It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My spirit guide is velveeta.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I believe my animal is a black jaguar. Based on my research into the subject and my feelings.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I believe my spirit guide is a dark gray dragon, but it gets more interesting. I had a dream about a small one, only about 15 ft long. I rode on this dragon. Not long after, I got my cat, who is dark gray, I have mentioned him before. I named him after the dragon and called him Drach (Said Drake). To this day, I believe he is the dragon I dreamed about in physical form. He prolly took that form because in this realm, walking around with a dragon isn't what ppl would consider normal, so he took a more 'normal' shape - a kitty cat.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

That was cheesy!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Hey, don't give me any s..t over this, but my spirit guide is the Dung Beetle. Has to be.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Actually, dung beetles are very cool critters!
And super hard workers.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

So are you saying you have a familiar?

2nd

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My spirit guide is a BIG angry guy dressed in black. His name is Mowak which I believe means Mohawk. Funny thing is... As far as I'm aware I don't have any American Indian blood. I'm Australian with Scottish - Irish Roots.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
how come its always something corny like a wolf or a hawk?
the only person i beleived is the guy with the dung beatle.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Well actually I was hoping to see more eagles!

*ponder*

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I guess so lol - But other than the dragon, I have no animal like spirit guides. Ppl have tried to tell me that it's such and such animal, but I don't feel it's right, so I don't agree.

I do have other spirit guides, but they're more human looking - though they aren't human whatsoever ^^

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mine's Sanaya, who is something like a porpoise.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My Feminine guide (to the right of me, and drawing from the world) is a Black Panther and my Masculine guide (to the left of me, and pushing from me into the world) is a Spider. A Native American shaman told me this on Memorial Day weekend 2003 at a Cherokee Powwow. He told me I would be writing (Spider) and that I'd be drawing my inspiration from the darkness of the void (Panther). Within a year, I was learning how to put an argument together on a local Boston music messageboard, and from there it's progressed into novels and memoirs and nonfiction books and too much stuff to keep track of. And all of it digging into the inky depths behind my own eyes, in a way that I never would've imagined possible.

I remember how absolutely confident the shaman was when he assigned those animals to me, and then assigned the Beaver to me as my Power Animal (relentless worker animal), and how bemused I was at the animals I was assigned. I was a blues/rock guitarist-singer who'd migrated his career into information technology and radio media promotions. Not a writer. He was right though. It's amazing how accurate when I look back on it now.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well since my very first time trippin on acid, (only tried 3 times), but the very first time.....
I will always remember a black CROW, flying in the sky following me for quit some time "cawwing" for ever ,like it was trying to talk to me... so a raven, or a crow is mine,

Although I'd like to think It would be a Rabbit, cause I loves to fornicate,..!!!!! lollol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

I gotcha.

One of my strange guides is a dragon, I associate myself with them often in a spiritual sense, or did until recently.
Dragons for me were a form of self expression though. A lot of my dragon drawings were emotions put into dragon forms. I did that for years. Even met a few in the astral

They exist.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mine is an owl...

Majestic and beautiful...

Just spread its wings and flies away, I wish I could do that.

Thanks for the thread!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

The Goddess Morrigan relates to Raven..
The Guardhouse

I would also look up Raven Medicine and Raven Totem meanings....It represents Magick in many aspects, yet is also the messenger ....

There's an interesting bit of seafaring history associated with that:

Probably the most credible explanation is a superior mirage or Fata Morgana seen at sea.[7]
Book illustration showing superior mirages of two boats

The news soon spread through the vessel that a phantom-ship with a ghostly crew was sailing in the air over a phantom-ocean, and that it was a bad omen, and meant that not one of them should ever see land again. The captain was told the wonderful tale, and coming on deck, he explained to the sailors that this strange appearance was caused by the reflection of some ship that was sailing on the water below this image, but at such a distance they could not see it. There were certain conditions of the atmosphere, he said, when the sun's rays could form a perfect picture in the air of objects on the earth, like the images one sees in glass or water, but they were not generally upright, as in the case of this ship, but reversed—turned bottom upwards. This appearance in the air is called a mirage. He told a sailor to go up to the foretop and look beyond the phantom-ship. The man obeyed, and reported that he could see on the water, below the ship in the air, one precisely like it. Just then another ship was seen in the air, only this one was a steamship, and was bottom-upwards, as the captain had said these mirages generally appeared. Soon after, the steamship itself came in sight. The sailors were now convinced, and never afterwards believed in phantom-ships.

Another optical effect, known as looming, occurs when rays of light are bent across different refractive indices. This could make a ship just off the horizon appear hoisted in the air.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Fata Morgana of course being named after Morrigan. Somewhat of an ancient lesson learned as far as sailors go, an example of a new paradigm of thought coming about in our own history.
edit on 28-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have met a few myself. I agree, they exist. I do not think they are some alien species hell bent on taking over Earth. I think it all depends on the nature of the dragon. I have hung out with a white dragon (Was enormous), a green dragon (He was the king of whatever land I ended up at lol), and the gray one.

And Drach's eyes aren't normal kitty eyes. There's a look to them that apparently only I can see, but they're not your typical cat eyes... lol

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Wow!

odd how you look back later and go NO KIDDING!!

Love it when that happens!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Hey, don't give me any s..t over this, but my spirit guide is the Dung Beetle. Has to be.

You are very lucky to have such a prestigious spirit

Beetles as Religious Symbols

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join