It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 10, 2012 Webbot Prediction: Harvest of Souls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am just now looking into the whole webbot prediction thing. Seems there is a new doom date coming up. July 10, 2012 is being picked up by the webbot. It involves Fukushima, and Stuxnet. Giant horrific explosion predicted on july 10th that stems from Fukushima. We all know the nuclear reactors are very sensitive at the moment, so this is an actual possibility. This also ties in the Great Harvest of Souls prophecied by the Mayans. Its all tying together folks. SOMETHING is gonna happen this year. I just hope its not so big we cant stop it.

Webbot

Webbot again

edit on 28-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Great.

Can you provide a list of the correct prections the webbot programme has made.

There was supposed to be a missile launch in Dec 2010 that would start WW3.
There was also supposed to be a complete dollar collapse last year and Israel was supposed to bomb Iran.

As these previous events did not occur can you explain why this thread should not be immediately moved to the hoax bin.

thanks.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

If people would simply open their eyes to the Bible, it speaks of when this wind happens. In the second year of tribulation, an East Wind blows that takes away the harvest. How do I know this? I spoke of this subject in 2011 here:

THREAD

We know this by studying the life of Joseph and the book of Genesis, chapters 37-end. The seven year famine starts and then two years later the East wind blows and takes the harvest away fully in Egypt. Egypt is a picture of Earth and Joseph is an Archetype of Jesus being revealed to Israel as their brother. All of it happens at the same time and is tied to the seven years of tribulation. By my calculations, 2012 is the start of the tribulation. 2018 is the end. 2014 is the full force of the East Wind timing as the second year. If I am incorrect on the start of tribulation, I am correct on the East Wind. It's right there in Genesis.

It is also interesting to note that Psalms 111-118 lineup with a seven year tribulation. 111 is 2011 and so on. 111 and 112 are one Psalm that recount the letters of the Hebrew alphabet as an acrostic. 119 does the same. 115 is the antichrist rising at the 3.5 year mark. 118 (2018) may very well represent the gates of heaven opening. The sequence of events seems to match the verses.

edit on 28-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Im not so much into the fact that it has an actual date. I really think this ties into the bible, and no date can be EXACTLY pinpointed. As for the missile in 2010, were still not that far off from that date and Russia has threatened NATO with action if missile defense systems are a go from the UN. I am pretty sure if Russia hits a site shtf and ww3 starts,will still be around the time frame predicted.And it I do believe strongly in bible prophecy. These things will come to fruition. It was written.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.armageddononline.org...

