It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh

Hmm that would make sense as well. I am glad I made this thread for this reason. I didn't really understand the term "untaimed habit". Thanks for the input.

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You cannot enter the real dream world any more, they will not let you, every body is trying but they just will not let you find the way.
They have agents in the dream world now that will lead you to your death and misguide you to other realms of that dementia.
The dream world as humans percieved was compromised between Aug, 20 and Aug 23rd.

I tell you, you need to visit one of the threads in my signatures and im sure you will probably pretend you do not know which one

I know you do not think you are spreading things and are speaking sense etc but...

Anyways to the OP, keep a diary of your dreams if you are interested in them, they might not make sense to anyone else or yourself just yet but over time you might just see a pattern forming.

They are intended for you alone or we would all dream the same thing. Remember that when you are searching for answers, not just with dreams but anything else in life too.

Good luck.

edit on 28-5-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

They are intended for you alone or we would all dream the same thing.

The funny thing about that..'every body will be dreaming the same thing', lp527
Just watch!

For the last couple of months,we have all asked why this event happened in the dream world, and this neo matrix guy just answered the question for us.
Thanks neo guy,you just cant even imagine what good you have done for us.

What in gods life would it mean if every body had the same dream,could it be possible that

OMG...NO WAY!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
To me it just sounds like a dream of random thought patterns. Dreams with guides and that from my experience dont seem to change scenes.
If it was a guide it will feel very lucid, and will be the first thing in your head when you wake (once again from my experience)

Like someone said above, keep a dream journal. its the repeating patterns to watch out for. keep an eye for the key meanings/feelings of the dream not the finer details.

edit on 28-5-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Also last prophet, What makes you say the dream world is shut off?? i have still been wondering my favorite locations in the astral world without any problems, although i have been having contact by some entities that are new and do not know their intentions...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by XXXN3O

They are intended for you alone or we would all dream the same thing.

The funny thing about that..'every body will be dreaming the same thing', lp527
Just watch!

For the last couple of months,we have all asked why this event happened in the dream world, and this neo matrix guy just answered the question for us.
Thanks neo guy,you just cant even imagine what good you have done for us.

What in gods life would it mean if every body had the same dream,could it be possible that

OMG...NO WAY!

What? Manifest a collective reality into physical form? Physical form is matter and matter is organized energy and a dream are but thoughts that are born out of brain matter that allows energy to flow in an organized fashion that manifests into a perceived reality, that is a dream.

It is!

Do you know you are dreaming? Are you conscious of it? What if this world is but a dream? How would we know for sure one way or the other? Is life really a collective dream of all beings who can think, and is the Universe God's brain? Do we all exist as thoughts within God's matrix? Does not the the Universe resemble a brain?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Also last prophet, What makes you say the dream world is shut off?? i have still been wondering my favorite locations in the astral world without any problems, although i have been having contact by some entities that are new and do not know their intentions...

That would be me and my panhandling crew.

sharetv.org...

I'm the one on the far right.

edit on 29-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: Can you spare some change?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
To me it just sounds like a dream of random thought patterns. Dreams with guides and that from my experience dont seem to change scenes.
If it was a guide it will feel very lucid, and will be the first thing in your head when you wake (once again from my experience)

Like someone said above, keep a dream journal. its the repeating patterns to watch out for. keep an eye for the key meanings/feelings of the dream not the finer details.

edit on 28-5-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

My dreams are lucid but I don't think much of them...

...Should I? o.O?

-SAP-

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The meaning of your dream is to: “stay out of warehouses”.

Seriously though, one of the functions of dreams is that they are involved in the wiring of new memories (neurons) in the brain. Your brain is taking what is in your short-term frontal lobes, and integrating it into your central lobes. So various things that you have come into contact with since the last time you went into REM sleep are integrated into your dreams as these new memories are formed.
So for example if you play a lot of video games, read or watch a lot of fiction, your going to have really weird dreams, as that is what your brain is learning/remembering. I know I get these wild dreams when I am playing a new video game, because my brain is learning a new activity, a new set of maps, a new story line, etc… But it also has to mix in with that all the mundane stuff that you learn, or need to remember, throughout each day. So you get this weird mish-mash of fantastical and mundane stuff.
I also personally believe this is why you get hostile “gray” beings in dreams if you try too hard to lucid dream. What you are doing by forcing lucid dreaming is that you are interfering with your brains activity as it wires together new “connections”, and the brain rebels against this causing a lucid nightmare.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join