It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-dimensional and 5-dimensional matter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
4 dimensional matter is matter with consciousness. Only life can be said to grow along the 4th dimension (time).

Regular matter cannot exist without existing in 4d spacetime, but it is not 4 dimensional in nature. It only exists in 4d spacetime. Living things are 4 dimensional objects that not only exist in 4d spacetime, but are also 4d constructs.

So life is matter itself. Life is matter that has gained 4 dimensional status.

The combination of matter and directions for matter to move is fully responsible in and of itself of the emergence of life. Since there are 4 dimensions and there is energetic mass, there is life.

If there are more than 4 dimensions, energetic mass will learn how to move in these new (to us) directions.

3d matter is that which exists as something taking up space, but remains unchanged through time.

It would appear that the sun is a 4d object because it is able to change matter into different matter, but this isn't exactly true. The sun is on the verge of becoming 4d because it is aware of the concept of change, but change, on the star, means becoming another form, and another shape, entirely (hydrogen becomes helium). So it would be appropriate to say that the sun is the beginning stage of the governing principle of change required for 4d matter to exist. In that sense, the sun is alive, but only as basic consciousness.

Life, as we know it, is more of a growing thing, than a changing thing. Although growth is change, the difference is, we retain our shape throughout our growing process. We are the true definition of 4 dimensional matter. We are able to observe change as it happens by maintaining a reference with a previous experience of our form. When hydrogen becomes helium, it loses all reference, and therefore, cannot observe its own change. It is life, but not intelligent life.

Being life means you are material energy that exists with 4 dimensional principles, or properties.

The 5th dimension is the first dimension of intelligent infinity. It is the full range of every possible outcome from every possible 4d choice. Any and every possibility there can be as the effect of intelligent cause exists in the 5th dimension. This morning, you opened your refrigerator and chose bacon over sausage. The bacon was expired and you got sick and had to miss work. That was a 4 dimensional line of cause and effect. In the 5th dimension, you ate bacon and sausage. The sausage hadn't expired and you went to work and there was an entirely different line of cause and effect.

The 5th dimension is the first dimension of intelligent infinity. Intelligent infinity cannot be manifest because for an infinite thing to manifest it renders itself as a defined, finite thing. Our galaxy, as we know it, is a 4 dimensional projection (or perhaps perception) of a 5 dimensional construct. The black hole in the center of the galaxy is the beginning of 5th dimensional principles (and thus the beginning of 5d existence), because it is the portion of this 5th dimensional projection (called "galaxy") that is actually unmanifest.

The galaxy that we see is 4 dimensional. We are surrounded by trillions off possibilities, all of which are manifest. What we don't see is what never came to pass along this 4 dimensional line of cause and effect. BUT, this galaxy is a 4d projection, or perhaps perception, of 5d existence.
edit on 28-5-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very interesting theory. I have always wondered if that old video about the 10 supposed dimensions, or was it 11 i just wondered if they had it right, they always seemed to lose my confidence after the 4th dimension, the rest was just them lumping up, like OK this is what its like if you do it backwards and all possiblities,

thats just like saying the 400th dimension contains all possibilites for everything because we dont know what it actually contains so we'll just go with infinite possibilites.

but wait then we'll go with all of those infinite possibilites if you hadnt chosen to do it this way for the 401st dimension.

yours seems very close along the lines of my train of thought. thank you for this

another matter check out this report on media and their manipulation, of us into tyranny.

watch in HD if you can and a good sound system will all be put to good use.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

‘6’, is the ‘sixth realm ‘we are in, the 6th dimension’ ‘get it together son’ your not realm jumping idiot or Astra ling, your just in the 6th dimension, and obviously it’s been compromised...I hate little novice ass holes like you ’''DID YOU HERE THAT EVERY BODY'', THIS AS HOLE THINKS HES ASTRA LING LOL…REALM F&^%^$% JUMPING, HAHAHAHAHA.

Can you Explain what the 6th demenention is?

i thought when i astraled and so called realmed jumped, i thought i was in the dream world,but i met a rude lady who explained that i was in the 6th demention,what is it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

‘6’, is the ‘sixth realm ‘we are in, the 6th dimension’ ‘get it together son’ your not realm jumping idiot or Astra ling, your just in the 6th dimension, and obviously it’s been compromised...I hate little novice ass hole like you ’DID YOU HERE THAT EVERY BODY, THIS AS HOLE THINKS HES ASTRA LING LOL…REALM F&^%^$% JUMPING, HAHAHAHAHA.

i thought when i astraled and so called realmed jumped, i thought i was in the dream world,but i met a rude lady who explained that i was in the 6th demention,what is it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The sixth dimension is an added direction to the 5th. The 4th dimension is time, which is an added direction to length, width, and height.