Claimed hits The Web Bot is claimed to have predicted several events prior to them occurring, most notably the September 11 attacks and the 2003 Northeastern United States blackout. However, many believe the predictions are vague and, at best, pseudoscientific. American Airlines Flight 587 Space Shuttle Columbia disaster - In January 2003 the web bots were going on and on about a "maritime disaster over the west". However, in that same year, the MV Mitali, a double decked ferry, was capsized by collision with a cargo vassel in Bangladesh, with at least 130 people confirmed dead on April 2003. The Fu Shan Hai, a Chinese bulk carrier, sank after a collision on 31 May 2003. The RMS Mülheim, a German cargo ship run ashore on on 22 March 2003. Nevertheless, the Web Bot owners zeroed in on a non-maritime event as their "prediction". Northeast Blackout of 2003 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake Hurricane Katrina and its devastation Dick Cheney hunting incident Misses A massive earthquake in Vancouver, Canada and the Pacific Northwest was predicted to occur on 12 December 2008. From July 11, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar. A missile launch that would herald the start of World War III was predicted to happen on the 14th of December 2010 in an interview. A complete collapse of the US dollar beginning in 2009. The US dollar completely collapses, or Israel bombs Iran in 2011. In reaction to this crisis, administration of U.S. President Barack Obama will be thrown into major chaos ten days later. Misc Future predictions Major catastrophe in 2012 - The Web Bot has gained most of its notoriety for contributing to the 2012 phenomenon by predicting that a cataclysm will devastate the planet in the year 2012, possibly a reversing of Earth's magnetic poles or a small series of nuclear attacks leading up to a major attack during the year. The prediction does not call for a complete end of the world. The following comes from the Web Bot Project Blogspot report on a radio interview with High and Ure: A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the derivatives bubble. A "data gap" has been found in 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity. A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020. < Prev Next > [ Back ] armageddonarmageddon Sponsors Advertise on Armageddon Onlinearmageddon Prep and Pantryarmageddon Preparedness Guruarmageddon JCrowarmageddon Berkey Water Filtersarmageddon Prepare Yourselfarmageddon Shepherd Survivalarmageddon After The Fallarmageddon Guys Outdoor Geararmageddon Advertise Here!Site Meter Syndicate AO! RSS 0.91 RSS 1.0 RSS 2.0 ATOM 0.3 OPML HEPA Air Purifiers Wholesale research chemicals online Free Download Notebook Drivers comparecarinsurancecompany.com Plastic Bins Black Jack HDRKID Time Travel Forum Mesothelioma Medical cancer treatments Parts of a boat Cheap Prom Dresses Wholesale cheap dvd DVD Outlet Portugal Car Hire pepper time © Armageddon Online 2000 - 2012 : Disclaimer | Forums Archive | Contact Us | Sitemap Nostradamus - 2012 - Armageddon Events - End of the World Scenarios - Natural Disasters

edit on 28-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

Im not so much into the fact that it has an actual date. I really think this ties into the bible, and no date can be EXACTLY pinpointed. As for the missile in 2010, were still not that far off from that date and Russia has threatened NATO with action if missile defense systems are a go from the UN. I am pretty sure if Russia hits a site shtf and ww3 starts,will still be around the time frame predicted.And it I do believe strongly in bible prophecy. These things will come to fruition. It was written.

You are correct in the fact that no man knows the day or hour. We can know the season or year in my opinion. I think we are charged with trying to figure it out. It will not be what we think ahead of time. We can only know for sure when we connect the dots looking back. I agree that it could be anything. For sure, we can begin to pinpoint the season to the year as these events transpire. The puzzle will eventually come together.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's interesting to note the collapse of the dollar in your link. This happened in 2008. When Jesus first enters the temple, he turns the tables of the moneychangers. There were three groups Jesus condemned: False Priests, Builders (Masons) and Moneychangers.

What is a financial table and how is it turned? The wording of the passage is critical.

Matthew 21

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’” 14 The blind and the lame came to him at the temple, and he healed them. 15 But when the chief riests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple courts, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they were indignant.

Those who sell doves are selling peace falsely. A bench that is overturned means they are now active and not at rest. The tables are turned when a surplus becomes a massive debt. What was this event marking? The crowing of the King. Hosanna Hosanna in the highest is what the crowd was proclaiming as they waved their palm branches at the Passover Feast.

John the Baptist said this to the Experts who perverted the law for gain. They were coming to be baptized.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

What is baptism? Immersion of the soul into the water to make the sacrifice in the temple. The temple is the body and the sacrifice represents overcoming trials and finding a love for God in the process. Bearing fruit means turning from sin. Instead, they corrupted the temple and rejected the cornerstone by building their own temple for commerce and trade. The Builders (Masons) are pictured here. Notice that water puts out fire. John the Baptist said they would not get the water. They will, instead, be baptized by fire and Spirit.

Luke 20:17

Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'?

Peter represents the False Church (Synagog of Satan).

Matthew 16:18

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petros is the smaller stone that can be moved. Petra (True Church) is built on the beadrock of Christ. He is the true Cornerstone (Capstone of the Temple).

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Nothing can happen yet! Im still waiting to see what doom happened on may 20th!

Seriously, web bot has had a terrible back record, and the bible has had even more through out history.

