand the quantum world would probably be quite an exaggeration. It is a fascinating question though, the one of consciousness.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

I'll let Leonard Susskind outline it for you.

When a computer moves information and energy, the combined movement generates heat loss. Entropy follows. The universe started as energy in a high state of order and low entropy. If you read Genesis, you see this unfold as a conscious effort to move and divide light. Light is energy, which Susskind illuminates for us as information. The transition of this information in the Creative act of HydroGenesis creates our world. Water is Energy is Hydrogen is Information. One proton and one Electron (no Neutron) in opposite balanced charge. A state of equilibrium.

Follow the chain of elements and you arrive at maikind (666) Carbon. 777 is Nitrogen and 888 is Oxygen. The breath of God is the gas we breathe. We overcome the beast with the Word, just like God created our reality with Word. Word is information.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Jesus is the Word mentioned in the entire Chapter as LOGOS (Word / Master Story Teller).

The trinity of light is then seen by the Trinity of HydroGenesis.

Father (Light Quanta / Prima Materia)

Son (Word / Wave / Law / Governance)

Holy Spirit (Consciousness / The Great I AM)

God is one person, but three persons of the trinity that are one thing (Light). We are the image of the light.

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

How are we projected into matter?

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

We are INSIDE the image God created (Universe) and we are the image of God in the Trinity. Our bodies are particle and wave, just as science claims by the combination of light quanta, and we also possess consciousness. We are in the image of God. Particle, Wave and Consciousness.

What was the first image God created?

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

What binds matter for cohesion? Wave / Word / Information

Apart form the streaming information, a wave is not governed. A computer engineer will tell you this.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Light is not simply a duality of particle and wave. Light is also consciousness.

Sorry. Stopped reading right there. Where is this consciousness stored?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Very interesting thread

Any way this thread could be linked or posted into the Philosophy Forum????

I think the responses would benefit the discussion.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Light is not simply a duality of particle and wave. Light is also consciousness.

Sorry. Stopped reading right there. Where is this consciousness stored?

The universe is collapsed by the observer. Collapsing wave function describes this perfectly as a function of quantum mechanics. We have our best metaphor for the way reality works in the virtual world of computer gaming. The user only draws the memory location they need to see the game space they are in. See my other posts to gain an understanding from what the Bible outlines to us. There is a detailed article in the signature link.

To look at this simply, imagine what happens when you make a choice. You are a 3D character in a 3D world. To make a choice, you change the states of matter by selecting a new location or state for matter to possess. To do this, you move the 3D world in 4D time by moving a slice at a time. Future and past are merely new and old moves on the board. Where does the move come from? The 5th dimension is all probable outcomes. To select a probable outcome, you collapse the indeterminate wave and make it determined. The choices are not endless. They depend on the current states of matter around your location and sphere of influence.

God operates by the same rules only on a higher dimensional level. To our 3D / 4D reality, he is above seeing it all together as one story unfolded. We are collapsing the wave as we ride along. God sets some of the wave up ahead and we determine the rest by choice. The story will not end differently than God's first choices dictate by laws that govern the actions and reactions on the board.

God allows us to see this by the metaphor we create. Essentially, I have just described the metaphor of a video game in a parallel reality we created as flattery to the first divine reality. Imitation is the best form of flattery. The blueprints are imprinted on our hearts, souls and minds.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You still didn't answer the question. I assume you can't?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

I'm assuming the same. Prepare for another lengthy, waffling post that buries the question under a hill of verbiage but utterly fails to answer it.

The Science Daily article isn't very specific, but it seems the 'unusual quantum effect' is that a single photon appears to interact with several electrons in several different chromophores. Since there is no theoretical reason why it should not, I assume the mystery – if indeed there is one – is how such an effect evolved.

I don't think this is such a big mystery. All physical interactions are, at a fundamental level, quantum interactions, and all organic molecules, however large and complex, exist in superposition. Evolution is a quantum process. This mechanism of interaction is unknown at present, but sooner or later someone will find it and, possibly, learn how to deploy it in artificial photosynthesis.