So you have, length, width, height, time. You have strings, planes, elements, intelligence, and then the 5th is intelligent infinity. The 6th would be incomprehensible to me. I can't even imagine what would be next. The 5th is hard enough to imagine. A 5th dimensional being might look like you while simultaneously looking like what you would look like if you got your arm cut off in 5th grade.

I've seen what I have called a non-dual hyper being, that I think might be qualified for that kind of existence. What I think happened was I contacted intelligent infinity and interpreted a form. The first time, I saw a "demon", the second time it was an "angel". I concluded later that they were the same being but my intepretation of it shaped how I saw it.

They are just incomprehensible and much more alive.

So I can't answer your question. My guess is that it was more likely a 5d realm than a 6d, though. I doubt you would live through a 6d experience.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So what demention would you call the dream world, or is it a demention ?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I prefer to stick with the non-newage and simpler classification of the planes of consciousness of our ancient Rishis:

Principle , World

1. Pure Existence (Sat) — World of the highest truth of being (Satyaloka)
2. Pure Consciousness (Chit) — World of infinite Will or conscious force (Tapoloka)
3. Pure Bliss (Ananda) — World of creative delight of existence (Janaloka)
4. Knowledge or Truth — World of the Vastness . Vijnana (Maharloka)
5. Mind — World of light (Swarloka)
6. Life (nervous being) — Worlds of various becoming (Bhuvarloka)
7. Matter — The material world (Bhurloka)

Without omitting the Golden Lid somewhere between the Swarloka and the Maharloka.

"A Seer was born, a shining Guest of Time.
For him mind’s limiting firmament ceased above,
In the griffin forefront of the Night and Day
A gap was rent in the all-concealing vault;
The conscious ends of being went rolling back:
The landmarks of the little person fell,
The island ego joined its continent.
Overpassed was this world of rigid limiting forms:
Life’s barriers opened into the Unknown.
Abolished were conception’s covenants
And, striking off subjection’s rigorous clause,
Annulled the soul’s treaty with Nature’s nescience.
All the grey inhibitions were torn off
And broken the intellect’s hard and lustrous lid;
A darkness carrying morning in its breast
Looked for the eternal wide returning gleam,
Waiting the advent of a larger ray
And rescue of the lost herds of the Sun."

- Sri Aurobindo, Savitri, Book I, Canto 3.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Actually, I might be able to do this.

The 5th dimension is the direction added to time that would wind up being every possible event of intelligent cause and effect that could happen so that it could be labeled, "Intelligent infinity".

The 6th dimension would be the direction added to intelligent infinity, where the 4th through 1st dimensional forms did not actualize existence by energy but through entirely different types of things all together. So the 6th dimension would include intelligent infinity among infinite other archetypes of infinity. It would be completely outside the realm of our abilities to conceptualize the 6th dimension.

Beyond that, I don't even know.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So what demention would you call the dream world, or is it a demention ?

As someone who used to lucid dream, I would say that the dreamworld is 4 dimensional, just like the real world. The dream world is different than the regular world because it has the characteristics of complete internal freedom. However, since we are 4 dimensional matter constructs existing within higher dimensional spaces, I would not put it outside the realms of possibility that 5d elements might present themselves to us.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Want to know what the dimensions may look like?

Your future, past, present and parallel you are all you and you are in communication with them. Listen to that voice in your head, it may be the future you complaining about doing something different. Listen.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Time is but a Russian doll set that shrinks as each additional doll is crafted in the present and the rest of the competed set is placed within it that we call the past, but it is never completed until the last doll is made which is no larger than the first one as there is no frame of reference to the present.

Space is expanding but time is shrinking relative to it. That's how we move into the future.

