It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Okay let me first start by thanking you all for reading this and please bare with me I am not always the best at describing things.

I have no mental health issues (that I am aware of), I am on no medications and I wasn't watching anything strange when I went to sleep last night (I often sleep with the T.V on but it eventually turns off after so long).

Normally I don't think much of my dreams because they can get pretty real and I can even feel pain, out of breath feeling from running ect in my dreams so I never really thought much of it. Okay on to what my dream consisted of...

Okay so I fell a sleep and from what I can remember my dream started of with me running with a brief case with some other random person. I ran into a old subway system and came out on the other side. This is where it gets strange, I came out of a shaft or manhole and was in this old industrial/constuction site of some kind. There was no one else there. Then I proceeded to walk, didn't have the brief case any longer, into this warehouse.

It was very eerie and something didn't feel right. I could feel that in my dream. I encountered a man mid 40s telling he is my "guide". So la tee da we went on. He led me to these stairs made of wood and there was no light on the stair way. I keep walking up until I reached the top. When I go there there was a chair made of wood siting there. my "guide" told me to sit down and hold out my hand. I did so and a creepy teddy near came down from the ceiling and grasps my wrist very tightly, I felt that as well. Then the bear vanished and the room lit up. The "guide" told me to progress on to the window. There was a window close by so I proceeded to it.

Next I fell out of the window and fell about 2 stories but was not hurt or anything. Then a random forklift busts through this wall next me but no one was driving it and some pretty blonde woman came running out asking me to help find her husband. Naturally I did so and they she called out his name several time looking for him his name was "Joesph". Then the next thing I notice she vanishes and everything becomes dark again. Then light comes back and then there are brain dead zombies everywhere...

Everything is blurry at this point. The next thing I remember is running around with a nail gun shooting zombies in the face...But the wierdest part of this whole thing was that this whole dream, which the events seems short, took over 8 hours AND I keep hearing the same thing over and over again. A voice kept saying "..Hey!" then would fade and wouldn't hear it again for awhile. But it was a female voice and was not the same voice as the blonde woman in my dream...

This was very strange one for me. I am just curious if anyone on here knows how to read dreams or what exactly that could mean..?

I am sorry I couldn't get more specific but I can only remember bits and pieces and not even detail.

That was my dream last night and frankly it was very eerie and at some points just plain disturbing.

-SAP-
edit on 28-5-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Okay that is freakily similar to the dream I had last night.

I was in an underground labyrinth and there was some guy and his wife. We formed a team to try and get out of the labyrinth. We eventually get out of from underground and I wave them good bye.

Something called me back down into the underground, in my head it was because I wanted to go looking for treasure. I was walking through the dungeon and came across like 5 giant size teddy bears. For some reason I found them extremely creepy.

And then I woke up.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yeah that has some similar aspects. Very strange...

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You cannot enter the real dream world any more, they will not let you, every body is trying but they just will not let you find the way.
They have agents in the dream world now that will lead you to your death and misguide you to other realms of that dementia.
The dream world as humans percieved was compromised between Aug, 20 and Aug 23rd.

Weve been scrambling rampant trying to find out why,we even have rules now and one rule is…
‘don’t trust your dreams’
Something very big happened..something !
p-w-s-d-i-t-s

edit on 28-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Okay LastProphet I get the jist of what you are saying but who are "they"?

Which leads me to wonder why "they" would try to hurt me or kill me? I am only one person with no real religious beliefs or structure. I just do my day to day and move on. I wouldn't be much of a gain for "them" or "their agenda" whoever "they" are...

I am NOT calling you a liar or anything or the sort. I was just curious who "they" are...?

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Okay LastProphet I get the jist of what you are saying but who are "they"?

Which leads me to wonder why "they" would try to hurt me or kill me? I am only one person with no real religious beliefs or structure. I just do my day to day and move on. I wouldn't be much of a gain for "them" or "their agenda" whoever "they" are...

I am NOT calling you a liar or anything or the sort. I was just curious who "they" are...?

-SAP-

lol,it doesnt matter
posted on 30-4-2012 @ 07:15 AM

‘PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY ones DREAM AND REMEMBER WHAT I JUST EXPLAINED’

Im just a messenger with knowledge thats not of these times.Your never suppose to believe me,just believe the message and what happened to you.Believe in what you believe.

They wont let you in...

I ran into a old subway system

I came out of a shaft or manhole

old industrial/constuction site

I encountered a man mid 40s telling he is my "guide"

DONT TRUST NO BODY...NOOOOO BODY

He led me to these stairs made of wood and there was no light on the stair way.

"guide" told me to sit down and hold out my hand. I did so and a creepy teddy near came down from the ceiling and grasps my wrist very tightly

Next I fell out of the window and fell about 2 stories but was not hurt or anything.

'EVERY BODY IS LOST AND EVERY BODY HAS GOTTEN LOST...LOST FOR GOOD'!''

blonde woman came running out asking me to help find her husband. Naturally I did so and they she called out his name several time looking for him his name was "Joesph".

Everything is blurry at this point. The next thing I remember is running around with a nail gun shooting zombies in the face

Dont believe me, but take the message which was found in august, and mix it up with what you experienced...come to your own conclusion,have good day and remember,'Dont trust your dreams' or
y-w-d-i-y-s

We are trying to find out who they are...but we cant get in.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the information. I'll consider every option out there.

I am sure they is some scientific way of know for sure or have a general understanding... /shrugs

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is not a true dream, meaning: it is a dream from things in your mind. This carries with it no meaning even though it seemed real to you at the time. Sometimes things you have seen or read even years past can incorporate into a dream.
edit on 28-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

That was, at first, my response to it. But then thinking about over and over something just felt really eerie and odd about the dream. So I figure I would throw it out there for the ATS community.