To a certain kind of religious mind, any natural mystery is evidence the God Did It. What the OP's predictable interpretation of this discovery really tells us is that the gaps in which God hides are getting uncomfortably tight. Once these gaps were as big as thunderstorms, earthquakes, rainbows and eclipses; now they've been squeezed down to Planck scale – quantum-sized gaps! Since you can't get any smaller than the Planck distance, I'd say the God of the Gaps is going to be a homeless person one of these days.

edit on 29/5/12 by Astyanax because: of this and that.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Light is also consciousness.

With all-due respect, I'd like to see a more detailed explanation as to how you arrived to this conclusion. Also, this explanation must be able to be reproduced scientifically, otherwise this thread just becomes speculation. If you can prove this to be fact without a doubt, then you'll be forever known as the next Einstein.

Here are some questions I have about this statement:
Are you saying that interactions of photons leads to consciousness? Does consciousness travel on lightwaves? Can light, generated from a fire or from a lightbulb, lead to or create consciousness? What makes my personal consciousness different from that of another human being or even a dolphin?

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe that there is a God. The universe is so vast and complex, it is difficult to believe that it just developed the way it did through random chance. The thought that everything is connected in one way or another makes me believe that there is a higher power that had a hand in its creation.

Very interesting thread though! Makes me appreciate the wonders of photosynthesis much much more

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by clevelandklik

Here are some questions I have about this statement:
Are you saying that interactions of photons leads to consciousness? Does consciousness travel on lightwaves? Can light, generated from a fire or from a lightbulb, lead to or create consciousness? What makes my personal consciousness different from that of another human being or even a dolphin?

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe that there is a God. The universe is so vast and complex, it is difficult to believe that it just developed the way it did through random chance. The thought that everything is connected in one way or another makes me believe that there is a higher power that had a hand in its creation.

Very interesting thread though! Makes me appreciate the wonders of photosynthesis much much more

Photons are formed like sentences. They first form in roots. They form parent and daughter roots. From there, the roots then form chains that move the rest of the way forward to form our reality. This is language. It's root morphology. DNA does the very same thing. Amino acids form root sequences of proteins from DNA. It's a language. There are 22 proteins that are formed. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew language. There are 24 letter in Greek. Hebrew is concrete. Greeks is mathematical and abstract. Combined, they form 46 distinct letters to write our main two root languages. There are 22 pairs of chromosomes with 2 sex chromosomes. That's 46. They form a body by chains of proteins by the same method of linguistic root morphology. When our body is formed, we have a dual nature of concrete and abstract. Our mind is both.

In Hebrew, the roots are called parent and child. With photons, they are called parent and daughter.

Nothing in this world is formed apart form this linguistic procedure. In our world of technology, we call this programming. If light forms matter by this method, then we have a comparison of lesser and greater. As above, so below could not be any more clearly delineated.

With language and symbol, what is true in a lesser case is always true in a greater case by context. By context, light behaves just as DNA and Language. God said that His Word was a Living Word. Light is in a double helix. Want to know how I know?

How do we view time? One slice at a time. Have you ever seen a picture of a wave? There is an associated waves with all particles in nature. Every Higgs has it's Boson. We see them as flat. Are they? No. We see a slice. They are a toroidal vortex.

Does the Earth rotate around the Sun. NO! They both corkscrew through space forming a golden spyral around each other. They are tunneling. Does the sun move through space? Then picture the movement as the spin moves forward.

This is the pattern in all of nature. As above, so below. All of it is WORD. Consciousness and Word are one in the same. It's information that is aware.

Why is Hydrogen the first element of Genesis? HydroGenesis. Water is the element of creation and Hydrogen is where it starts out. Hydrogen has one electron and one proton, but no neutron. It is a positive and negative charge in equilibrium. Good and evil in a balanced state. From this, all other elements form. Man is 666. Nitrogen is 777. Oxygen is 888. Man breathes the breath of God. Satan rises above God. 999 is Fluorine. The Fire comes from what we refine with fluorine. It destroys the Nitrogen and Oxygen. Gods said to overcome with His Word. The Word is spoken with the breath.

Proving that light is a trinity is seen in the Word of God. Seek and find. Knock and the door is opened.

Does an acorn hold a 75 foot oak tree? Yes. Its holds the information to express matter into particle in a pattern by design. It collapses the wave / word into form with energy. Energy is information. Where does the energy come from? Light. How can light act to form information into particle apart from a will to do so?

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
You still didn't answer the question. I assume you can't?

