It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Days are Numbered -- Mike Zullo reports from Hawaii -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
reply to post by Annee

The excuses they come up with for the birth announcements in the newspapers - - always crack me up. "Hey! Gramma - phone the papers to print the birth announcement - - so we can prove he was born in Hawaii." "Don't tell them we're sneaking him in on a plane from Kenya"

I was born in Delaware. When this happened my grandmother in New Jersey called in a birth announcement to her local paper in New Jersey where my father grew up. By your logic I was born in New Jersey because a local New Jersey paper printed my birth announcement.

Where did I say it couldn't happen?

I said the excuses crack me up.

If you just want to make fun of people you disagree with than by all means carry on, not my place to stop you. If on the other-hand you would like to critically examine information for what truth we can find, I hope you consider this as something that is commonly done.

I read every one of the first 13 birther threads. No new info has been presented since.

It is very common for family to request a birth announcement in a location where the child was not born.

Statistical data please.

he just did.. there's one smarta__.

have you never heard of Grandparents being proud?

or that lived in another state & wanted to make an announcement in the paper? or church?

you act like people doing anything to live in America is something new..

you have never lived in a border state have you?

it is nothing to far fetched to think that they would take that option..

go spend some time in Chula Vista or Miami and talk with people who have

done far worse to have their children here in America..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Where did I say it couldn't happen? I said the excuses crack me up.

Well, if the excuses crack you up, I would take that to mean you think it is so unlikely that it is laughable. Maybe I misunderstood you but that was how I took it and it seems to be what you are saying, feel free to clarify.

As a person who believes anything/everything is possible/probable -- you'd be wrong.

The excuses still crack me up.

I read every one of the first 13 birther threads. No new info has been presented since.

That's fine. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, I was just trying to relate to you my experience and how it contradicts to what is cracking you up.

I took it as a real experience.

Are you sure you should have assumed I was uninformed? Or it seemed.

Statistical data please.

Yea... I don't really think statistical data is kept on grandma's asking local papers to announce the birth of their grand child that was born in a different location than where the announcement is being made.

Exactly. A personal experience means it happened once - - making it probable it happened more then once.

But - was the announcement in the same location as the birth hospital? (please don't question why the hospital changed its name).

edit on 29-5-2012 by Annee because: DAMN QUOTES!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
You can say what you want - Mike Zullo is a real American - and Mike if you need someone to crank your car in the morning - I'll Volunteer. Ask not what your country can do for you Ask what you can do for your country. JFK

I do not know this guy. I have no idea where he went to school and how he got in or what he wrote for answers on tests. I have not seen his birth certificate. I have not seen jack # from this guy. What makes him a real American?

Answer me that before I waste time on some video of some guy some other guy online has a crush on.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

reply to post by Annee

The excuses they come up with for the birth announcements in the newspapers - - always crack me up. "Hey! Gramma - phone the papers to print the birth announcement - - so we can prove he was born in Hawaii." "Don't tell them we're sneaking him in on a plane from Kenya"

I was born in Delaware. When this happened my grandmother in New Jersey called in a birth announcement to her local paper in New Jersey where my father grew up. By your logic I was born in New Jersey because a local New Jersey paper printed my birth announcement.

Where did I say it couldn't happen?

I said the excuses crack me up.

If you just want to make fun of people you disagree with than by all means carry on, not my place to stop you. If on the other-hand you would like to critically examine information for what truth we can find, I hope you consider this as something that is commonly done.

It is very common for family to request a birth announcement in a location where the child was not born.

Statistical data please.

he just did.. there's one smarta__.

have you never heard of Grandparents being proud?

or that lived in another state & wanted to make an announcement in the paper? or church?

you act like people doing anything to live in America is something new..

you have never lived in a border state have you?

it is nothing to far fetched to think that they would take that option..

go spend some time in Chula Vista or Miami and talk with people who have

done far worse to have their children here in America..

Those announcements were supplied to the newspaper from the DOH, not family members. Jesus, you can look this # up. You do not have to wallow in birther stupidity, coming up with ignorant theories about crap you know nothing about. Just do some #ing research and shut up for a day or two and see what reality looks like.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

the facts speak for themselves...

Since Obama is still president and birthers have achieved absolutely nothing, I have to ask...
Who are those facts speaking to exactly?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Those announcements were supplied to the newspaper from the DOH, not family members. Jesus, you can look this # up. You do not have to wallow in birther stupidity, coming up with ignorant theories about crap you know nothing about. Just do some #ing research and shut up for a day or two and see what reality looks like.

