It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus a Greek-Phoenician Philosopher? A hidden book, revealed…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
See Leonard Horowitz's website...

Michael Tsarion, Greg Szymanski, and A. True Ott as well as many others say that Horowitz works for the dark side. After looking into this in great detail and spending MANY hours researching, I agree with them. These people are generally pretty hard to spot as they ALWAYS try to maintain credibility and stay hidden. I believe that MOST of them believe that what they are doing is actually a GOOD thing. They are very deceived.

Some of the clues: they attack the Bible and Jesus while claiming to serve God at the same time, they attack people that are EXPOSING the lies (Horowitz slanders and attacks Ted Gunderson for example)

Len Horowitz Exposes Himself as Cointelpro

"With regard to Horowitz, Vara, and the other individuals involved in that interview, their behavior and false accusations on that particular evening left me utterly convinced that they are indeed cointelpro agents.

Once you know he is lying about the work in general, you have to wonder what else he may be lying about, and it doesn’t get any simpler than that. And the old adage that actions speak louder than words has never been more well defined than it is by the actions of the cabal in charge and their cointelpro minions, although in this particular case the words used certainly did as much in terms of proving that they are indeed cointelpro agents". Source

"To me personally, and this is my opinion, it is VERY CLEAR that Leonard Horowitz is a classic example of just such a dialectic psy-op in action. Now, what other factual evidence is available to show that Horowitz is truly an Agent Provocateur – a most dangerous wolf in sheep’s clothing?
There you have the final nail in the coffin, folks. Little wonder this person is a FreeMason and a Knight Hospitaler. Disinformation – the calling card of the actual Agent Provocateur trained at Harvard and the NSA/CIA/MOSSAD to engage in a most important worldwide HEGELIAN DIALECTIC???"
Source

Len Horowitz, a dark doctor in disguise remains a Vatican Shill
By Greg Szymanski

...Arctic Beacon story exposing consumer advocate Len Horowitz as a Vatican shill since he was knighted into the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) aka Sovereign Orthodox Order of the Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem. Horowitz has never rescinded his knighthood, indicating their truly is a “Jesuit fox in the patriot henhouse.” Source

Thanks also for finally admitting the truth about Lenny “the Shill” Horowitz and his Knights of Malta affiliation. Truth is truth. You will notice in the following e-mail exchanges that both Sherri Kane and Len Horowitz accuse True Ott of the very smear tactics that they themselves have employed and had initiated against True Ott, Don Nicoloff, Ted Gunderson, etc. Source

The King of Con Artists
He is a sociopath. He is either deluded when it comes to spiritual matters of God, or he is an outright fraud. I have come to the conclusion that he is an outright fraud, likely delusional as a result. Source

Both Horowitz and Kincaid are, whether intentionally or not, deceivers. Source

Agent of Rome Dr Leonard Horowitz confronted by Michael Tsarion on his Vatican Knighthood

...to me that disingenuous ploy of pretending that he did not know what the phrase referred to - jesuitical argument - is his biggest faux pas. a man of his knowledge would certainly know what it referred to. if he was trained by jesuits then he would specialize in that kind of sophistry. that is why i wanted to directly bring that up to him, to see his response. of course, he responded jesuitically - that is, by simply stating that the term meant nothing to him. brilliant. Source

LEONARD HOROWITZ’S 528 Love frequency is Exposed as MI5 – MI6 Tavistock New Age Cult Mind Control Programing, and a real Sadomasochist frequency !!!
Source

"True Patriots in America question whether Horowitz is nothing but a shill for the Vatican-led New World Order. Dr. Len Horowitz, who has always portrayed himself as a true patriot fighting against New World Order health crimes and disease, has recently become a member of the Knights of Malta

Although the Knights of Malta’s true purpose has been a well-kept Vatican secret, people in America are being educated to the fact it is still an organized world-wide group which furthers the Vatican’s upcoming “New Inquisition” by aiding, abetting and fostering the fascist takeover of America. Greg Szymanski Source

edit on 4-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

christians would never accept it regardless of proof.religious "faith"is a strange thing completely separate from rational thought. it consists of fear,self righteousness ,ignorance and ridicule of anyone who questions.i can not help but think that 10,000 years from now there will still be christian cult members espousing the end is nigh,repent only we'll probably be speaking chinese

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pushmepullu

I have no doubt there will be some form of Christianity present, as long as there are humans walking the earth. Some sects of Christianity, such as Fundamentalists, live their lives under a "double-bind". So accepting, or even entertaining, the slightest doubt amounts to the possibility of eternal separation from God.

