It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Rash of ‘Traffic Accidents’ Kills 30 North Korean Officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Telegraph
25 May 2012

Sudden Rash of ‘Traffic Accidents’ Kills 30 North Korean Officials

It seems in North Korea, you Must follow orders and procedures.....

or else !!!

Amnesty International has apparently conducted a "study" on the matters at hand.

In its annual study, Amnesty International claimed that in addition to the 30 who died in purges last year, a further 200 were rounded up in January this year by the State Security Agency as Pyongyang carried out the transfer of power from Kim Jong-il, who died of an apparent heart attack in December, and his 29-year-old son, Kim Jong-un.

Of those 200, Amnesty said, some were apparently executed and the remainder were sent to political prison camps. The gulag system presently contains an estimated 200,000 people in "horrific conditions," the group said.

North Korea has a habit of executing bureaucrats who are perceived to have failed the regime, even though they are often merely carrying out the orders of higher-ranking officials or members of the ruling family.

You WILL obey the regime !!

Gulp !!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would take it with a grain of salt.

You cant get into North Korea.

The evidence is anecdotal and unreliable.

And these 'rights agencies' always have an agenda.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Is it your objective to troll as much as possible?.

Westerners may not be able to easily get into north korea, but, they do go from time to time.
There is also a flow of information and people from inside the regime into china and south korea.
North Koreas security agencies have a heavy presence in both countries, always looking to suppress their dissidents and stem the flow of information.
Amnesty will have been in touch with political prisoners, who would want them to know exactly what has happened to them, and others, who have been through the prison camps.
Amnesty international does have an agenda, it's agenda is the fair treatment of political prisoners the world over, furthermore, they also attempt to get governments to adhere to basic Human rights, and, try to gather evidence through face to face contact, of torture and extra judicial killings by the state and it's actors.
This is hardly "Anecdotal" evidence gathering.
These are first hand accounts of the state of reality for political prisoners, the general population, and, dissidents, within oppressive regimes.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Germanicus

Is it your objective to troll as much as possible?.

Westerners may not be able to easily get into north korea, but, they do go from time to time.
There is also a flow of information and people from inside the regime into china and south korea.
North Koreas security agencies have a heavy presence in both countries, always looking to suppress their dissidents and stem the flow of information.
Amnesty will have been in touch with political prisoners, who would want them to know exactly what has happened to them, and others, who have been through the prison camps.
Amnesty international does have an agenda, it's agenda is the fair treatment of political prisoners the world over, furthermore, they also attempt to get governments to adhere to basic Human rights, and, try to gather evidence through face to face contact, of torture and extra judicial killings by the state and it's actors.
This is hardly "Anecdotal" evidence gathering.
These are first hand accounts of the state of reality for political prisoners, the general population, and, dissidents, within oppressive regimes.

My objective is to post if I have an opinion that has not been put forward. You may think my opinion is wrong. That does not mean I am a troll. I honestly am getting sick of people like you making constant personal attacks because I happen to disagree with you.

If I was North Korea,I could put out some pretty bad propaganda about the US if I wanted to. Does any North Korean live in a Tent city? My opinion is that the US Government is demonic for cutting people from welfare and just allowing them to fall through the cracks.

You are brainwashed by propaganda in my opinion and you remind me of a Party Member from 1984. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Maybe you would prefer a forum where everyone agrees. You should look around.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
And who is to say this isn't a result of espionage? A dangerous country involved in nuclear development can be weakened by having its political infrastructure weakened.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They all kill whomever they think needs it....Every country every spy agency every police force in the world....if anyone thinks you ddeserve it, well, you get it one way or the other....and if by chance you are untouchable, they do their best to make you wish you were dead...Nobody is allowed to win...nobody......

top topics

join