Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Need a Designer/Webmaster

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OK, so basically I have experience with websites, running forums, etc. However; I have a hard time finding time to keep up with them. So, I was just going to try this, and give it a shot. I am looking for someone who wants to design and help run a website. I cannot pay you. You would basically add the site to your portfolio to show what you can do. I'm just giving this a shot lol.

Let me know. Thanks.




posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wwe9112
 


I'm definitely interested. Just let me know what type of website you want, and what you need done.



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OK, I sent you a PM. Thanks.



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wwe9112
 


I did not receive the message, if u would care to resend thanks



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I resent it; if you didn't get it, then message me and I'll reply to it and you will get it that way

I'm not going to reply in this threat any more so that it's not shown as spam.

Thanks.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthJava
reply to post by wwe9112
 


I'm definitely interested. Just let me know what type of website you want, and what you need done.


If I may intrude, and ask. What types of websites are you looking for to include in your portfolio?

Thanks in advance....

Des



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wwe9112
 


Hi wwe9112,

Whenever I tried to reply to your message it says I can't send a message to anyone but ATS admin? so...I had to go ahead and reply here.

I think those are some good ideas, I will look into it and see what's out there already - you are probably wanting something unique and interesting...can do this and work up some ideas for you. I am not sure how to get them to you until I figure out why I can't send messages. Haven't messaged since I've been on ATS, sorry!

TruthJava



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Hi Des,

I don't really have a preference on what type of website I would want to add to my portfolio...am
open for all ideas since I just enjoy doing it and could use the added experience!

Recently I have been through some really tough times (loss of job, home, both parents to cancer - yes truth is sometimes stranger than fiction) and want/need to keep from getting discouraged as I try to start again - and it would be so great to be able to help someone at the same time!
edit on 31-5-2012 by TruthJava because: none given



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthJava
 

I'll help you get those last 11 posts you need to get to the 20 post min count. Then you can have full access to the u2u function. Just reply to every post here in this thread until you reach 20. You are at 9 right now.

Here goes...so, you like doing web development?

Des



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthJava
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Hi Des,

I don't really have a preference on what type of website I would want to add to my portfolio...am
open for all ideas since I just enjoy doing it and could use the added experience!

Recently I have been through some really tough times (loss of job, home, both parents to cancer - yes truth is sometimes stranger than fiction) and want/need to keep from getting discouraged as I try to start again - and it would be so great to be able to help someone at the same time!
edit on 31-5-2012 by TruthJava because: none given


Bless your Heart. I'm so sorry to hear of the hardships you've gone through. Don't get discouraged, with your attitude, you'll be back on top soon. Are you working now?

Des



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


LOL Thanks! I thought it might have something to do with that. Yes, I have enjoyed doing web design and all computer related things for most of my life. Mostly I designed them for personal use (in the old days) and then for college requirements. I have put together ideas for others, but mostly for experience and enjoyment.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Not yet; I do however have an interview in the morning and am asking my friends to cross their fingers! Need to work as soon as possible. It's tough being homeless with a Masters degree but hey, we live in the greatest country on earth - America...um....yeah...sure I heard that somewhere LOL



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthJava
 


You sound like you definitely know what you are doing. I could use someone like you, and your talents too. That is why I posted in this thread. Maybe we can work something out where I pay you in product I make until I can pay real money.

Des



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthJava
 


I still have some hope left for our once great Nation. I'll say Prayers for you, light candles and incense for you in your job interview. Hey, I touch all the bases I can....


Des




edit on 31-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthJava
 


8 more posts to go...then you are freeeeeee......


Des



edit on 31-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Absolutely! besides, incense is always good. Thanks alot for your kind words. I will try to comment on some other posts tonight and earn my way to U2U world.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthJava
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Absolutely! besides, incense is always good. Thanks alot for your kind words. I will try to comment on some other posts tonight and earn my way to U2U world.


I'm back and now you only have 7 posts to go. I have a WS under construction, just let me know if you would like to see it.

Any feedback from a Professional is greatly appreciated....


Nag Champa is what I'll burn for you tonight.....

Bright Blessings.....Des



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Nag Champa must have worked - the interview went well. Now I wait a few weeks to see if I get the second and final interview.


Yes, I would like to see the website - send link and I will check it out. Again thanks for all the help here and have a great weekend



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthJava
reply to post by wwe9112
 


Hi wwe9112,

Whenever I tried to reply to your message it says I can't send a message to anyone but ATS admin? so...I had to go ahead and reply here.

I think those are some good ideas, I will look into it and see what's out there already - you are probably wanting something unique and interesting...can do this and work up some ideas for you. I am not sure how to get them to you until I figure out why I can't send messages. Haven't messaged since I've been on ATS, sorry!

TruthJava


Thats fine, just reply when you can...thanks.

Sorry to hear about your situation if I had the means to help you I would.
edit on 4-6-2012 by wwe9112 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Please visit our website Queens Web Design we are also provide you SEO.





new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join