Don't quit your jobs just yet, at least wait until you wake up july 11th first.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

'claimed hits'

please proved the proof

seriously , get a fking grip would you.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

you really take the bible too seriously.

what is it you are so scared of?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Enoch?

I have trouble with this whole webbot thing.

Its like the lottery, what it means is nothing, but you could probably win a lot of money by knowing it beforehand.

lolkins.

stuxnet, logically coincides with the fukishima reactor failiure.

both very large media contenders, and they logically coincide. not until we can analyze the entirety of the data streaming across this planet, as well as the matter and thoughts of all individuals involved itself will we even come close to being able to predict anything reliably. but to suggest that that would somehow be good for human soverignty, is another matter. either way things are gong to happen the way they happen, if they could happen any other way, THEY WOULD.

why spend the time tyring to figure out whats next when you can be there when "NEXT" comes and experience it rather than miss it looking for the next next.

good intentions

another matter check out this report on media and their manipulation, of us into tyranny.

watch in HD if you can and a good sound system will all be put to good use.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

you really take the bible too seriously.

what is it you are so scared of?

Fear implies loss. A person who is constantly grasping at others for more is empty. A person that continually gives to others in full already, even overflowing. Fear is the thought that something can be lost that belongs to me. I don't own anything so I can't lose any of it. Death here in the image is merely life where the soul slumbers.

When you see your picture in a mirror, is it you? The image is not you. The real you is your body, right? Do you make your hair grow? Do you engage the cones and rods in your eyes for vision? No. You think and you move only. The rest is given to you. You are not your body. It's an image within an image created by God to hold your soul and spirit (Consciousness) while you learn the law. A person who has learned the law of love is full.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

We are Inside the Image. We are an image of God as children of God.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Why was the Law Given?

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Overcome the law and fear is removed. Overcome the fire (Trials) with Water. Christ provides Living Water.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the web bot has been as vague as our old buddy Nostradamus,.
another wait and see..
hey doesnt the web bot stop predicting after 2012?.... hmm

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
everytime God comes up in these conversations, this is all I can think about

as far as the prediction itself? just one more date we'll pass on the calendar
and before you call me a troll, I do hope you're right
cause when it comes to doomsday I think of this....

edit on 28-5-2012 by Forevever because: again with the /tag

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

you have attached yourself to a book.

you have chosen a book. you have chosen a book over other books.

can you 'let go' of your book?

edit on 29-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Why are you attacking religious beliefs? That is just silly.
Nd i do have "grip". Im just exploring ideas out of the box. Not just listening to the nothing to see here move along MSM. You really shouldnt attack others with different beliefs, its small minded.
edit on 29-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

This also ties in the Great Harvest of Souls prophecied by the Mayans.

I predict Metallica will never sound like this again.

www.youtube.com...

"All have said their prayers
Invade their nightmares
To see into my eyes
You'll find where murder lies"

Predicting the inevitable isn't really a prediction.

edit on 29-5-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

you have attached yourself to a book.

you have chosen a book. you have chosen a book over other books.

can you 'let go' of your book?

edit on 29-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

Most Bible believers will only use the Bible. I value the writings of the Islamic Sufi Rumi, the Dhammapada of Buddha, the poetry of Rumi, all the books of philosophy I can find and hundreds of others in my collection. The Kabbalion is a good read and valuable for perspective on areas of natural law. Josephus is a good read. They are all valuable, but the mirror we see them by is the Bible. Without this, they are merely empty words.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I can write stuff too.

Read this.

It won't happen.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Cliff is still at it I see, well, I'll tell you what happened last time a huge date got traction around here. There is a long thread you can find where people were trying to find the "tipping" point event. Nothing really came up. I suspect this date will turn out the same.

As for the bible stuff, that's why I wish we still had ignore because that's all some people can talk about and it's annoying. I didn't come here for a sermon and some people have a way of making every thread a freaking sermon.
edit on 29-5-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join