It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Days are Numbered -- Mike Zullo reports from Hawaii -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

As long as you never read the Constitution - you will not know what it says - and Obama took an Oath to protect and defend it. the words or the physical document itself. when I joined the military - I raised my right hand and swore an oath to protect and the defend the words, ideas and concepts of government -- Obama, Bush Clinton etc. took the oath in a physical sense -- that is treason to me as the document is clearly not the law that contains these politicians as they try to make it as obsolete as possible - why > ? if they are American's - everyone should have a copy of this document so that they know where they stand and what is expected of them. and if your like me you will find those words worthy of fighting for, - I cant see why you or any American would want to commit treason helping the politicians destroy the visions of eutopic harmony of the governed as they them selves are the government. not some elitest rich dude demanding you pay him more and more money or he will lock you up.... I think that is why we have the constitution in the first place -- the clock always comes back to 12 - the question is "are you American ?" and if you answer Yes - then read the Consitition -
edit on 29-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatungaMassala
another racist thread about Obama not being a real American...shame on you. I though America had got over all this kind of nonsence. I guess there are still some who would bring back the slave trade.

Idealism doesnt exist in reality anywhere around the world.
Every country has something or the other that can be taken out of context. Why are you targetting America instead of the Media?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'm starting to get bored with this birther thing now because nothing much if anything concrete is coming out of these so-called "shocking" revelations.

I believe Obama is American born and BOTH his parents are American born and bred, I think he's just not who he says he is - meaning I think Obama Snr is not his biological father at all and I have misgivings as to who his real biological mother is and I'm open to suggestions it's not Ann Durnham either.

Like I've said sometime on past threads, I think this Sheriff and the Corsi guy are looking in the wrong place.

Until this Sheriff has something HUGE, don't wake me up!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MatungaMassala

Of course we hate ALL of the bloodlines of Godmen. It really dont matter if your black or white. We object to Rule without Consent--and to Monarchy. Obama, Bush, Charlemane. ALL RELATED. Its all documented, while my link is of conspiratorial nature...you only have but to look yourself.
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

AND LAY OFF THE RACE CARD- WERE IN DEEP # IN AMERICA.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

the key information that got me digging is the few days prior to Obama's birth according to Kenyan Authorities it appears those days appear to be illegally tampered with as in Missing.... interesting huh~~ ... if he wasn't born in Kenya why would the records be criminally tampered with ? unless he was born in Kenya... having said that I believe Obama Sr. is not his biological father. they look nothing alike. now if his father and mother were American - why would he for 16 years allow his publist to claim he was Kenyan Born > ? and some of the Laws this man is signing in my opinion is a declaration of war against the ideals that formed this nation. Strange - and I myself Am tired of this birther issue - but he is still there and still passing Laws - so, I guess we who want answers and USA allegance with our American Principals and Beliefs are being told we are not Welcome -- BS who ever you are - and you do not speak for me or mine.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You can sign a petition demanding a full scale investigation here: Source

I signed it and I'm suspecting that if I wasn't on the gov't naughty list...I am now.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Beware -- I dont mean any dis-respect, but I caught a lady at city hall copying a petition - and I saw an envelope addressed to a Wdc P.O.Box no name or office - I thought that was strange, so I asked her, and she didn't know where they went - she just sends them to this address when someone turning in a petition... at the time I didn't think much about it - I was there to fix the copy machine.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the concern though I sent it online to my Congressman, Senator as well as the President.

I don't have anything to hide.

I feel my voice only counts if others believe that their voice counts and is will to act too.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

another racist thread about Obama not being a real American...shame on you. I though America had got over all this kind of nonsence. I guess there are still some who would bring back the slave trade.

What the heck does this have to do with racism?? You seem to be one of these brainwashed sheeps that shout racism for everything. I bet you would shout racism if someone posted a thread disagreeing with his politics as well.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
2 people (Paradox and JBpage76) asked for a recap of the video in the first post because of bandwith issues and they are ignored. below is recap of the video

they are hoping to get done and have huge shocking news conference around june 22 mark galar on the teaparty power hour interviewing mike zulo in hawaii.

they brought a maracopa deputy with them to make things easier. no major problems, official doors closed, honolulu police only ones who complied

arizona attached a copy of the long form birth certificate with the verification form. 12 items verified, but not the birth date

initials by the stamp not mr anaka. they have been in the worst parts of hawaii working 14 to 16 hours a day (not a paradise vacation)

that petition was mentioned at the very end

Dr corsi was invited, paid his own airfare and lodging, was not compensated.

disgusted with all the conservative media.