Did you miss the reply? I think I covered it pretty well. You may need to do some research to see that I am correct. We would need to invent a new nature law to somehow say that Light does not behave the same as DNA behaves. Language verifies in a mirror. They are cut from the same cloth of information. The verification is a simple and reasonable solution based on a rational conclusion.

LINK TO YOUR ANSWER

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'll let Leonard Susskind outline it for you.

Thanks EnochWasRight. Still not sure after watching the video, how you arrived at your conclusions. I didn't find where susskind mentioned or inferred that light must also be consciousness. Though admittedly, I'm not a particle physicist.

Nor did I find anything so far in the op that could refute the fact that life on this planet evolved. Though I also have little time for the bible and its god, therefore have no need to find any sort of relationship between the two.

The idea of light somehow being related to consciousnesses is one I find fascinating for my own reasons, I don't pretend this is backed by science, or necessarily true. The experience of many is that ultimately consciousness is a form of light itself. In basic form it also seems to be experienced the way we might expect from the pov of light, being beyond all notions of time and distance. Though these experiences, profound as they seem to be, might also be explained simply by brain chemistry, who knows? I find they are more than enough to stave off atheism .
I doubt that space is the last frontier, our understanding of what consciousness is probably will be.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by clevelandklik

Photons are formed like sentences. They first form in roots. They form parent and daughter roots. From there, the roots then form chains that move the rest of the way forward to form our reality. This is language. It's root morphology.

What in the world are you talking about??

Could you please provide a source for this outlandish definition of "photon".

The closest I can even GUESS is that you read articles on PhotoChemistry and quantum tunneling and somehow mixed the ideas together to make this interconnection.... but it's totally wrong, so I'm pretty curious how you came up with it.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Thermo Klein because: Edited quote demarcation

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'd be interested in seeing another thread to discuss the actual science involved in the article.

2nd

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I believe that as more scientists study deeper level science we'll see things like this happen more frequently. Aristotle believe everything was made of fire, earth, air, and water. A few hundred years ago everyone knew that atoms were the smallest things.

Now, we're seeing Classical Physics being replaced by nano- and quantum level stuff. It makes sense we'd discover that Nature is more efficient than we previously thought.

As they observed the initial step of the process, Argonne scientists saw something no one had observed before: a single photon appeared to excite different chromophores simultaneously.

"The behavior we were able to see at these very fast time scales implies a much more sophisticated mixing of electronic states," Tiede said. "It shows us that high-level biological systems could be tapped into very fundamental physics in a way that didn't seem likely or even possible."

The quantum effects observed in the course of the experiment hint that the natural light-harvesting processes involved in photosynthesis may be more efficient than previously indicated by classical biophysics, said chemist Gary Wiederrecht of Argonne's Center for Nanoscale Materials.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

What in the world are you talking about??

Could you please provide a source for this outlandish definition of "photon".

The closest I can even GUESS is that you read articles on PhotoChemistry and quantum tunneling and somehow mixed the ideas together to make this interconnection.... but it's totally wrong, so I'm pretty curious how you came up with it.

How do you travel in time? Can the wave you collapse in this moment be collapsed again in another?

Physicists don't yet fully understand entanglement because they are looking for mathematical relationships between particles. Instead, they should be looking toward linguistic relationships. The quantum weirdness that is observed is not simply in a mathematical relationship when photons split, because the relationship is information and not merely a mathematical patterns. Light is rendered with information.

Elementary particles are symbols that combine to form larger symbols. We see language as a black and white 2D sequence of characters with meaning. Reality is the same, only multidimensional and holographic. A small bit contains more than the space it occupies. Reality is written with information. Energy is information which is not at rest. To understand the quantum of light, mathematics alone cannot describe what is seen. What is unseen produces what is seen. What does the information in my mind look like without a body and symbol to move it to our view? Information is invisible unless there is an opposite image to reflect what is carried from one side to the other. Look in a mirror, do you see light or what light reflects? What's the difference? One is real and the thing we see is the image. We think the image is real. Instead, the consciousness is the only thing that is real. The other is the image of the consciousness in particle form.

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Can the wave you collapse in this moment be collapsed again in another?

Yes, it can. When you measure some attribute of a quantum system, it doesn't cease to have that attribute.

Physicists don't yet fully understand entanglement...

And you do, eh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join