Your response is logical and I am sure that is what it is.

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is very disconcerting. Not because I had a similar dream but because the themes reflected in the two similar dreams reported here and what LastProphet527 said about the "dream world" being closed off.

There are many aspects of the two separate dreams that are reflective of what LastProphet527, so much so that there is a strong possibility of it holding some validity.

I have heard of others having dreams that carry the same theme, of not being able to get in, using tunnels and other underground structures to get to a place that seem impossible to get into. Even in some lucid dreaming accounts that I have heard this inability to enter the "dreamworld" seems prevalent.

This theme also seemed to be in the strange dream I had last night as well, the inability to get where I needed to be. I rarely dream

However, the main difference in my dream is that I persisted to the point of having to meet up with "guardians", who gave an assent of some sort. Permission so to speak.

What is strange is that while reading this thread, and seeing the similarities I found I could not remember the words that they had used that "gave me permission". I had told my sister about the dream, and when I asked her what the "guardians" had said, she couldn't remember the exact words either! That is the part that kind bothers me.

So I ask LastProphet527....I believe I was given permission to enter the dream realm. If it has been closed off, why was I allowed?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The dream realm has Not been closed, true dreams exist and will continue to exist... to believe otherwise is to allow evil to reign because it is from the side of evil that wants you to quit looking for the guidance within true dreams.

Dreams are of three types, from you, from good and from evil. Not every dream is a true dream, not every dream is from evil, some dreams are from your mind, actually most dreams are from your mind. This is not to discount true dreams, because many people have them, but they are easily spotted, especially by one who interprets dreams.

And some people like attention and do not want to feel left out. Which is why you should not generally announce your dreams in public, but rather go to a trusted person who interprets dreams.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
This is very disconcerting. Not because I had a similar dream but because the themes reflected in the two similar dreams reported here and what LastProphet527 said about the "dream world" being closed off.

There are many aspects of the two separate dreams that are reflective of what LastProphet527, so much so that there is a strong possibility of it holding some validity.

I have heard of others having dreams that carry the same theme, of not being able to get in, using tunnels and other underground structures to get to a place that seem impossible to get into. Even in some lucid dreaming accounts that I have heard this inability to enter the "dreamworld" seems prevalent.

This theme also seemed to be in the strange dream I had last night as well, the inability to get where I needed to be. I rarely dream

However, the main difference in my dream is that I persisted to the point of having to meet up with "guardians", who gave an assent of some sort. Permission so to speak.

What is strange is that while reading this thread, and seeing the similarities I found I could not remember the words that they had used that "gave me permission". I had told my sister about the dream, and when I asked her what the "guardians" had said, she couldn't remember the exact words either! That is the part that kind bothers me.

So I ask LastProphet527....I believe I was given permission to enter the dream realm. If it has been closed off, why was I allowed?

what happened after they gave you permission, if you can remember?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Switch scenes: Back to Caleb. Now somewhat lost in the bowels of the magical world. World is more like a giant machine. Caleb finds himself with a sweet, gentle giant sort of bear,

I cant quote other posters from other sites and what they have said,but now i count 5 bears in dreams within 2 months from 5 diffrent people.
This is from another poster on the ats

I wish i can find out what the bear means in a dream, i think ill look it up.

Then the bear vanished and the room lit up

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, let's assume you were being 'tested' in some manner. I'd say you did A-OK.

You didn't get terribly frightened when the teddy-bear grabbed you; you didn't get hurt when you fell out the two-story window; you beat back the zombies with a nail-gun. I'd say that "they" won't bother testing you again because you don't frighten easily.

Well done!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NosmoKing

Hmm never really looked at it that way...Being "tested" I am not too sure about, but who know with this world we live in these days.

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Switch scenes: Back to Caleb. Now somewhat lost in the bowels of the magical world. World is more like a giant machine. Caleb finds himself with a sweet, gentle giant sort of bear,

I cant quote other posters from other sites and what they have said,but now i count 5 bears in dreams within 2 months from 5 diffrent people.
This is from another poster on the ats

I wish i can find out what the bear means in a dream, i think ill look it up.

Then the bear vanished and the room lit up

Find anything post worthy LastProphet?

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Find anything post worthy LastProphet?

Does this fit?

In her book, "The Dreamer's Dictionary," Condron translates the dream image of animals as habits. Because bears are animals that exist in the wild, they typically indicate an untamed habit the dreamer may have, she explains.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
This is not a true dream, meaning: it is a dream from things in your mind. This carries with it no meaning even though it seemed real to you at the time. Sometimes things you have seen or read even years past can incorporate into a dream.

Must have been what OpinionatedB said. I can't really see much of anything else going on with it. I tried doing some of my own research and didn't come up with anything at all. /shrugs

-SAP-

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am not sure what "untaimed habit" I have. I don't use drugs, smoke ciggs or anything...However I do have a pretty bad gaming habit. I guess you could call that my drug, I am not sure what other habits she could be refering to?

-SAP-

edit on 28-5-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

off topic:I do not wish to derail SloAnPainful's thread about his/her dream, so I have sent you a U@U

SloAnPainful: I'm not entirely sure if this could be considered correct, but I believe what would be meant by an "untamed habit" is something, be it a physical, emotional or psychological "habit" that is detrimental to your well being.

Maybe the dream, if it is a manifestation of a difficulty in the conscious world, is your subconscious telling you to take a look at the things that you do, opinions that you hold, or attitudes that you have that may be holding you back from attaining a better position or station in life that you desire.

The fact that the manifestation of the "untamed habit" is a child's toy (teddy bear) may point to a childish attitude or opinion.
edit on 5/28/2012 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join