I'm hoping to do a thread on the double-bind sometime soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I learned it at the USEK university of Kaslik in Lebanon. Maronite monks teach it and still use parts of the mass with this language.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

RedAmnesia
reply to post by TKDRL

I learned it at the USEK university of Kaslik in Lebanon. Maronite monks teach it and still use parts of the mass with this language.

This thread is interesting. I am subscribing to come back one day when I have time and do a little more research into what the book is implying.

I'm glad you shared this information....

In your opening post you said Melchizedek was Jesus mentor, however Jesus and Melchizedek are the same soul, same teacher, same Priest of the Most High. Adam, Enoch, Joseph, Hermes, Buddha and more are also the same soul as Jesus. Your later link to another poster showed this as well. You seem to be confused about why the poster continued asking how he could be a mentor when the link you shared said he was the same soul.

Anyway..

If the "Word creates" then it's no wonder "His-Story" repeats itself and it does so over and over and over again until __________( fill in the blank ).

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

MamaJ

RedAmnesia
reply to post by TKDRL

This thread is interesting. I am subscribing to come back one day when I have time and do a little more research into what the book is implying.

In your opening post you said Melchizedek was Jesus mentor, however Jesus and Melchizedek are the same soul, same teacher, same Priest of the Most High. Adam, Enoch, Joseph, Hermes, Buddha and more are also the same soul as Jesus. Your later link to another poster showed this as well. You seem to be confused about why the poster continued asking how he could be a mentor when the link you shared said he was the same soul.

Anyway..

If the "Word creates" then it's no wonder "His-Story" repeats itself and it does so over and over and over again until __________( fill in the blank ).

Sorry MamaJ, been along time and I don't wish to disagree with you or offend. Melchizedek is Cain, of Cain and Abel. Hermes, is the Character know as Satan, Hermes trimegistus a.k.a Thoth. Adam was not a name,it simply means man and Eve means Woman or Womb-man or man with a womb. Jesus Christ was born Benjiman Joseph who became Jesus Christ. Meaning Jesus Christ is a title not a name. Though you still address one in title.

Later friend

PS OP, JASON ( the healer ) would be the equivelent of Jesus in Greek. Hence my secret name hidden in plain sight in the Calendar
edit on 28-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

MamaJ

RedAmnesia
reply to post by TKDRL

Anyway..

Sorry MamaJ, been along time and I don't wish to disagree with you or offend. Melchizedek is Cain, of Cain and Abel. Hermes, is the Character know as Satan, Hermes trimegistus a.k.a Thoth. Adam was not a name,it simply means man and Eve means Woman or Womb-man or man with a womb. Jesus Christ was born Benjiman Joseph who became Jesus Christ. Meaning Jesus Christ is a title not a name. Though you still address one in title.

Later friend

PS OP, JASON ( the healer ) would be the equivelent of Jesus in Greek. Hence my secret name hidden in plain sight in the Calendar
edit on 28-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

Ahaha. You are not offending me. Not at all.

Tell me, what can you show me that supports these ideas above?

Christ is the title. Jesus is a name. Adam was not a name.. he was many. Woman being womb man is fine with me.

Jesus born Benjamin? Prove it. lol

Oh and Cain and Melchizedek? How?
edit on 28-12-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To the OP, thank you for your thoughtful post. I loved it, its fascinating to explore history through many different eyes. I envy you your access to this library!! Egyptian archeological evidence and history also places Moses as a conqueror of the Canaanites as well and some other points you mention are also verifiable from multiple sources. I find it interesting there are even some Indian ( continental not native) tales and books that also lay claim to Jesus sojourning there as well, instructed by the vedi there prior to the 40 day walk across the desert, it seems just every major nation of the era has some claim to him/his journey or his works. I have no idea what the truth is in this regard as I was not 'in the room' during his day, and I can't have any valuable opinion on a book I've ever read personally. That said I remain aware that the Hebrew bible of today "isn't" the Hebrew bible of antiquity, as there was no Hebrew bible IN antiquity prior to the formation of the Talmud and Torah.

Thanks again for your effort. Good luck in your explorations!
Do they have photocopiers?

Ro

edit on 28-12-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

Ah, that is really cool. I am having enough trouble just learning canadian, I don't think I would have a chance with aramaic lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

My husband had an NDE about 8 yrs ago. When he told me about it later, he did not see this life as a prison. He saw how he would miss his family but other than that, dying was very peaceful for him.

None of that has anything to do with interesting history that the average person will never access to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join