It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Days are Numbered -- Mike Zullo reports from Hawaii -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow, I'm still having trouble believing it, but it looks like the answer has finally been discovered.... man, I never thought it would be this!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
maybe If he had a valid birth certificate and stopped trying too fake his nationality he would get more respect.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I dont expect you to understand this, but the reason people say your asinine perspective is racist is because you desperately need to believe the black potus isnt an American, but dont hold ANY OTHER WHITE CANDIDATES to the same absurd, baseless scrutiny.

"Racism" isnt just bigotry. Educate yourself, or continue to be the butt of jokes you dont understand.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Just the facts - and the fact is ? -- we dont know who he is - and I dont like what he is doing.... NEXT ...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

Just the facts - and the fact is ? -- we dont know who he is - and I dont like what he is doing.... NEXT ...

So go after him for what he is doing, not a fantasy like the birther one.

There is PLENTY Obama has done that warrants scrutiny. Birtherism is a distraction, likely perpetuated by the Dems. Dont be one of their useful idiots.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I think this is a criminal investigation - and I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.... No One Is Above The Law. nothing racial about it...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I do not know who you are and I do not like what you are doing.
Ditto for almost anyone running for office.
Now what?
Brush hurt feelings aside and find out what a fact actually is.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Autumnal

Those announcements were supplied to the newspaper from the DOH, not family members. Jesus, you can look this # up. You do not have to wallow in birther stupidity, coming up with ignorant theories about crap you know nothing about. Just do some #ing research and shut up for a day or two and see what reality looks like.

I must defend sageofmonticello a little bit.

Both situations do happen.

Grandparents/relatives can request a birth announcement in their local paper.

The DOH may or may not do this automatically - - depending on location/years.

I don't want to go there.

I just find the excuses funny.

Lots of things do happen. But we are specifically discussing the birth announcements that include Barak Obama. Those announcements were not supplied to the paper by any family. None of them. They all came from the DOH.
My paper has birth announcements that people call up and ask to be put in. Sure, that happens all the time. We are not discussing any of that. We are talking about what did happen and with this newspaper and those particular announcements, that did not happen.

Again, you can easily look this # up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by Autumnal

nice try..

but ...

psst..

i know a guy who knows a guy who can handle that type of thing for

a couple grand..

just stay low profile & the SS number will be fine..

unlike this guy...

then everyone will know..

Cool. Now respond to what I wrote. Why is what I wrote a "nice try?" Nothing in your post even addresses it?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

just groom a puppet..forge documents.. wait.. activate when needed..

oh.. that just happened...

I asked you about facts and you did not address that at all.
What is wrong with people just hitting the "quote" button and then writing any nonsense that pops into their head? Do not reply to me if it is not a reply to me.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

good grief..

so many sheep defending the wolves around here..

When what we all want is the truth...

No you don't. No birther I have encountered wants the truth. None of you are willing to accept that the truth might be Obama was born in Hawaii. That is not looking for the truth. That is a desperate search to find anything, anything at all you can use against this man because you are having a hard time understanding why you actually hate him so much. It would be easy if he were so crappy to just point that out but I guess you cannot do that.

So how can anyone claim to be looking for the truth when you are only open to that truth being one very specific truth you already believe?

Originally posted by redneck13
this president insults my intelligents

No sir, your spelling seems to have beaten him to the punch.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hawaii issued a birth certificate signed and sealed by the state. Obama was born in Hawaii. He is legally a US natural born citizen. PERIOD.
Frankly, it doesn't matter if he truely was born there or if he wasn't. The paperwork is there, it is official, so that is the only requirement.
I question whether dubya was even human or not, but, he had a birth certificate, he had medical reports that didn't list him as an alien or a demon, so, I had to accept that he was human, not a chimpanzee, not some alien, not a demon that crossed over to the physical plane. I even had to accept that he was entitled to be POTUS due to the SCOTUS's decision even though he lost the popular vote. We had to accept him not for one term of fouled election results but for two of them. He did NOT win either election, yet, he was still put into office and we had to live through the destruction he caused. We're still cleaning up his mess. It's going slowly, but it's going forward.
So, I really don't care if the birthers believe the certificate or don't believe it, there's not a DAMN thing they can do about it, it's official, it's on record, therefore, he is eligible to be POTUS and he IS POTUS whether they like it or not and that's not going to change.
Deal with it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by redneck13
this president insults my intelligents

No sir, your spelling seems to have beaten him to the punch.

OMG!!! OK, that is absolutey hillarious!!!!
THANK YOU Autumnal!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

edit on 31-5-2012 by research100 because: delete
I will say this again the FACTS show that it is impossible that barack was born in kenya, therefore who put the notice in the paper is a moot point

There are two key questions that require a logical explanation, for the birth of Barack Obama in Mombasa to be believable:

* What were Barack Obama, Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham doing in Mombasa in the first place?

* Once Barack Sr. & Ann Dunham allegedly landed at the Nairobi Embakasi Airport, why would the expectant couple proceed to travel east 300 miles to Mombasa, instead of traveling west 250 miles to Barack Obama Sr's' hometown of Nyang'oma in Nyanza Province?

or to the hospital 30 miles from the airport?

and they flew there, it would take AT LEAST 2 airlines and at least 3 days for lay overs and refueling.

all during her pregancy she saw her regular drs, but goes to a 3rd world country and has her baby in a PRIMITIVE hospital surrounded by strangers?????????????????????????????? any woman who has had a baby and believes this should be ashamed

airchive.com...
airchive.com...

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

According to information at Pan American World Airways, the first regular jet service between New York and Paris began in October 1958. Within two years Pan Am made a complete transition from propeller planes to jets. In 1961 Pan Am were using the Boeing 707 - model 321, and the Douglas DC-8. The 707-321 traveled at a speed of about 600 mph and had a range of 3900 miles (the 707 just prior to "model 321" had a range of 3200 miles), before refueling was needed.

The distance between New York and London is 3460 miles. Depending upon the model of the jet, a refueling stop at Gander Bay Canada may, or may not, have been necessary. By 1962, the next generation Boeing 707, model 321B, had a range of 4600 miles — at which point fueling stops at Gander Bay started to diminish as airlines upgraded their fleets.

Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

they were living on student loans, how could his parents afford this......none of this makes sense....no effin way she had the baby there.......those are FACTS from the airline archives

edit on 31-5-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join