Your Rights Still Protected - Section 242, Title 18 of US CODE

page: 1

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Until this section of US Code is repealed, no law enforcement person or military can deprivate your rights under colors of the law without breaking the law he claims to follow. US CODE protects us from those who wear the colors. Each of the members of the military and law enforcement have sworn oaths to protect the constitution first and foremost. Any law that asks them to deny these rights is then in conflict with this law. Either they follow the law that says to protect rights, or they choose to deprivate rights.

If you memorize nothing else in these end times, memorize this law. Currently, the law makers who have already deprivated our rights are in direct violation and are also guilty of Treason. Treason is also a component of Title 18. Forming treaties with foreign governments is Treason. Undermining the Union in any way is Treason. Working against the American People is Treason. They can only win if we fail to know the truth. The truth will set you free.

Defending the Courty from Tyranny Within - What are the Guidelines?

Section 242, Title 18

Deprivation of Rights under Colors of the Law.

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation,
or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory,
Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any
rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the
Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different
punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being
an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed
for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a
dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated
sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or
an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned
for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to
death.

Fundamental rights are a generally regarded set of entitlements in the context of a legal system, wherein such system is itself said to be based upon this same set of basic, fundamental, or inalienable entitlements or "rights." Such rights thus belong without presumption or cost of privilege to all human beings under such jurisdiction. The concept of human rights has been promoted as a legal concept in large part owing to the idea that human beings have such "fundamental" rights, such that transcend all jurisdiction, but are typically reinforced in different ways and with different emphasis within different legal systems.
WIKI

Right to equal protection under the law
Right to freedom of thought
Right to freedom of speech and press (cf. freedom of expression)
Right to freedom of association
Right to freedom of movement within the country
Right to vote in general election
Right to direct a child's upbringing
Right to privacy
Right to marry
Right to property
Right to bear arms

edit on 28-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I say hang em all publicly, so the people can see just what traitors look like, and our government is acting for there benefit not ours.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Warning. You don't have the right to make that comment. Freedom of speech ends when directing comments toward violence. I would delete that comment. At least change it to say after a fair trial.

We can't insight violence, but we can demand justice against those who willing choose tyranny and Treason over the will and welfare of the people. Read my guidelines for overcoming tyranny within.

LINK

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Warning. You don't have the right to make that comment. Freedom of speech ends when directing comments toward violence. I would delete that comment. At least change it to say after a fair trial.
I say give them the same option for a fair trial that they want to give us under the new NDAA guidelines.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Yeah! I could use some good news. Thanks for the find!
Freedom is not dead yet.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I say give them the same option for a fair trial that they want to give us under the new NDAA guidelines.

I would rather follow our laws that match the rights they protect. Read my guidelines for overcoming. LINK

Overcoming with Spirit is overcoming with Truth as the example to follow. Our gut reaction is to meet them at their own perverted game. Truth allows the populace to willingly commit to voluntary non-compliance with laws that do not protect the Constitution. As long as we know where truth is to be found, nothing can move the foundation built on the Rock (Immovable and Solid Foundation of Immutable Truth). We crumble on the Rock when we fail to remember why a solid footing is necessary.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

We can't insight violence, but we can demand justice against those who willing choose tyranny and Treason over the will and welfare of the people. Read my guidelines for overcoming tyranny within.

LINK

I did not gear that comment for violence. But since the passing of the NDAA you have no fair trail if they see fit, So my comment on hang em all using their own bill against them,

I

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

LINK

I did not gear that comment for violence. But since the passing of the NDAA you have no fair trail if they see fit, So my comment on hang em all using their own bill against them,

I

Right. Using Spirit to overcome is being wise with our actions. Clinging to truth at all points is the key. Thank you for the spirit in the comment though. The correct Spirit is written our our hearts. The tyranny builders (Masons) deny the Foundation Stone they pretend to shape.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I had to look it up and sure enough, it's there.

Somehow I doubt the cops tasering me will care to do the same.
Anyways, good find.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately I have a feeling that those in control (The puppet string pullers aka International bankers, T.P.T.B etc,.) are going to let it come to the following:

United States Declaration of Independence
en.wikipedia.org...

The next section, the famous preamble, includes the ideas and ideals that were principles of the Declaration. It is also an assertion of what is known as the "right of revolution": that is, people have certain rights, and when a government violates these rights, the people have the right to "alter or abolish" that government.[74]

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,[75] that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

The main weapon they have is Divide and Conquer. The worst thing the American People can do is fall into the trap they set for us. The only way to change the system is to break it and cause the people themselves to change the system for them. When the people revolt, the new plan is there waiting in the wings. Watch for it. It's already happening. They are behind the revolt and the savior at the same time. This is why my suggestion of how to overcome is so important. We overcome with Spirit only. Voluntary Non-Compliance. We follow the Constitution only and the laws that support it. Defend truth by using truth as the weapon.

Defending the Country from Tyranny Within - What are the Guidelines?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I say hang em all publicly, so the people can see just what traitors look like, and our government is acting for there benefit not ours.

I wonder what our founding fathers would do to them?

They are rolling in their graves right now....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You are forgetting that it doesn't matter what laws the public has where the government are concerned, because at this point, it has virtually no real ability to enforce them.

new topics
top topics

join