I must defend sageofmonticello a little bit.

Both situations do happen.

Grandparents/relatives can request a birth announcement in their local paper.

The DOH may or may not do this automatically - - depending on location/years.

I don't want to go there.

I just find the excuses funny.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

nice try..

but ...

psst..

i know a guy who knows a guy who can handle that type of thing for

a couple grand..

just stay low profile & the SS number will be fine..

unlike this guy...

then everyone will know..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

As a person who believes anything/everything is possible/probable -- you'd be wrong. The excuses still crack me up.

Like I said before, feel free to clarify. What did you mean by the excuses crack you up if not that the excuses are unbelievable? It seems pretty reasonable to me to think that is what you meant, if you didn't mean that, I think the least you could do is explain what you did mean?

Are you sure you should have assumed I was uninformed? Or it seemed.

I didn't assume you were misinformed, I read your below words and responded on the face value of those words as I understood them.

"Hey! Gramma - phone the papers to print the birth announcement - - so we can prove he was born in Hawaii." "Don't tell them we're sneaking him in on a plane from Kenya"

What I am trying to explain to you is this is not the argument, as I see it, but rather that a birth announcement is not reliable proof, as i tried to relate to you with my personal experience with my own birth announcement that was printed in a state I wasn't born in.

If you already realize that, sorry but you must understand, from those words it doesn't seem apparent that you did or if you did that you were choosing to talk about the sensationalized argument rather than the rational and valid one that I am talking about.

Though some people may hold the argument that you are cracking up at, I was simply trying to explain to you that some people look at it differently, not to be redundant but that way is that a birth announcement is not proof of birth location.

Exactly. A personal experience means it happened once - - making it probable it happened more then once.

Agreed, which is exactly what I was trying to explain to you. I am glad we can agree on that.

But - was the announcement in the same location as the birth hospital? (please don't question why the hospital changed its name).

I have no idea, I'm not here arguing about Obama's birthplace. If you are talking about my personal experience which seems unlikely from then context, than no though my parents also made a birth announcement where they lived. I believe the birthers are also saying no, which is kinda my point.

I was simply reading your comment in a thread and responded with my personnel experience that contradicted what you wrote. I thought you might appreciate a greater understanding of the issue at hand. Sorry if you already understood that point but it certainly didn't seem that way based on the words you wrote, which is all I have to go by.

Just thought I would try to expose you to a perspective it seemed you may not of heard before.

Peace.

edit on 30-5-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

the facts speak for themselves...

Since Obama is still president and birthers have achieved absolutely nothing, I have to ask...
Who are those facts speaking to exactly?

oh I am fully aware that many idiots are out there who have no idea and tow their parties line puking up what the establishment wants to hear... secretly afraid to see if any truth is hiding in the shadows.. God forbid.. then they would have to concede they were fooled..

but to all Americans who still have the capacity to think critically...

along with future generations..

and of course our long standing enemies who will see how easy it is to take over America finally...

just groom a puppet..forge documents.. wait.. activate when needed..

oh.. that just happened...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

What did you mean by the excuses crack you up if not that the excuses are unbelievable?

OK - this is trying to go "deeper" then ever crossed my mind.

First: do not try to interpret - - - read at face value.

That's all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Add that to the questions that he was photoshopped into pics with his "birth" father and "grandparents" school teams etc.....he is totally fabricated......maybe Michelle and the kids are actors.....they don't have any family friends to tell stories about them? Didn't they go to dinner with anyone, movies, bbq kids bday parties....the whole thing stinks...why doesn't anyone KNOW them?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
good grief..

so many sheep defending the wolves around here..

When what we all want is the truth...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
sageofmonticello......this is much bigger than basing on who put the notice in the paper where.

There are two key questions that require a logical explanation, for the birth of Barack Obama in Mombasa to be believable:

* What were Barack Obama, Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham doing in Mombasa in the first place?

* Once Barack Sr. & Ann Dunham allegedly landed at the Nairobi Embakasi Airport, why would the expectant couple proceed to travel east 300 miles to Mombasa, instead of traveling west 250 miles to Barack Obama Sr's' hometown of Nyang'oma in Nyanza Province?

or to the hospital 30 miles from the airport?

and they flew there, it would take AT LEAST 2 airlines and at least 3 days for lay overs and refueling.

all during her pregancy she saw her regular drs, but goes to a 3rd world country and has her baby in a PRIMITIVE hospital surrounded by strangers?????????????????????????????? any woman who has had a baby and believes this should be ashamed

airchive.com...
airchive.com...