I can't vouch for their accuracy , just that's what they said in the video

they had that petition at the very end of the video

edit on 29-5-2012 by research100 because: added last sentence

edit on 29-5-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

sorry - but I have A.D.D. and my skills as a transcriptionist is not something I am proud of. and their problems are not my problems - I'm not ignoring them - I suggest they do not watch video's if they have issues like being at work. I do not support watching video's or getting paid for working while visiting ATS. this is for entertainment purposes and I suggest they work for a living. and its their problem... end of discussion

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well, that certainly is the quickest way to derail something...isn't it? Throw the racist card and hope that everyone scatters like roaches.

I'm part black. -Obama is complete scum. No matter how hard you try to trigger my African American genes, I won't be prone to siding with someone who has SUNK the country.

How do you feel about that?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Yeah, you must have missed something, I never said it was illegal, I said that’s why I didn’t vote for him. One of my post that would have been a little more helpful in that area was taken down, guess it hurt someone’s feelings.

Since I was being called a “racist” due to my discriminating against his religion…. Hmmmm, don’t really see the connection there but whatever..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Well I signed and sent letters....I will be expecting a knock at the door any time now...considering the letters went to Schumer and Gillabrand!!!

I will look for you at the "camp" I'll have a yellow ATS patch on!!
edit on 29-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Nucleardiver

He provided his COLB even before he was elected.

Every person born within the limits of the United States, AND subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the Untied States.

a COLB was/is given to children of families are residents of Hawaii when children are born outside the state.

there is no long form birth record, which would be the case had Barry Soetoro ie Barack Hussein Obama BEEN BORN in Hawaii...

the DNC proving he was eligible you speak of has two versions.
this first one says..
"legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States of America"
with no time date stamp.

this one does not..
yet has a received time date stamp..

why? The fact that TWO DNC Certifications exist, both signed, dated and notarized by the same individuals on the same day, means that a very real conspiracy to commit election fraud has occurred.

it is the allegiance (ie complete jurisdiction) of the child's birth parents at the time of birth that determines the child's citizenship - not the geographical location..

a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President.

Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen

so what do we end up with here?

a man who can not get a job at taco bell because e verify has him using a false SS number from a state he did not ever live in...

a COLB which is ignored by his own lawyers.. if it were fact why not use it in court?

"What struck Apuzzo [plaintiff's attroney], he said, was not just the judge’s decision, but a concession made by Hill that the court has no documented evidence of Obama’s birth. “We were willing to present that what’s online has been manipulated by computer, human, or both and that it’s not reliable. I told them I was ready to prove that and if they didn’t want this witness to testify then concede that,” he said. “I got Obama (Obama’s attorney Hill) to concede that there is no evidence before the court as to his place of birth, which includes what’s on the internet.”

be hey.. you & the rest believe what you want..

throw out the race card... call people names..

the facts speak for themselves...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Nice very well put together....thank you!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
all these crazy birthers are trying really hard to shoot themselves in the foot.
They keep screaming about Obama, but think about it for a minute. IF something happened (which it won't) that made him ineligible, who will replace him on the ballot? Easy, Hillary Clinton will.
Romney isn't likely to beat Obama, but he at least has a fighting chance. If Hillary was his opposition, there's no way in the world he could possibly even make a decent showing, let alone a win.
The best option the birthers have right now is to leave things alone and give their candidate at least half a chance because if Obama were out of the picture (which he won't be), there is not way in HELL Romney can beat Hillary.
DUHHHHHH

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You know I just had a thought, what if TPTB are offering Romny up in order to keep Obama in office?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When this attempt of theirs fails, they'll start saying he's lying about his age. He was born in 1961, Hawaii became a state in 1959, so they'll say he was really born 3 years earlier when it wasn't a state yet, so he's not really a citizen.
Mark my words, it will happen

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
When this attempt of theirs fails, they'll start saying he's lying about his age. He was born in 1961, Hawaii became a state in 1959, so they'll say he was really born 3 years earlier when it wasn't a state yet, so he's not really a citizen.
Mark my words, it will happen

The excuses they come up with for the birth announcements in the newspapers - - always crack me up.

"Hey! Gramma - phone the papers to print the birth announcement - - so we can prove he was born in Hawaii."

"Don't tell them we're sneaking him in on a plane from Kenya"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join