It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO Thingy Over London A Few Days Ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This "UFO" was claimed to have been photographed flying over London a few days ago. I can't even begin to guess what it is. Maybe some type of polythene or plastic floating away in the breeze, or dare i say......a genuine UFO:-

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Too lazy to go to youtube, here's the video. It either looks like a garbage bag balloon or a mars rock. lol Maybe it's a new form of a Chinese Lantern. Or, could be poo from swamp gas.
Looks like a piece of turd.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I can't get You Tube Videos to inbed. Thanks for that

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I can't tell you what it is but it is an usually clear video at times, unless enhancement has been done.
ETA It's probably just me but one of the shots looks kinda like an upside down helium balloon of one of those Japanese Kitty characters...

edit on 28/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I see this exact object/very similar floating past BT tower when i was working in the West End of London last summer,

It was hoovering like a balloon past the tower at very low altitude below the tower top, i pointed it out to my work friends and they just starred at it and didn't know what it was either, if i remember correctly it was rotating and bouncing like a Hollywood B movie UFO it travelled horizontally just above the roof tops, literally nobody else see it and the streets was packed, but i always watch the skys when ever i can, i don't miss a thing me

i couldn't say what it was but it was big, about the size of a hot air balloon, but on its side, light black in colour exactly the same colour as this object, it was disk shaped at first but it kinda started losing its shape exactly like this thing after it went behind some buildings i never see it again, the one thing that struck me was its size and how low it was, i was quite shocked nobody see it and thought id at least see or hear something about it in the papers the next day

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Solar balloon perhaps ?

edit on 28-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
this thing looks like someone`s wife burnt the turkey so badly,it turned grey!
the husband got so mad at his wife,that he hurled the burnt grey turkey through the air in a fit of rage!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I have GOT to get me one of THOSE!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OMG LOOKOUT A TRASHBAG IS IN THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYY

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The view of what seems to be a side view, which looks to have a circular indented area,
made me think of some of the Mayan carvings I've seen

Oh well. I an inclined to believe tha the object in question is filled with air
and is traveling with air current

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That looks like a black plastic bag.. no offense

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logiciel
OMG LOOKOUT A TRASHBAG IS IN THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sure does look like that

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interesting as that sort of looks like the UFO as in shape and colour as the one from the other post on here recorded from SKY news report in Russia yesterday in the back ground the round sort of circle and colour eiree feeling its a same type of UFO..... are we in for first contact or invasion feelings :S

Also on another note i posted in the fragile earth forum the eirre sky noises post that i will say here too my girlfriend and son heard the sky noises today the one that sort of sounds like a horn, my girlfriend heard it twice once in the morning at 8am lasted 30 mins she was not alone and was in town area, and again same area at around 3pm when going to get son from school she said it was very very loud noise from the sky and was scary.
edit on 29-5-2012 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

top topics

join