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles

According to information at Pan American World Airways, the first regular jet service between New York and Paris began in October 1958. Within two years Pan Am made a complete transition from propeller planes to jets. In 1961 Pan Am were using the Boeing 707 - model 321, and the Douglas DC-8. The 707-321 traveled at a speed of about 600 mph and had a range of 3900 miles (the 707 just prior to "model 321" had a range of 3200 miles), before refueling was needed.

The distance between New York and London is 3460 miles. Depending upon the model of the jet, a refueling stop at Gander Bay Canada may, or may not, have been necessary. By 1962, the next generation Boeing 707, model 321B, had a range of 4600 miles — at which point fueling stops at Gander Bay started to diminish as airlines upgraded their fleets.

Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

they were living on student loans, how could his parents afford this......none of this makes sense....no effin way she had the baby there.......those are FACTS from the airline archives

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
purplechitan, you are so right, they keep, moving the goal post, I'm sure, age with be the next 1 they toss out there.

and I can't believe someone just came up with that chestnut "nobody knows him" then who are these people??

Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.www.usatoday.com...

Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009. www.college.columbia.edu...

Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

link, pics and interviews of people who knew barack over the years www.thefogbow.com...

yeah nobody knew him, keep spreading your lies!

edit on 30-5-2012 by research100 because: added a link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

OK - this is trying to go "deeper" then ever crossed my mind. First: do not try to interpret - - - read at face value. That's all.

Huh?

If clarifying your words is too much trouble, Never mind I guess. This is just getting annoying, honestly I was just trying to expose you to a different point of view. Have a nice night.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Yea, I understand there is more to the story than the birth announcement. Like I have said a few times now, I am not here to argue about where Obama was born, I was simply reading the thread and had a single comment to a single post written by a single person. My comments are specific to that person and post, not the controversy in general which honestly I have no intentions or motivation to discuss or read about in any great detail.

All I wanted to do in this thread was give my personal account of my own birth announcement that took place in a state in which I was not born as evidence that a birth announcement should not be used as proof of location of birth, specifically to one person, who found the arguments against the birth announcement as being proof, laughable.

I honestly don't care enough about the topic to discuss it much further than my own personal experience can relate.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your response but please understand I don't really care to get into the discussion more than I have as I feel I have already wasted more time with it than I wish to on the matter. Hopefully we can get the chance to talk in the future on a topic we both have passion for. take care and thanks for the response, sorry I can't give you a good discussion here.
edit on 30-5-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Autumnal

nice try..

but ...

psst..

i know a guy who knows a guy who can handle that type of thing for

a couple grand..

just stay low profile & the SS number will be fine..

unlike this guy...

then everyone will know..

I`m curious as to when that SSN was issued.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard

Just like when people yell at each other while lacking any real facts to make the discussion. The race card is the same damn thing.

Attempts at denying race is a factor in Obama hate - - is ludicrous.

What's annoying is those who keep trying to shove it under the rug.

pathetic attempt at deflection again....

are you saying because I follow the Law & I want the POTUS to follow the Law of this great Nation of ours, yet because he is of mixed race, I am, and all others simply being a racist?

How completely foolish of you to think such a thing.

Fine, take any racism there is out of it. IF your motivation is that the POTUS follows the law, did you speak out against bush?
Bush broke American laws, foreign laws and laws of humanity. He was the most illegal president that ever held the office. Did you speak out about him? He CLEARLY broke the law over and over and over and over. People IMAGINE that Obama is breaking the law and screaming on every corner. If you didn't speak out against the numerous atrocities of bush, then speaking out now against Obama can be attributed to nothing BUT racism.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

Wow!
What you just spit out is impressive. Obviously someone is doing their homework around here!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I think she did O'mans dad a day or two ahead of Obama Sr. she thought O'mans dad was Kenyan - so she went to Kenya to have O'man - when O'man came out it was obvious Obama Sr. was not the dad and she left. shortly after she found the other guy she slept with and went to Indonesia - being a Muslim Nation isn't what She Thought it was - got tired of BS - and brought O'man to Mama's in Hawaii - the hawaii picture I saw O'man looked to be around 10 yrs old - sort of big for the third grade.
edit on 30-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join