It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone in Moscow now.. 16:15 GMT Grey ball above building SKY News.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Assuming there are aliens out there (which chances are they are out there) I really don't think that they would waste there time hanging out around here because if a intergalactic species traveled all the way across the galaxy and got here we would be like ants to them. Think about it a species that can travel across the starts taking interest in a group of beings that rely on burning fossil fuels to move our land based vehicles that are extreamly limited in range. Honestly im sure our planet is considered a kind of nature reserve. Really there is no need to invade us (we would not put up much of a fight) and the resources we have on this planet can be found all over the galaxy (yes even water) so in short, are there aliens, yes probably, do they give a crap about us NOPE.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
It's the flag in the DUMA case closed

It's obvious! One just has to Google pictures of the Moscow White House (Белый Дом Москва) and see for him/herself.
edit on 29/5/2012 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Great, so we are now seeing 'false' flags.
How will I ever cope when I see the real thing
(Flag that is.)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266
Great, so we are now seeing 'false' flags.
How will I ever cope when I see the real thing
(Flag that is.)

Yeah, that's a mind breaker isn't it ... when people see false flags, they see the truth ... when they see the real thing (on the DUMA), they think it's alien visitors.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It seems to appear and reappear at times, and in the second video takes in a square shape

IMO

Its a flag on a pole

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I want to make a video like this and claim it was "something strange" and after I get enough flags and stars and get to the front page, I'll admit it was a joke on everybody!

Would you be mad?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This thread certainly does not deliver.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
this sounds somehow familiar to me...

thank dad they're grey and not black, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join