It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Angels (LA): Esoteric UFO Ceremony 1984

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In the summer of 1984 in the ‘City of Angels’ (LA), the closing ceremony was being held for the summer Olympics.

As is already established; the Olympics tend to hold esoteric rituals.

But this one... My oh my...

Full Clip:

Short Clip:

This had been posted on ATS a couple years back... It’s astonishing that there is hardly any information regarding this event.

Summary:

“During the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games a 'spaceship' suspended by aircraft cables from a Bell 214 helicopter landed in the Olympic arena. A six fingered seven feet eight inches alien then emerged from the smoke to greet the crowd. This event was preceded by a poetry reading of the Greek poet Pindar. The whole event was very surreal and symbolic.”

Apparently, there have been numerous attempts to obtain information regarding this event. I came across a webpage a while back were someone had sent an email to the Olympic committee but was told that they were not allowed information as they were not officially part of their organisation.

What are your opinions on this event? I for one think it’s very strange, but just another esoteric ceremony of theirs. Even possibly a ‘test’ on the public to verify their reactions for a possible future event...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Interesting. Can't watch video right now...

What would the motive behind using such ceremony? Alien? UFO ? At he Olympics???? Don't get that.

How are Olympics and UFO's even tied together? What is the connection?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

The motive could possibly be too see how people would react to such an event for future reference. Either this or maybe it was just simply a ritual...

And thats the wierd thing.. how are the two connected?.. I dont know...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

It was 1984. Computers were still uncommon. The concept was technology and world unity.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
FLASHBACK!! I remember when I was 13 yrs young, living near LA at the time, watching this live with my parents. My parents thought it was a little weird. I thought it was cool...

Now watching it again, WOW!! That is a little ODD! They kept looking at the full moon too, adding that that was the real moon.....hmmmmm

I bet if we were to watch all the opening and closing ceremonies since then, we would have a type of timeline! Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing!!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Cheers.. Its great to hear about a first hand experience!...

Did you notice how the creatures or aliens or whatever they were meant to be, stood and gave a speech in front of a large obelisk..

I just think its weird how the olymplics are connnceted with ancient egyptian elements and ufology!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

And that was symbolised with an obelisk, ufo, and aliens..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

I noticed! Also the alien had 5 fingers
Why were we conversing with an alien about our *special* humans? Interesting indeed.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

This has definately gotta be one of the most arbitory ceremonies. Aliens and olympics just dont go together lol...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Very strange, and with the London Olympics starting in a few weeks too

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

I think its strange how theres no information regarding the event!.. The olympic commitee doesnt want to give any information either..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seriously.. Is this of no interest!?..

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

You ask for more information about the 1984 spaceship. All you need to know is it was Disney legend Bob Gurr. He is the nicest man you will ever meet and happy to answer any of your questions.

new topics

top topics

join