It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houla, Syria Stunt Proves: Old Tricks are the Best Tricks- NATO Hypocracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok, so I came across a very interesting article today regarding the massacre that took place in Houla, Syria.

Regardless of your opinion on the article, please note that I am deeply saddened by the killing of all those innocent souls, and especially the children. 32 of them under the age of 10. Its a horrible, senseless act and it makes me sick to think that those poor kids were slaughtered

Ok, so now on to the article:

Houla, Syria Stunt Proves: Old Tricks are the Best Tricks
May 28, 2012
Print Version
By Tony Cartalucci
Land Destroyer

As information trickles out of Houla, Syria, near the city of Homs and the Lebanese-Syrian border, it is becoming clear that the Syrian government was not responsible for shelling to deaths some 32 children and their parents, as periodically claimed and denied by Western media and even the UN itself. It appears that instead, it was death squadsat close quarters – accused by anti-government “activists” as being “pro-regime thugs” or “militias,” and by the Syrian government as the work of Al Qaeda terrorists linked to foreign meddlers.

As the killings were allegedly taking place, US, British, and French representatives were already preparing to accuse, condemn, and level punishment against the Syrian government, calling for an immediate UN Security Council session as well as the convening of the “Friends of Syria” cadre to seek expanded arms shipments and aid to militants. It was politically motivated haste, an opportunity engineered or otherwise, for the West to push forward with its long sought after regime change. NATO during the same period, had just slaughtered a family of 8, including 6 children in Afghanistan, so surely if humanitarian concerns and justice were driving these foreign interests, Afghanistan would have been brought up along with Houla. It unfortunately was not.

Source and Source

Ok, so the article suggests that it actually wasnt the Syrian government who did this horrible act. That may or may not be true. It wouldnt surpise me if this 'group' who did the killings was al-queda realted (meaning CIA & USA related, being done as sort of a false flag to anger the locals and disgust the world population all while blaming it on Syria). It also wouldn't suprise me if it WAS the Syrian government. OR that it was some other rebel group with pro or anti government ties. Eitherway, its disgusting and it should never had happened... those poor little souls ;(

My MAIN interest in the article is the fact that the world is condemming this act, as they should! However, at the same time NATO airstrikes are killing civilians everyday, including children (as the article states, a family of 8, including 6 children was killed at the same time!!). SO, where is the international condemnation of NATO airstrikes!!?!?!?!?!

NATO freely destroys whatever and whoever it wants and has no reprocussion. They have killed countless numbers of children, the same age as the Houla tragedy YET who cares?! Obviously the international community has turned a blind eye to these killings as they are 'sanctioned' and necessary?! But condemn those who arent apart of NATO and kill massacre children. So who is the real bad guy? Why does NATO get away with this kinda $h%T?! Its dusgusting and I highly encourage you to do whatever you can to protest and inform your fellow citizen (wether or not you are from a NATO member country or not) to the hyprocracy that exists in this situation.

Imagine that your family is massacred by a NATO airstrike, and it nobody cares?! Does the justification change because they bomb that killed them had a made in USA label on it? Or a made in Canada,france,germany, etc label on it?!?! NO! The fact remains that innocents are killed everyday by NATO and no accountability. Syria has a massacre and its horrible and disgusting and just as tragic as any NATO airstrike yet every MSM is carrying the pictures and the sorrow, and as they should! The world should be aware of these horrible things that happen. BUT, where is the news coverage of the family of 8 in afghanistan that was killed? Where is the footage and coverage of the countless killed in pakistan and yemen and god knows where else?

The fact is, NATO countries do NOT want you to know what is being done in your name. They kill mercilessly and its all good cause we are 'democratic' countries fighting the good war against the evil brown people.. oops i mean the evil terrorists.

Cant say enough about how much this angers me and the fact that no msm will address it. The average NATO country citizen has no idea how much blood is on their hands, how many children and innocent civilians were killed by their tax dollar, how much pain and sorrow we have caused these people and their countries because of our ignorance and blind trust in corrupt governments...

Ok im gonna stop before i have a stroke

Your thoughts?!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The British media has been caught yet again with its pants down in the effort to sell a NATO-led attack on Syria, with the revelation that BBC News used a years-old photo of dead Iraqi children to depict victims of an alleged government assault on the town of Houla.
In a report issued hours after the massacre, the BBC used a photo that was first published over nine years ago and taken in Al Mussayyib, Iraq. The image shows a child skipping over the dead bodies of hundreds of Iraqi children who have been transported from a mass grave to be identified.

yup the old switcheroo is a pretty old trick

EDIT TO ADD the above is NOT to say "already posted " [more like related]

edit on 28-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Good, i meant to link that thread to this one but got busy.. Thx for doing so. NATO is sick and twisted, and the average citizen has no idea this is going on. They see that picture on the msm and gasp at how horrible it is! It isnt even the right picture!!! Imagine cnn showing the destruction that NATO airstrikes cause? Lol keep imaguning cause they'll never ever show you that!

join