The faster we move across space the slower through time we move because as we increase velocity we find equilibrium between the two like running in place on a treadmill. The completed forth dimension as a whole and not just slices where every elementary particle existing in each frame of time is its own Russian doll that fits around its past, but is the very same size in its last frame of time it occupies as its first as there is no scale from one frame to the next. No two presents can exist at the same time as all frames are of one solid, zero time the complete forth dimension. We are inside the primeval atom. It never expanded out, time simply imploded and so we perceive space as expanding outward. It's a matter of perception without no true frame of reference. We move through time in 3D, but time does not actually move.

Here it is. back and forth, up and down, side to side and out and in of all three is time the fourth dimension.

I don't know the direction of the 5th dimension yet. I have to get to zero time first in order to find a clear point of reference so I can plot a course to it.

LastProphet527 had the map. He is the one who told me time is not moving, it is we who are moving through time.

Here are some of his friends showing off the map. images4.static-bluray.com... They felt they needed it more than he did so kept it and know he is trying to catch up with them in the dream world, time time immemorial. That's not right, it's, time immortal.

When he gets the map back we're both going to the 5th dimension with Buckaroo Banzai.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Space is expanding but time is shrinking relative to it. That's how we move into the future.

Who are you lil dude,how did you come up with that?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I'm just me, and I didn't come up with that, you did. I learned it from you.

" The humans and, scientist, and urban language will give you a scenario of life and say. *Time repeats it self* but the truth is. **Time never goes anywhere** time has never repeated it self ***where just repeating time*** "

- Lp527

edit on 29-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Do you remember a thread when Yba and I were discussing, "Is it a fundamental of the Universe that if you don't move across/through space you can't move across/through time?"

Obviously space and time have already completed themselves in existence. If this was not the case E=mc2 could not be true. Everything is a balancing scale. If I move faster across space I would gain more mass and therefore I would have to acquire more energy to move faster than the previous rate of increase required in regards to increasing the same value of velocity. For example, in this if we use a moving car we'll use this data spread sheet (just cut and paste into your search engine " Quantitative Effects of Acceleration Rate on Fuel Consumption " click on the site link and simply turn to the 5th page.

Sorry about that task, it's an EPA dot gov site, and this site will not link to it directly by automatically setting up a hyper link to the page.

As you can see it takes more energy to accelerate over the same distance as before when increasing velocity.

In space you would gain mass/gravity as you increase velocity across space, but time would slow for you relative to slower moving matter across space that is traveling through time at a faster rate such as what the rate you were traveling across space on Earth. It equalizes as you have more and more time to add energy to your acceleration relative to your starting speed, Earth's velocity across space and that velocity's corresponding rate of time, a frame of reference regarding rate of time passage. By traveling faster than the Earth is across space your time will slow compared to time passage on Earth which relatively speaking allows you more time to accelerate across space slowing time for you even further adding more and more gravity. Eventually you would be crushed by your own gravity force as velocity is stored within you as potential energy and time inertia takes affect. This is inertia en.wikipedia.org... Because gravity is time inertia. Without an accelerating universe there would be no gravity to hold any matter within it together. The two inertia-s are both kinetic in nature and are a balancing scale of a completed universe of space and time (the complete 4th dimension) that various things cross its landscape at their own rates just like planes trains and automobiles do traveling across here in North America. The continent like all space, past present and future, is one piece, but so is time, just like the airspace above the continent, and so it's really all one complete landscape of land and airspace. All have corresponding points of reference that are constant as E=mc2 can prove.

Now you know what gravity is, "time inertia." Next time you are in a car notice the the forward g-force on your body when applying your brakes. That's how gravity works when we accelerate across/through space and slow across/through time. In reverse if we slow down across/through space it would be like accelerating and the g-force would push you back into your seat.

You see the laws of physics here must have a mirror universe, a twin, like a binary star system where the laws of physics are reversed, mirrored to this one. The forth dimension must be the bridge between the two, the central, or center point rather, of gravity between the binary universe system so to speak.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
PS

You know you could model this by using airflow by placing a funnel within a turbine. The funnel would represent our universe and the laws of physics that apply to it. The turbine around it, think of one like in your vacuum cleaner, would be pulling air and anything caught in the current of air through the end of the funnel and out the turbine. The airflow is gravity of course. Matter simply catches at the bottom of the funnel as atoms are to large to pass through the opening however freed elementary particles could pass given enough mass to disappear entirely from this universe which would require accelerating them beyond the speed of light. Some already bounce back and forth.

See here> he-he en.wikipedia.org... That be a pun.

new topics

top topics

join